PDA

View Full Version : IT management game

SevenStar
11-04-2004, 02:29 PM
http://www.intel.com/cd/corporate/europe/emea/eng/114555.htm how well can you run your own IT department? find out!

tug
11-04-2004, 02:33 PM
Interesting. But I do enough "IT" at work. :D

Meat Shake
11-04-2004, 03:21 PM
Job title: Loafer
Job responsibilities: Sleep. Eat. Sleep. Sleep. Eat. Cook. Clean on occasion. Drive. Sleep. Sh!t. Sh!t. Sleep.
Oh, and surf the internet.

tug
11-04-2004, 03:26 PM
You know, after thinking about it some more, couldn't this be used as a training tool and not just a game?

You might just have something there seven.

Oh, and thumbs up to MeatShakes charmed life. If only I could be so lucky.

Meat Shake
11-04-2004, 03:30 PM
"h, and thumbs up to MeatShakes charmed life. If only I could be so lucky."

:D
After this Ill either be working at a music store or as a personal trainer, while going to school for music. After college Ill be getting paid to sit around and play with instruments in a nice studio.
But this is a good job too.

tug
11-04-2004, 03:33 PM
Well, more power to ya MS. I have in the past worked with musicians and have been known to pick up a guitar or a pair of drumsticks. Sure wish I had been more diligent in my piano lessons when I was a kid, maybe I could've made something of it.

Anyway, good luck!!

Meat Shake
11-04-2004, 03:35 PM
Thanks much. :)
Ive been playing the piano the longest, but I gotta say, drums are the most fun to jam on.
Especially if you have a good bassist or good guitarist to jam with.
:)

tug
11-04-2004, 03:40 PM
Agreed. It's the drums I miss the most. I haven't played in about 3 years and I don't have the time and/or resources to do anything about it.