PDA

View Full Version : Augustine Fong seminar in Canada

Patrick Gordon
08-26-2001, 09:49 PM
Howdy folks,

There is still room left for the Augustine Fong seminar in September. Book yourself a spot before there is no more room.

WING CHUN GUNG FU SEMINAR
with
MASTER AUGUSTINE FONG

Master Fong will be sharing his forty years experience in wing chun, taking you through wing chun's theories,
training and applications. I highly recommend this seminar to both beginner and advanced. Whatever your
level is, you will come away with a wealth of wing chun knowledge. This is master Augustine Fong's first seminar in Canada.

Date and Time: Saturday Sept 8th. 12:00-5:30PM. Half hour lunch
Sunday Sept 9th. 9:00-2:30PM. Half hour lunch

Price: one day $85.00 ( $65.00 .U.S.)
two days $160.00 ($120.00 .U.S.)
Reserve yourself a spot today, limited space available.
Price of seminar will increase after August 28th, to $95.00 and $175.00 Can, no exceptions.

Address: 858 Bank St at the corner of Fifth Ave. (Momentum Athletics Gym)

For further information or to pay for the seminar, you may contact me at one of the following:

Address: Patrick Gordon
1075 Bank St,
Ottawa, Ont,
K1S-3W9, Canada.

Email: p.gordon@cyberus.ca

Phone: (613)- 236-4467

Website: www.cyberus.ca/~p.gordon/WingChunOttawa.htm (http://www.cyberus.ca/~p.gordon/WingChunOttawa.htm)

There will be a dinner banquet Saturday evening. Location and price will be posted on my website at a later date.

If you know anyone else who may be interested in attending this seminar, please feel free to pass on this invitation.

Looking forward to seeing you there, sincerely,

Patrick Gordon.

old jong
08-27-2001, 02:09 AM
I'll be there!... ;)
All members in the area should be there! I believe it will be a great experience and that...Whatever the lineage! ;)

old jong
08-29-2001, 03:35 AM
What do you think will be the principal topic in Fong's seminar?...
You have been in some of his seminar already.Is there a pattern?... ;)
http://www.cyberus.ca/~p.gordon/events/images/augustine_and_tony.gif

Patrick Gordon
08-29-2001, 05:27 AM
hello Oldie,

Si-fu Fongs seminars are fantastic. I am always surprised on how much I learn each time I have attended one. I have been doing Wing Chun for twelve years now and it blows me away how much more Fong Si-fu has to teach me.
His seminars always touch on something different than the last, they aren't old reruns, so I'm never quite sure what new goodies I will be learning.
I am glad you are coming from Montreal to attend the seminar, but you may have trouble driving home with a full head, lol. See you soon, regards,

Patrick Gordon.

old jong
08-29-2001, 10:36 PM
He! He! He!...A head full is O.K. and I will try not to forget to have a gas tank full also!... :D
It will be nice to see you. ;)