PDA

View Full Version : With regard to my "lkfmdc needle stuck thread"....

Serpent
11-05-2004, 07:01 AM
Wow, did that ever blow way the hell up! :eek: I go away for a few days and all hell breaks loose.

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that I didn't comment on whether I agreed with him or not. I do agree with a lot of his principles, often just not the way he delivers them. Constantly.

Anyway, just wanted to clear that up.

Also, I think Ai Lek Ou Seun is back under his old LiLoong name. Just a heads up. ;)

Serpent
11-05-2004, 07:02 AM
Man, I just re-read my post above. I wonder how long it'll take for that to be completely misunderstood....

norther practitioner
11-05-2004, 07:57 AM
huh!?

:p

:D

David Jamieson
11-05-2004, 08:06 AM
drugs are bad mkay?

SPJ
11-05-2004, 08:59 AM
LK is a cool dude.

He was trained in CLF/Lama pai.

He is doing a good job of promoting San Da in the country.

I agreed to most of his views.

I disagreed in some others.

O-san is too aggressive, like a mad dog bit him and not letting go.

Nobody is a saint or perfect. We are only human.

Despite of some differences in opinions of things, I think LK is a cool dude.

Padding on the shoulder for a job well done for promoting San Da in the dichotomy world of TCMA and Ring events.

:D

FatherDog
11-05-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Serpent
Man, I just re-read my post above. I wonder how long it'll take for that to be completely misunderstood....

Welcome to my ignore list, asshat!

;)

LiLoong
11-05-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Serpent

Also, I think Ai Lek Ou Seun is back under his old LiLoong name. Just a heads up. ;) [/B]

Uh...actually i don't know who Ai Lek Ou Seun is.
Was he the guy arguing with lkmfdc? :confused:

Serpent
11-05-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by SPJ
LK is a cool dude.

I disagree here.

"He is doing a good job of promoting San Da in the country."

I agree here.

"I agreed to most of his views."

I agree here, but I took issue with his super-holy attitude about it. There are plenty of TCMA schools that adhere to the same views and train just as hard as his San Da Stormtroopers.

"I disagreed in some others."

Me too.

"O-san is too aggressive, like a mad dog bit him and not letting go."

Who's O-san?

"Nobody is a saint or perfect. We are only human."

Very true.

"Despite of some differences in opinions of things, I think LK is a cool dude."

I disagree here. I think he has some serious issues tat he can't let go of.

"Padding on the shoulder for a job well done for promoting San Da in the dichotomy world of TCMA and Ring events."

I agree here, if you meant "patting" that is. ;)

SPJ
11-06-2004, 08:18 AM
Agreed.

O-san is Mr. O---.

Peace.

:)

Serpent
11-06-2004, 06:32 PM
Yeah, I know what O-San means - but I still don't know who he is...?

Ah, you mean Eric Olsen? I think I'm with you now. But, to be fair, David Ross is the poster boy for getting his teeth into a train of thought and refusing to let go. They're both very aggressive with their points of view. As are several others here, which is why there is so often fireworks when two of those people disagree. Olsen, Ross, Abel, Earth Dragon to name a few. (And me sometimes, I guess... *blush* )

;)

EarthDragon
11-08-2004, 07:26 AM
Hey I've been laying low, how did my name get dragged into it?

I valu other opionons and respect what they say however there is certain tack that must come along with an opionon or a statement, not like lkfm that say's his is the only one that mattters and we are all wrong becuse we dont share it! that I dont buy and the way he comes across I dont respect. He would be taken more serious if he was not such an arrogant a$$.
And he would get more respect of he stopped bragging about himself and how good he thinks he is... God theirs nothing worse than conceited martial artists! its supposed to teach you to become humble

Brad
11-08-2004, 07:33 AM
God theirs nothing worse than conceited martial artists! its supposed to teach you to become humble
Hahaha! I have yet to see any proof of this :p

red5angel
11-08-2004, 08:04 AM
There are plenty of TCMA schools that adhere to the same views and train just as hard as his San Da Stormtroopers.

That's an inaccurate statement. MOST TCMA schools don't train as hard as schools that train fighters for sport.

God theirs nothing worse than conceited martial artists! its supposed to teach you to become humble

the irony is killing me! see my signature

MasterKiller
11-08-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by red5angel
MOST TCMA schools don't train as hard as schools that train fighters for sport.

Originally posted by EarthDragon
There are plenty of TCMA schools that adhere to the same views and train just as hard as his San Da Stormtroopers. Actually, you're both correct.

EarthDragon
11-08-2004, 09:02 AM
actually masterkiller, it was serpent that said that quote not I.
But no biggie, I do agree with it.

MasterKiller
11-08-2004, 09:09 AM
My bad. I automatically assumed he was responding to you. He's a one-trick pony.

EarthDragon
11-08-2004, 09:34 AM
No problem, he usually responds with some smart alek comment in every post I make so its a honest mistake.

Hey did you hear? evolution fist came up to minesota to fight him and train a little together and he said he couldnt becuse he suddenly had to paint a fence that exact same day and time!

SevenStar
11-08-2004, 10:17 AM
No problem, he usually responds with some smart alek comment in every post I make so its a honest mistake.

Hey did you hear? evolution fist came up to minesota to fight him and train a little together and he said he couldnt becuse he suddenly had to paint a fence that exact same day and time!

refresh my memory... Why won't you go fight lkfmdc? you challenged him, then try to say he won't do it, even though the offer stands, and that 7 hours isn't far to travel. Didn't you challenge him though? Isn't it standard for the guy issuing the challenge to go to the person he's challenging? So you should be driving to see him anyday now, right?

sandasatan
11-08-2004, 11:30 AM
for a guy who swore he was leaving the forum, earth dragon seems to be posting pretty actively lately, especially since this LKFMDC guy can't post in response....

Water Dragon
11-08-2004, 11:43 AM
Hi coach, how ya doin'?

EarthDragon
11-08-2004, 12:06 PM
Actually my comment was not to respond to lkfmdc posts anymore, but I'm glad you guys are keeping score. And no I think if he is as good as he thinks he is that he should want to prove it! But he declined, dont lose sleep over it I did'nt. its not the first challenge that never transpired, wont be the last!

sandasatan
11-08-2004, 12:11 PM
didn't you challenge him?

if you challenge him, you go to his school...

you said it was not very far, so why can't you go there?

sounds like you chickened out...

sandasatan
11-08-2004, 12:12 PM

its not the first challenge that never transpired, wont be the last!

so you make a lot of fake challenges that you don't act upon and plan to do more in the future?

EarthDragon
11-08-2004, 12:12 PM
Actually my comment was not to respond to lkf posts anymore, but its great you guys are keeping score. And no i think tha if he belives he is as good as he thinks he is he should want to prove it to me! I challenged he declined its over, dont lose sleep over it , I didnt. it wasnt the first challenge to not transpire,on this forum, and it wont be the last.

And for the record, I have been posting on these boards since the beginning. I left to go to san fransico and had to make a new account when I got back, which is why my posts counter is low.
My kung fu brother and friend desinged this site and he and I logged on here since it's birth.....................

EarthDragon
11-08-2004, 12:20 PM
sandasatan,
Actually it was the first and only challenge I ever made to anyone on here so rephrase your comment.

I'm 6'2 and weigh 232 and fought all my life but Yes I must be chicken.....yea that's it

sandasatan
11-08-2004, 12:23 PM
hey this aint no dating service so I don't care how tall you are or what you weigh

I just asked you how you can challenge someone and then expect them to come to you?

Fought all your life? What titles did you win?

EarthDragon
11-08-2004, 12:30 PM
Hi ross! LOL

sandasatan
11-08-2004, 01:01 PM
I don't know what you are laughing about? You issue fake challenges just to act tough....

EarthDragon
11-08-2004, 01:50 PM
OK , whatever you say coach!

Kristoffer
11-08-2004, 02:12 PM
sandasatan

ED has no record because he grew up in the streets, in wich he had to fight everyday just to survive. Even when buying grosseries.

sandasatan
11-08-2004, 02:17 PM
He had no family so he was raised in the streets? Is that why his mother is underground?