PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Gda

red5angel
11-05-2004, 06:05 PM
hey man, are they still letting you imbibe the spirits? Throwing a party tomorrow and plan on getting on line at some point when it winds down..... :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-05-2004, 06:15 PM
no they told me i had to quit drinking for now :(

the chemo alone is bad enough on my kidneys and liver and the bone marrow transplant itself will bring abuse to my body like it has never known. i havent had a drop in about 2 months.

ok thats a ****ing lie. i had 3 this past weekend and 3 the weekend before that. i'm not having any this weekend as i just got done with chemo, but ill be having a couple amber bocks over turkey day for sure.

it's all for the best i guess, as im not smoking either. i have ****ed up a couple times since that one time i ****ed and moaned about on the board a couple weeks back, but i have smoked less than 10 cigerettes in a month and im on nearly a week without one at all (again) now.

red5angel
11-05-2004, 06:17 PM
that sucks. You're right, it's probably all for the best, especially the smoking. Still, sucks you can enjoy a drink from time to time but I guess chemo probably leaves you not wanting to even touchthe ****.

I'm at work right now and drinking a Michelob lager. I never thought I'd say this but for an american beer, it's not too bad actually.