PDA

View Full Version : what is a shock power?

yellowpikachu
11-05-2004, 08:26 PM
Some interesting questions:

What is a shock power?
what is its definition?
How is its generate?
how do one develop it?
what is thekey in the process to develop it?
Is Shock power the Ken Geng or stunt power?

yellowpikachu
11-05-2004, 09:19 PM
Thus, I have heard.

some says the wrist is more powerfull then the elbow.
the elbow is more powerful then the ........

Some says it is something not to be shown because there is responsibilities.

he who hurt will be hurt. he who killed will be killed. Karma.

some says nothing to be play around, nothing to be showing off. not for sale for money..

what is shock power? heaven's blessing or ticket to hell?

perhaps not knowing it is the heaven blessing.

hmmmmm. human.

YongChun
11-05-2004, 10:35 PM
Shock power is applying a large force over a very short period of time. It depends on being able to switch between relaxed and tense states very quickly. Having a good connection to the ground at the moment of impact helps. Having optimal mechanics helps. The friction on your opponent's feet helps. It causes one to double over as opposed to flying backwards although it can probably do both. If you get hit by a bullet or a car or by lightning, then you probably receive shock power.

yellowpikachu
11-06-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by YongChun
Shock power is applying a large force over a very short period of time. It depends on being able to switch between relaxed and tense states very quickly. Having a good connection to the ground at the moment of impact helps. Having optimal mechanics helps. The friction on your opponent's feet helps. It causes one to double over as opposed to flying backwards although it can probably do both. If you get hit by a bullet or a car or by lightning, then you probably receive shock power.

What is a shock power? what shock refer to? the person being shock or the person deliver the shock? or both? is all impact is shock?

where is the shock power ZEN expert http://totallytots.com/cgi-local/shop.pl/SID=1099759811.560/page=product.html/product=572? :D:D:D

PaulH
11-06-2004, 10:03 AM
You cannot shock a machine. If a person sleeps and suddenly being violently yanked out of his sleep, he will experience shock. Thus I conclude based on my unimpeachable scientific evidences that you will get shocked whenever there is a sudden separation of the body and the soul (awareness). Did you see my eyejab? =D Ha! Ha! Gotta run! Late for class!

yellowpikachu
11-06-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by PaulH
You cannot shock a machine. If a person sleeps and suddenly being violently yanked out of his sleep, he will experience shock. Thus I conclude based on my unimpeachable scientific evidences that you will get shocked whenever there is a sudden separation of the body and the soul (awareness). Did you see my eyejab? =D Ha! Ha! Gotta run! Late for class!

more zen and neuclear physics. :D:D:D

old jong
11-06-2004, 07:45 PM
I like to see shock power as the art of sending energy into a target without any of it coming back at you.

Matrix
11-06-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by PaulH
You cannot shock a machine. I disagree. A machine can be shocked. Physically or electrically. ...... don't actually do this........ Rub your feet across a carpet a few times, then stick your hand inside a open computer. Here the zap, see the spark and see how happy your computer is afterwards. :eek:

So it is with shock power. You're sending your energy to ground through your opponent.

yellowpikachu
11-07-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Matrix
I disagree. A machine can be shocked. Physically or electrically. ...... don't actually do this........ Rub your feet across a carpet a few times, then stick your hand inside a open computer. Here the zap, see the spark and see how happy your computer is afterwards. :eek:

So it is with shock power. You're sending your energy to ground through your opponent.

sure, one can shock a machine.

when one's TV screw up. give it a tap to heal it! :D

Dont we do that?

yellowpikachu
11-10-2004, 07:53 AM
Hello, Anybody home?

Get creative ! say something! :cool:

yylee
11-10-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by yellowpikachu
Hello, Anybody home?

Get creative ! say something! :cool:

no I am not home, I am at work.... and I am cool...

I first heard about this Keng Geng in that WingChun movie where Leung Gar Ron played Leung Jan (Warrier two may be?).

a shocking scene!

in the movie Leung poked someone at the waist with a needle, that someone freaked a bit an displayed some shocking movement. Then Leung discribed this as Keng Geng.

so is it the person who delivered this shocking geng/jing whatever has to self-induce some tiny 12V shockwave in his/her body? Or it is called Keng Geng because it produces a shocking geng/ding/dong/lalala to the opponent?

yellowpikachu
11-10-2004, 04:07 PM
YY,

That is a great and funny movie. That praying mantis guy is very hilarious! hahahahha

I heard that it is Jiu's Student who direct the martial art setting of that movie. Yup. I remember that guy just shock and shoot out his strike. hahahahaha

buy a stunt gun and shock oneself so even if you dont generate the keng geng, you shock yourself and others. hehehehehe