PDA

View Full Version : my question

sandasatan
11-08-2004, 01:54 PM
I want all the eagle claw, praying mantis and monkey boxers to answer this for me, ok?

some UFC guy comes into your Mo Kwan,huffing and puffing about how your kung fu is outdated, He laughs at your forms and your master.

Do you fight him?

If he square off, which fighting stance do you use?

If he instantly throws boxing punches, do you use the claw to catch him or do you jump out of the way?

MasterKiller
11-08-2004, 02:02 PM
I guess it would depend on how he behaved during the tea ceremony.

Icewater
11-08-2004, 02:02 PM
Well... First, it would take a real ******* to come into a kwoon and start putting down anyones training. My guess would be that if it DID happen, the guy is obviously looking for a fight. MY suggestion is not to give it to him. If he insists on fighting and squares off, no less than 3 students should pound his arrogant ass into the off-colored multi-use indoor/outdoor carpet and call the cops.

But then again I could be wrong...

sandasatan
11-08-2004, 02:06 PM
I do not understand any part about tea ceremony? Is this required before the challenge match?

SifuAbel
11-08-2004, 02:09 PM
troll

Reggie1
11-08-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by sandasatan
some UFC guy comes into your Mo Kwan,huffing and puffing about how your kung fu is outdated, He laughs at your forms and your master.

Do you fight him?

Isn't that up to the teacher?

MasterKiller
11-08-2004, 02:19 PM
I do not understand any part about tea ceremony? Is this required before the challenge match? Sorry coach, I forgot to add these tags before my last post:

SifuAbel
11-08-2004, 02:28 PM
I want all the eagle claw, praying mantis and monkey boxers to answer this for me, ok?

Why these styles in particular? Each is way different.

retards do that.

Do you fight him?

If I have to.

The one where I'm on my feet.

If he instantly throws boxing punches, do you use the claw to catch him or do you jump out of the way?

Neither.
You don't catch jabs. I'd probably just evade/deflect while returning fire. When he is stunned , thats when you catch and lock. Its the same for everyone.

Ok , next retarded troll question.

Water Dragon
11-08-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by SifuAbel

Ok , next retarded troll question.

Why do trolls live under bridges?

SifuAbel
11-08-2004, 02:34 PM
They don't qualify for welfare.

sandasatan
11-08-2004, 02:35 PM
Sifu Abel thank you for answer, so your monkey style doesn't use the monkey claw? Sifu Richard Dean of Todao Hou Monkey system always uses the claw, saying monkey is like eagle claw

SifuAbel
11-08-2004, 02:37 PM
"When he is stunned , thats when you catch and lock."

read slowly

EarthDragon
11-08-2004, 02:38 PM
OK if coach ross posts stupid questions under a alias name do you answer him?

sandasatan
11-08-2004, 02:40 PM
Earth Dragon, I am sorry to hear you had no family and were raised on the streets... but why do you keep talking about "ross"?

SifuAbel, how do you stun him? With dim mak?

EarthDragon
11-08-2004, 02:40 PM
Keep it up there ross, your other threads have been locked and you are on your way to being permantly banned!

sandasatan
11-08-2004, 02:42 PM
banned for discussing kung fu technique? I think you are thinking of something else, are you an ok person?

EarthDragon
11-08-2004, 02:45 PM
Dont you have some legal action to take there davey?

SifuAbel
11-08-2004, 02:47 PM

SifuAbel, how do you stun him? With dim mak?

No, I punch ass holes like you in the face.

SPJ
11-08-2004, 03:16 PM
SS;

If you just throw punches, most likely, your knees will be attacked and your legs swept.

Shaolin Eagle claws and most of Shaolin styles, there will be 40 to 60% leg sweeps or scissor cut to make you fall to the ground.

You go high, they go low.

Mantis has more changes, left, right, high and low and sometimes 7 in a series. Your punching arms will be Guo Luo Cai Kua, or hook, pluck, etc. Mantis hooking hands on your neck, chin, your open rib sides, groin and knees are attacked and attacked by punches of course. There are variations in punches, the back of the fist, the face and the wheel of the fist, the straight, the circular, the swing on and on. By the way, how many variations in your style of punching.

SO you better have strategy other than just throwing punches.

By the way, Thai Chai or Brazilian coffee, or Lipton herbal?

No ritual necessary.

Let us have a T (tea/troll) party.

:D

IronFist
11-08-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Icewater
If he insists on fighting and squares off, no less than 3 students should pound his arrogant ass into the off-colored multi-use indoor/outdoor carpet and call the cops.

Haha, cuz it would take 3 TMA students to beat one MMA guy :D

IronFist
11-08-2004, 03:23 PM
Actually, if it happened, tho, I would probably just press down, down-forward, forward + punch really quick to get him with a hadoken before he had a chance to punch me.

Serpent
11-08-2004, 04:50 PM
Ross, you really should get professional help to address these insecurity issues that you can't seem to shake off.

FngSaiYuk
11-08-2004, 05:07 PM

Do you fight him?

I'd insist on the traditional tea ceremony before a challenge match and then dope the obviously mentally unbalanced poor fool with prozac or whatever is the current calming medication du jour.

SPJ
11-08-2004, 05:24 PM
Pardon me.

The tea ritual is not about the tea.

It is about cultivation of the mind, discipline of temperaments and Chan meditation.

A path to liberation, insights and then enlightenment.

It is called the Tea Do or Dao/way of drinking tea.

It is so meticulous that the process is more important than the actual tea drinking.

MA study is the same way. It is about cultivation of a clear mind, a better personality and characters. These are as important as mastering the actual fighting skills.

He who does not master self, will not master the opponent.

The inner enemy is always there. (Da Lai Lama).

The external enemy comes and goes and poses no eternal threats.

Peace.

Icewater
11-09-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by IronFist
Actually, if it happened, tho, I would probably just press down, down-forward, forward + punch really quick to get him with a hadoken before he had a chance to punch me.

Whatever dude. I would go Right Right Left Left Up Down Up Down B A B A Start and then I would have 30 lives! There's no way you can hadoken all of those out, especially if I block, then I only take minimal damage!

You can't stop me! Muhahaha... wait.. don't pull the power cord! Aaaaahhhhh....

SifuAbel
11-09-2004, 10:55 AM
SPJ,

I think you are casting pearls before swine.

red5angel
11-09-2004, 11:11 AM
isn't this about the time you start threatening to beat him up there EarthWorm?