PDA

View Full Version : OT - how do you measure up to Rasputin?

Chang Style Novice
11-09-2004, 03:23 PM
30cm=11.8 inches! (http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/04/28/rasputin.shtml)

red5angel
11-09-2004, 03:30 PM
you mean how does HE measure up to ME!:p

tug
11-09-2004, 03:37 PM
How did they come by it?

(pun intended)

joedoe
11-09-2004, 03:55 PM
I wonder why they nicknamed him 'Pee Wee'

Serpent
11-09-2004, 04:27 PM
I wonder why someone decided to save just his cock.

tug
11-09-2004, 04:29 PM
Here, Here! Good question, Serpent!

joedoe
11-09-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Serpent

They didn't have Chup-a-chups back then? :D

old jong
11-09-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by red5angel

Toulouse Lautrec was also a midget but his nickname was "tea pot"!...;) ;) ;)

MoreMisfortune
11-09-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by red5angel

5/1 ?
:D

old jong
11-09-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Serpent

And some women complain about being treated as "objects"!...:rolleyes:

Vash
11-09-2004, 08:05 PM
I figgered he'd be a bit stouter in that region considering how tall he was.

Little ***** doesn't even break 13".

PHILBERT
11-09-2004, 09:26 PM
Yeah, I'm sure stuffing that thing into...nevermind.

I personally wonder how they know it really his his *****.

Shaolinlueb
11-09-2004, 10:22 PM
real question is why is CSN looking for dead men's *****'s online. its a ****sexual necromantic thing. :eek: :eek: :eek:

IronFist
11-09-2004, 11:39 PM
Who cares if it's 11 inches? It's all weird shaped.

btw, that Chupa-chups comment was nasty!

Isn't Rasputin the guy that they tried to kill like 8 times before he finally died?

cerebus
11-10-2004, 12:55 AM
The man had some serious "Gong Fu"! they fed him poisoned cakes & wine (supposedly enough to kill a small elephant, but he just asked if he could have some more), shot him, stabbed him, beat him over the head with an iron bar and finally tied him up, chopped a hole through the ice of a frozen river & dropped him in. When the body was found, it was discovered that he had revived and managed to get one of his arms free before finally drowning!

I've always suspected that the characters of Jason Voorhees (in the Friday The 13th movie series) and Michael Myers (of Halloween) were based on Rasputin. :D

humble-one
11-10-2004, 04:25 AM
Sounds like iron shirt training to me. Any one seen an old kung fu movie called shaolin vs lama? the evil guy in that who did iron shirt could take more than that. he was the daddy. http://www.recordkingz.com/shop/catalog/images/shaolinvslama.jpg

cerebus
11-10-2004, 05:08 AM
The major difference being that Rasputin was real....:D :D :D

IronFist
11-10-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by cerebus
The major difference being that Rasputin was real....:D :D :D

lol :D

Actually, I heard part of the reason he survived such beatings was that he had some skull growth defect or something where his skull was thicker than normal. Wasn't Homer like that in the episode of the Simpsons where he became a boxer and could take everyone's punches?

Chang Style Novice
11-10-2004, 09:51 AM
Again, the difference being that Rasputin was real...:D

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-10-2004, 02:02 PM
lamas arent real?

Chang Style Novice
11-10-2004, 02:18 PM
Correct. Alpacas are also imaginary, a scare tactic invented by Fox News to keep Peruvian peasants away from the polls.

Andy62
11-10-2004, 05:39 PM
" Rasputin was led to the cellar and fed poisoned cakes and wine, but these did affect him. Yusupovsky then shot the monk at point blank range and Rasputin collapsed on the floor. When Yusupov went to tell his fellow conspirators the good news, they sent him back to make sure he had done the job. On returning to inspect the body, Grigory Rasputin suddenly regained consciousness and started to throttle poor Yusupov, who needless to say was completely scared out of his wits. The Prince fled the cellar, screaming for help; when they returned Rasputin was gone. They found him in the yard crawling towards the gate and proceeded to shoot and bludgeon him. They then bound him and tossed him into the river. When Rasputin's body was found, his bonds were broken and his lungs were filled with water, showing that he didn't actually die until he was submerged in the frozen waters."

He was the member of a Russian Religious sect that believed to be saved you had to sin and sin big. He was raised without any rules and had a vision that he believed enpowered him. He did not have social restraints put on him so there was no need to take training to release them. Pure potential enegy without brakes-that is Qi!

mickey
11-10-2004, 05:55 PM
Now I understand how he hypnotized people:

"Watch my swinging ding. You're getting sleepy....sleeeepy..."

mickey

Andy62
11-12-2004, 10:04 AM
I buy Mike Dayton's definition of Qi in his "Chi Mind Control" course. That is that it is basicly your potential strength when all emotional and psycholigical brakes are released. Over coming those cautionary childhood messages can happen during a tramatic event such as the 120 pound grandmother who lifted the 3000 pound car off of her grand son or through training. Since he had no restrains built in Rasputin used a very high percetage of his potential strength.

http://www.pinewoodkarate.com/yudansha/mdayton.htm