PDA

View Full Version : CST Coach

FooFighter
11-10-2004, 09:23 AM
Dear FRiends,

I have not been here for awhile and have quite busy at work and practicing my skills. I wanted to announce that I will attending the Clubbell certification seminar and in the future if you have any questions regarding Clubbells or CST related materials please feel free to PM me. I everyone here doing is doing well. BY the way, I am the short asian male wearing the black "punisher" skull tank top in the softwork seminar photo album.

Be well,
Bao

Ford Prefect
11-10-2004, 12:49 PM
Best of luck. Hope it all works out for you.

Serpent
11-10-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by FooFighter
BY the way, I am the short asian male wearing the black "punisher" skull tank top in the softwork seminar photo album.

Link?

I thought you left here because you had issues with someone. Was that you?

FooFighter
11-11-2004, 08:28 AM
Ford,

Thanks for the encouragement. I hope all is well at your end. I will be the only CST Coach in the NYC area. I have some business opportuntities in teaching CST. For example, there is high probablity that I will command 150 per hour in Group Fitness class at some major NYC health clubs. This will help me become
better recognized CST expert within my area.

Serpent,

You can go to www.clubbell.tv and check out the CST forum (in the martial art section). There you will find pictures from the softwork seminar. By the way, it was there I met Rubthebuddha, his sifu, some of his classmates, and his kwoon. All the people I met at the seminar were nice and sincere. I left because I had a problem with someone within this forum. However since we have resolved that problem directly, my purpose is to only share my matter of fact experience and comment on CST related materials. To be honest, I am not a kung fu health forum junkie and I would rather focus my time and energy in other areas in my life like in health, wealth, and personal development. All in all, I have used my real name and I have been open about my life to all those who would want to listen. I look foward in helping anyone understand CST and its related materials.

Sincerely,
Bao

Ford Prefect
11-11-2004, 08:51 AM
Good for you. Seems like you are in the right place at the right time.

FooFighter
11-11-2004, 09:24 AM
Ford,

Thanks. I have been going to different health clubs and the people love CST. People in NYC love clubbells. It is truly a fun and exiciting tool. From my experience I have found that people like CST related material and when they saw a demo on CST materials such as Bodyflow, people wanted to learn more and have been teaching it. Maybe I will hold my own CB contest in my area in the future?

Bao

FooFighter
11-23-2004, 06:40 PM
It is Offical... I will be attending the CST "clubbell" Cerification seminar in April 2005. I have been to Bellingham WA area before and I can tell you I didnt like the place much. I hope the next time I visit Bellingham it be better and less rainier.