PDA

View Full Version : randy williams book 2 bloacking and stricking

russellsherry
11-16-2004, 08:26 PM
hi guys my sifu just emailed me his second new book photos and information on bloacking striking and chi sua are second to none on the market relase date is jan 2005 peace russellsherry close range combat training group australia

russellsherry
11-17-2004, 04:42 PM
hi fireharwk 4 , yes i have randy"S first books they are a great read and refrence source, i will tell you a strange story , it took me ten years to get randy"S books as they were not relesesed in oz and i went into a old book store and got the lot for 50 dollers i could not belive my luclk the weird thing is three mouthlater i am training and doing chi sau with randy in melbroune it took me less
time to meet him than get his blooldy books peace russelsherry

saifa5k
11-18-2004, 06:34 AM
I just got his first two books from ebay. I think they are excellent. It disturbs me some though that some people claim he stole them. However I personally have my doubts about those allegations.
Dave c

russellsherry
11-23-2004, 05:25 PM
hi saifk5a thanks for the post no randy did not steal them ,he had fongs permission and was certifed to teach for him in 1986
and representend him in singapore he has hundred"S of hours on video, training with and can prove it at any time peace russellsherry ps hi jada did you get my message? randy thinks late jan

saifa5k
11-23-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by russellsherry
hi saifk5a thanks for the post no randy did not steal them ,he had fongs permission and was certifed to teach for him in 1986
and representend him in singapore he has hundred"S of hours on video, training with and can prove it at any time peace russellsherry ps hi jada did you get my message? randy thinks late jan

I was very impressed with the first two and plan on ordering the rest. I also have several of RW's tapes that he released in the early 90's and IMHO they have some excellent drills on them. Does Randy Williams still have an organization in the U.S.?
Dave c

russellsherry
11-24-2004, 04:58 PM
hi dave yes randy has schools in upstate new york send me your

email address in my message box i will send you details russellsherry

Jada
11-25-2004, 03:36 PM
hi russellsherry! i did get your message. I train in the US, my Sifu trains or trained under Randy as well.