PDA

View Full Version : Some guys get their ass beat, injured pretty badly. vid

IronFist
11-17-2004, 11:19 PM
I basically copied this whole post off another board:

http://www.nationellidag.net/video/Stockholm_film.avi

This is the story:

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=4191

Basically the black dudes were vandalizing flowers and the white dudes mentioned something about it and got their ass beat. Its all kinda vague though..

------------------------------------------

Stockholm -- In the early morning hours of 4 June 2004, two young White males on their way home from a club witnessed a group of blacks destroying decorative flower pots in Norrmalmstorg Square.

When they objected to the vandalism, the half-dozen or so blacks punched and kicked them into unconsciousness. One victim remained unconscious for ten minutes. He spent a month in the hospital due to massive internal injuries and was left with brain damage, resulting in memory loss and difficulty concentrating.

Apparently, one of the attackers videotaped the episode (see link below) and distributed the video to other blacks so that they too could enjoy re-living the event.

Somehow, the video ended up being shown last Thursday on the Swedish television show "Efterlyst." On the tape you can hear one black screaming "double jam!" and "how many points do I get?" while the others cheer him on. (The faces of the gang members were blurred to downplay their ethnicity. There seems to be a new trend in Sweden with non-White criminals filming rapes and beatings -- the topic of the show.)

Police believe they've identified one of the blacks from the video. The black in the tan suit and tie appears to be a well-known athlete who plays on a major soccer team in Sweden, they say. However, as of yet, no arrests have been reported.

Witnesses confirm that at one point there were as many as ten attackers, although the video, which records only the last few seconds of the assault, shows just four or five. This event stresses the importance of avoiding all contact with non-Whites, if at all possible.

Serpent
11-17-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by IronFist
This event stresses the importance of avoiding all contact with non-Whites, if at all possible.
Woah! Much of a rascism problem in Sweden then?

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-18-2004, 12:14 AM
**** keeblers are all racist.

moon cricket powder bird **** cracker ****** mother ****ers.

Kristoffer
11-18-2004, 03:47 AM
"This event stresses the importance of avoiding all contact with non-Whites, if at all possible."

Whatever. That's the vanguard site's words not anyone from here. And you're site is also wrong at some points. Like, it wasn't black vs white. These people were all of mixed etnicities, while some were black. And it wasn't a gang either. As in a organized criminal gang like you see in the US. It was a group of morons who had a bit to much testeron.

..oh and I think the guy who threw that kick to his head has been arrested. But I havn't heard any verdict so far.

Serpent
11-18-2004, 04:36 AM
I saw two white guys surrounded by, and being kicked by, black guys, for what it's worth.

On surface value, that's certainly the obvious visual. Whether it was a racially driven attack or not is another matter. Might as well have been Texans beating New Yorkers, but if it was a motivating factor, then it is relevant.

And that quote from the website should be universally condemned. Are you not offended by that being a Swede?

Kristoffer
11-18-2004, 05:13 AM
That quote is racist BS. I don't know where it's from except that site someone posted. It hasn't been used anywere in swedish media. (although extreme right groups are known for saying crap like this all the time. But were talking serious sources now).

I don't feel offended though. If you knew how Stockholm looked like it's actually stupid to the point were it's just funny. Sad street violence caught on tape, and now people are gonna take the chance to make it another racial issue.
The act was disgusting and I hope they get what they deserve. But they wasn't all black. There was a bunch of different etnicities from an area with a mixed population.
This is actually about people from the borough's against the inner city poeple like it always is and has been for 20 years. But that's another story

Sim Koning
11-18-2004, 05:24 AM
Oh my God, That whole site is for racists and neo Natzis. I feel bad for even going there. What the hell makes these people think whites (I'm white) are so great anyway. Why do they hate Jews, when biologically speaking they are same race as whites. Bunch of crazy fcuks:rolleyes:

Kristoffer
11-18-2004, 05:31 AM
Don't worry. We got's our Swedish Kung Fu Cop on the job:

http://users.pandora.be/bakkerijcoussens/others/supercop.wmv

Kristoffer
11-18-2004, 05:32 AM
And IronFist, I find it interesting you find your sources on a Nazi site with ties to neo nazi sites in Europe.

Hua Lin Laoshi
11-18-2004, 07:03 AM
I'm downloading the video now (slooowwww dialup). Haven't been to the website but from reading the copied text it's obviously slanted (racist) against blacks.

Guess they have some deep rooted problems if they can't get along with the rest of the world population (I'm human). Same could be said for the punks in the video.

Anyhow, thugs is thugs. Their parents should have wipped their butts long before they reached this point.

Download complete.

Holy crap, thugs with suits and ties? I was expecting street punks. The guys in suits were vandalizing?

Question - is this the complete video or is the website only highlighting what it wants (only black attackers)?

Question - has the story as told by the victims been substantiated?

Question - what the hellio were those two guys thinking? If you can't fight then keep your mouth shut.

Observation - good reminder why we all train.

red5angel
11-18-2004, 08:28 AM
whether it was racially motivated or not - it sounds like kristoffer is right by saying it was just a group of guys full of testosterone, this sort of thing is sick. What the fukk posesses 10 people to beat the hell out of 2 people and think it's cool, or warranted in anyway?
This sort of violence makes me sick. I feel the same way about this as I do about that video of those asian kids picking on the one kid, I think it was Japan. This is a case where I think an eye for an eye would be good. Get each guy involved in a room with 10 guys, and then beat the living **** out of him.

Kristoffer
11-18-2004, 08:34 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hua Lin Laoshi

Holy crap, thugs with suits and ties? I was expecting street punks. The guys in suits were vandalizing?

yes

Question - is this the complete video or is the website only highlighting what it wants (only black attackers)?

this is what leaked out to the public. so it's probably just to highligt the actual beat down. (made by the people themself, not that site)

Question - has the story as told by the victims been substantiated?

what does substantiated mean? (sorry)

Observation - good reminder why we all train.

sure is

[/QUOTE

red5angel
11-18-2004, 08:55 AM
In this case Kristoffer, I 'm inclined to believe the gist of the story. You have two guys getting beat pretty bad by 8-10 guys. The possibility stands that these two guys, are just so stupid that the idiocy of making a much larger group of guys angry didn't occurr to them. I'm sure that these two probably said some things they shouldn't have, but ultimately, it didn't need to happen. The guy in the suit goes so far as to kick the guy in the face that is sitting there.

MoreMisfortune
11-18-2004, 09:54 AM
i can see

[Bad guy]
1 black guy who kicks a dude and punches another

[Possibly bad guys, but no for sure]
1 white guy standing there
1 black guy who is with him too
1 more black dude walking away
1 camera dude

[Hurt dudes]
1 skinny white dude
another skinny white dude

Do they even have crime in Sweden?
This must be like the nastiest thing they have there, i think
Oh and the dude on a suit did kick like a soccer player
Very good kick must i add

Kristoffer
11-18-2004, 10:03 AM
of corz we have crime just like any country. but fortunatly not as much organized street gangs although there are that too. I wish this was the nastiest thing that ever happens around here. who wouldn't

IronFist
11-18-2004, 10:08 PM
Two comments:

1. It's cool to get a Swedish person's opinion on that.

2. I'm not a nazi. wtf? I said I copied that post from another board. I didn't visit the site or anything else. I just posted it here because fight videos, even if it's crap like that, still have the possibility of turning into a situation from which we can learn. So,

And IronFist, I find it interesting you find your sources on a Nazi site with ties to neo nazi sites in Europe.

Eat me. I could be black or Asian or green for all you know.

edit - I just realized that is a nazi site. I have to go yell at the people on the board from where I got it now.

diego
11-18-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
**** keeblers are all racist.

moon cricket powder bird **** cracker ****** mother ****ers.

real question...what does moon cricket mean?

Kristoffer
11-19-2004, 11:44 AM
Iron. Sorry I didn't read through your post too well I guess. I missed that part of u copying it. My mistake.

and Moon Crickets are what makes life so beautiful

The Willow Sword
11-19-2004, 12:06 PM
America is NOT the only place with its angry "issues". i love how the race thing does get overplayed on this vid. okay so it was a black guy or "mixed ethnicity":rolleyes: fighting a white guy "mixed ethnicity" :rolleyes: who cares man?

what I see are some well dressed Punks hitting a couple of other punks whilst they were obviously beaten down. hey and who knows if the fight was racially motivated or not. what was the story? the guys were objecting to some other guys vandalizing a flower stand??????:confused: i mean WTF? that doesnt make any sense whatsoever.

my view of the countries there is a decent one. i visited Finland Last year and i have to say that if there is any violence there i surely did not see it and i was all over that country from Helsinki to oulo to the lapland interior,,,if anything those people are all depressed goth rockers because of the midnight sun and the perpeutal darkness at times. i guess sweden is more of a "hip place. still though,,this vid does not discourage me from going to visit the place should i get the opportunity.
hey maybe i will visit a few "flower stands" and see whats up wit dat:cool:

Peace/TWS

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-19-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by diego
real question...what does moon cricket mean?

as definded by the racial slur database www.rsdb.org:

Moon Cricket (2) Whites The slur is also used by some Native Americans against whites: "moon" as in pale, and "cricket" as in whites have big eyes and gangly legs. Whites also make annoying sounds like crickets.

The Willow Sword
11-19-2004, 12:29 PM
LMAO

Kristoffer
11-19-2004, 01:27 PM
yeah, Willow, Havn't u heard that Wu track ''flower pots aint nuttin to **** with''?

Finland is a bit different from the cities here...

The Willow Sword
11-19-2004, 05:59 PM
hahaha I guess not KRIS.

yeah man i remember that old ghetto boyz track " dont fuk wit my lillies". :p

Kristoffer
11-22-2004, 10:54 AM
I never really understand people who film their crimes. A 'throphy'? Can it be that simple, or are they just idiots? I guess a gang is a gang but it's also a difference between an organized gang and a bunch of morons in suits.

good post though