PDA

View Full Version : New official SiFu of Ving Tsun (Leung Ting´s line)

Yahoma
11-21-2004, 02:46 PM
SiFu Ladislav Hodač (AVSE - Association Ving Tsun, Security System and Escrima) received the official certificate about mastery of the whole Ving Tsun system up to the long pole techniques Luk Dim Poon Kwan. The certificate was released by SiFu Lee Yuen Tim who is the master student of Leung Ting. SiFu Ladislav Hodač is also going to complete The Eight Ways of Butterfly Knives methods Bart Cham Dao in the short time period. For more information visit www.AVSE.org

TansauNg
11-23-2004, 11:03 AM
:confused: :confused:

I now that Si-jo Leung Ting' s "master student" in Hong Kong (IWTA) is Sifu Cheng Chuen Fun...
....maybe SiFu Lee Yuen Tim had trained under Si-jo (if i remember correctly he can be seen on a tape or book of LT) but he didn't learned the complete system (i am not talking about the set's or movement)....another peson who had studied under Si-jo were Alang Fong which now is the head master of the IWKA (www.wingtjun.com) ....
But the only 2 people that have trained openly the complet system under LT are Keith R. Kernpecht (EWTO) and Cheng Chuen Fun.