PDA

View Full Version : OT: spitting mad!!!!

red5angel
11-22-2004, 04:21 PM
ok, I'm not spitting, not yet but I'm really fukking ****ed off and I have to vent.

First I get this guy who walks in with more spyware on his machine then I think there's spyware out there (that's right, I think it's inventing itself on his machine) but then he has the nutz to tell me he only went out to one site to dowload one program, quickly. So I get to spend about 4 hours rebuilding his dam machine because basically he's too stupid to push the "no" button when he's asked to download somehting at random.

Second, my wife just called, and her boss is essentially blackmailing her. Instead of being a good boss and approaching his most senior, and probably best worker and asking for her help filling some hours on the weekends (When she got the job it was made plain, and ok'd by him that she would not work weekends except in an emergency and he's an owner operator - someone who could pick up the extra hours if he needs to since its his business) he hits her with "if you don't pick up some weekend hours I may have to cut your weekday hours.

needless to say, if my wife would let me I'd certainly march down, sit his ass down and explain to him how happy him blackmailing my wife makes me.

On top of that I don't have class tomorrow so I can't burn off some of this pent up energy breakdancing, er I mean doing capoeira.

Serpent
11-22-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by wolfen

Throw some litter on the street.
I already think you're a pretentious fool, but why would you suggest this for any reason?

Serpent
11-22-2004, 06:52 PM
You're only reinforcing my perception of you.

Why did you suggest that he litters?

FuXnDajenariht
11-22-2004, 06:55 PM
id think he definitely wouldn't wanna answer u now... :o

Serpent
11-22-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by FuXnDajenariht
id think he definitely wouldn't wanna answer u now... :o But he probably will. Though not necessarily with the answer to my question.

ZIM
11-22-2004, 07:05 PM
Sounds like either you need a glass of warm salt water or a death match, but I can't figger out which.

FuXnDajenariht
11-22-2004, 07:10 PM
aaah. put on sum marley....light one up....breathe in breathe out...

ur aussie right? buy each other sum rounds of beer... russian is pretty good...smells like deer **** but it'll get u drunker than my mom after half a bottle of robitussin ;) .

Serpent
11-22-2004, 07:15 PM
A glass of warm salt? Russian beer?

:eek: :confused:

Are you guys mental?!

;)

FuXnDajenariht
11-22-2004, 07:17 PM
you say that as if its a bad thing? lol maybe us mental cases are the normal ones hmmm?

think about it...

David Jamieson
11-22-2004, 07:31 PM
press [F10] for infinite ammo.

:p

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-22-2004, 11:25 PM
you need a 12 pack and a heavy bag my man. id also throw in some death metal for good measure.

when you can't hit the bag anymore take your 11 and one half beers and go in the house. realize that your wife doesnt need or want you to fight her battles, **** her to sleep, finish your beer, try to play some video games, realize you are too drunk, and post on the forums instead. in any order.

Serpent
11-23-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
you need a 12 pack and a heavy bag my man. id also throw in some death metal for good measure.

when you can't hit the bag anymore take your 11 and one half beers and go in the house. realize that your wife doesnt need or want you to fight her battles, **** her to sleep, finish your beer, try to play some video games, realize you are too drunk, and post on the forums instead. in any order.
GDA's life in two short paragraphs.

;)

red5angel
11-23-2004, 08:29 AM
**** her to sleep, finish your beer, try to play some video games, realize you are too drunk,

that was mostly the result of last nights angertude. Not necesarilly in that order and I'm certainly dragging a little this morning bu frankly, I just don't care.

Speaking of not caring, I juts informed my boss to let the rest of my team know that they don't need to ever bother me with a request to swap on call time. I've never personally asked for a swap since it usually doesn't matter but this one thanksgiving I happen to get the phone and my mom can't make it cause of her surgery and not one of these sonofa*****es will step forward and help me out. He wasn't too happy and said my attitude wasn't the most team-like but I said I wasn't interested in feeling team like today. It made me feel better anyway.

And so far the only two people on this thread to make any sort of sense what so ever are Serpent and GDA, I have no fukking clue what the rest of you are talking about, except KL.

David Jamieson
11-23-2004, 08:31 AM
so, you like the counterstrike then red? lol

that's the best way to get newbs off your server when you wanna make room for your buds lol. :D

norther practitioner
11-23-2004, 08:34 AM
dmn red.. just imagine whats going to happen when she tells you it isn't yours.

red5angel
11-23-2004, 08:37 AM
KL - I wish it were the same thing I could do to clear the idiots from my place of work!

NP - YOU GAVE MY WIFE THE MERPES?!

David Jamieson
11-23-2004, 08:42 AM
KL - I wish it were the same thing I could do to clear the idiots from my place of work!

have you tried copious amounts of boiled cabbage?

sure, it burns the eyes, but no one and i mean no one will go near your cube!

red5angel
11-23-2004, 08:52 AM
being lactose intolerant, a half gallon of milk will do pretty much the same thing, and don't think I haven't been tempted.

norther practitioner
11-23-2004, 09:49 AM
Wasn't me... I'm free and clear. I did have a few good swimmers the last time though.

Newb
11-23-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by red5angel
that was mostly the result of last nights angertude. Not necesarilly in that order and I'm certainly dragging a little this morning bu frankly, I just don't care.

Speaking of not caring, I juts informed my boss to let the rest of my team know that they don't need to ever bother me with a request to swap on call time. I've never personally asked for a swap since it usually doesn't matter but this one thanksgiving I happen to get the phone and my mom can't make it cause of her surgery and not one of these sonofa*****es will step forward and help me out. He wasn't too happy and said my attitude wasn't the most team-like but I said I wasn't interested in feeling team like today. It made me feel better anyway.

And so far the only two people on this thread to make any sort of sense what so ever are Serpent and GDA, I have no fukking clue what the rest of you are talking about, except KL.

Did you tell your boss 'I've never asked to swap, now that my mother is in a emergency surgery no one wants to swap with me, and you are telling me that I am the one with out a team attitude?'

ZIM
11-23-2004, 10:24 AM
And so far the only two people on this thread to make any sort of sense what so ever are Serpent and GDA, I have no fukking clue what the rest of you are talking about, except KL. I don't know, Red. Warm salt water can clear up a lot of things, you know...:D

red5angel
11-23-2004, 10:29 AM
Did you tell your boss 'I've never asked to swap, now that my mother is in a emergency surgery no one wants to swap with me, and you are telling me that I am the one with out a team attitude?'

It was a long discussion but what I told him directly was that I will not be available to swap my on call times with other members of my team since the only time I have ever asked to swap, no one has stepped up to the plate (we have about 8 other available people). He made a few comments about that not being the proper attitude for being a team player, since we are technically on a team and I pretyy directly told him that if the team isn't willing to step up for me in th eone instance I could use a little help (it's pretty clear in my team that my family is much more important then my work), that there was no "team" in my opinion, only individuals who chose according to their own convenience when they wanted to be a member of the team. To avoid any confusion on their parts I told him I have chosen not to be a "member" of the team, but to consider me a co-worker doing the same type of jobs the team does.

Newb
11-23-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by red5angel
It was a long discussion but what I told him directly was that I will not be available to swap my on call times with other members of my team since the only time I have ever asked to swap, no one has stepped up to the plate (we have about 8 other available people). He made a few comments about that not being the proper attitude for being a team player, since we are technically on a team and I pretyy directly told him that if the team isn't willing to step up for me in th eone instance I could use a little help (it's pretty clear in my team that my family is much more important then my work), that there was no "team" in my opinion, only individuals who chose according to their own convenience when they wanted to be a member of the team. To avoid any confusion on their parts I told him I have chosen not to be a "member" of the team, but to consider me a co-worker doing the same type of jobs the team does.

heh, so what did he say when you laid this out to him?

red5angel
11-23-2004, 12:40 PM
not a whole lot really. My boss and I get along pretty well for the most part. He's respectful of my work/life balance and I think he probably understands my feelings on this situation. He also probably realizes that if he made an "official" change to the schedule I would most likely stick to it. I was just getting the point across that I won't pick up changes by personal request anymore.