PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Xebby - How to gets the wimmins?

Serpent
11-22-2004, 06:29 PM
Courtesy of Samo:

Next time you're on a booty call or looking to chase the ladies you must remember that the ladies need to be played and want to be played but it all depends on how you play the game. Trust me man, its deep and it gets deeper. I'm about to release classified tips and tricks on how to play the game (pick up the ladies) and YOU will attract women like flies on sh!t if you use these techniques. These techniques have been passed down from many generation to generation with the procedure being refined and tuned to perfection. Many a players blood has been spilt over refining the process and keeping it a secret. I know I can trust you. I learnt from my Granddaddy who was taught by a grandmaster who lived on a remote hill in Crookwell. This grandmaster was so disciplined that he lived solely on his nail clippings for 1 whole year and slept with one eye open. Yeah I know it sounds like a bit of bullsh!t but it's the truth, he really did live in Crookwell.

Ok, say the players ground is a night club. What you do firstly is scout the area for all un-identified playettes (ladies). Keep a head count of all the playettes that you find most attractive, try to keep the headcount to a bare minimum like 5 at the most. Don't want to be too greedy. Now what I like to do next is a couple of warm up rounds just to test the thresholds of your victims. You've got to work out how much playing ground you have and test the boundaries. So try to make eye contact with a chosen victim. An easy way to do this is hang your tackle out, that's right unzip and let it dangle out including your hairy bean bag and just wait till she notices. She will eventually make eye contact. Upon making eye contact with the victim that you are interested in, always smile. I'm not talking about one of those huge "say cheese" smiles, rather a smirk (maybe a little bit more than a smirk) that says, "I know you want this; I know you want to touch it". Once smiling, hold the gaze for 1-2 seconds, and then look away. After looking away, try to get her to make eye contact with you again, if this happens go over and talk to her, because her second look was your invitation. But before proceeding to her, make sure you put the twig and berries away as this was for attention purposes only.

So now you're up to the conversation part. This part is pretty easy. Remember to smile constantly in the conversation and don't bother listening. Just nod your head occasionally, randomly raise the eyebrows and give out a little laugh or two at the end of a few sentences for good measure. Try not to make too much eye contact, just move the head like a yoyo checking out the bits you might get to play with later. She'll just think that you're appreciating the forbidden fruits or the beautiful gifts nature has provided her. Always call the ladies "baby", for example "So where are you from, baby?" instead of "Where are you from?". Always compliment the lady and she will always feel good about you, but don't overdue it or she will think your just trying to score points (which you are, but you don't want her to know that). Try to sound sincere and give her a unique compliment on something that most people will overlook, for example "****, baby, you have the biggest set of cans I've EVER seen" or "****, that's a big ass, it's like two wombats fighting under a blanket". The ladies will usually blush over compliments like these from my own personal experience. Ohh, I almost forgot never where cologne, the ladies are so more turned on by your natural pheromones, it drives their animal instincts crazy. Well that's all the tips I can give you for the conversation part.

Another way to initiate a conversation is to have some good pick-up lines. The ladies just go gooey in the wee-wee over them. I will provide you with only a couple to get you started. "You must work at Subway, 'cause you just gave me a footlong." "You must wash your clothes with windex... because I can see myself in your pants!" "Nice shoes, wanna f**k?" "Could I touch your belly button...from the inside".Trust me, all of these have been tried by many a player and all appear to work effortlessly.

Now for the dance-floor: Playettes love players who can't dance. So try technical and complicated dance moves like performing a routine that has a combination of the moon dance, the running man and the Macarena. Perhaps even the occasional grope on the lady you're dancing with or even just random ladies on the dance floor to make your lady jealous. It's all part of the game.

Well, that's about all I can release at this stage until you're ready for the next phase. Hopefully the above pointers will give you more of a chance with the ladies. Remember, if you get a slap in the face just think to yourself, they like it rough. Don't think of it as rejection. You can determine how the ladies like it by the strength in the slap and if you do get slapped it's a clear indication that they want you to chase them.

Peace out and remember don't hate the player, hate the game.

SAMO.

Now, go get 'em, Tiger!

:)

MoreMisfortune
11-22-2004, 06:45 PM
thanx man :D

do those apply to wedding parties too?
i got one coming early next month
from some chick that got knocked up by a bottle of tequila... i mean... a dude... i mean... some ex-boyfriend of hers dude... while she was with some other dude... :)
neat

Serpent
11-22-2004, 06:54 PM
These are universal rules and apply everywhere.

According to Red5Angel, they also apply to any species.

MoreMisfortune
11-22-2004, 07:05 PM
sweeeeeeeta :cool:

rogue
11-22-2004, 09:46 PM
Xebs tried again... (http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=2601567) :rolleyes:

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-22-2004, 11:13 PM
hang your tackle out, that's right unzip and let it dangle out including your hairy bean bag and just wait till she notices.

i once did that to an old man in a car next to me in columbus. 20 minutes later we were eating at an ihop or something and we see someone in the table next to us get up to leave. it was the old man i visually violated. i guess he recognized me and left cause there's no way he had time to eat.

Tigrentera
11-23-2004, 05:11 PM
Another way to initiate a conversation is to have some good pick-up lines. The ladies just go gooey in the wee-wee over them. I will provide you with only a couple to get you started. "You must work at Subway, 'cause you just gave me a footlong." "You must wash your clothes with windex... because I can see myself in your pants!" "Nice shoes, wanna f**k?" "Could I touch your belly button...from the inside".Trust me, all of these have been tried by many a player and all appear to work effortlessly.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

:D :D ;)

Toby
11-23-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Serpent
"Nice shoes, wanna f**k?"I've got a friend who used to use this approach. 9 times out of 10 he'd get a slap or abuse, but he'd never go home alone when he was using it. Never. It would take him up to an hour to get a suitable candidate, but it never failed. He would just walk up to random girls and try it - saved him wasting groundwork time and money. Of course, he had looooow standards at the time, so it worked for him. Turns out there are a lot of desperate girls out there.

Personally I like this one the best:

Originally posted by Serpent
"You must work at Subway, 'cause you just gave me a footlong."

rogue
11-23-2004, 08:01 PM
That girl that was ugly at 11pm looks real good by 2am. Just get out before the sun comes up and the magic wears off.

norther practitioner
11-23-2004, 08:05 PM
Make sure you don't pass out with your arm wrapped around her either, as you'll not want to wake her up when you dip in the am.

ZIM
11-23-2004, 08:20 PM
And a textbook on what to do with the wimmens too... (http://www.harmful.org/homedespot/newtdr/NEWtdrARCHIVE/6diary/SEXBOOK/1.html) :D

norther practitioner
11-23-2004, 08:26 PM
lol Zim... good find.