PDA

View Full Version : Nice pictures of a lot of different wingchun techniques and their names

Sharky
09-06-2001, 09:31 PM
http://www.kamonwingchun.com/KamonHandTechniques.asp

Knock yourselves out ;)

"Spectacular immaculate raps massacre cats like dracula bats, I'm snappin yer back cos I'm attackin the wack, duckin yer rapid attack, **** packin a gat, the mechanic of rap'll give you panic attacks with his Satanical raps." - Guess who.

BeiKongHui
09-06-2001, 09:37 PM
Nice photos. Is that your school?

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers.
--Khalil Gibran

Sharky
09-06-2001, 09:45 PM
http://www.kamonwingchun.com/KamonWingChun.asp

go there for more.

yeah it was my school but i left firstly cos of money and other reasons at home (like uh... i was failing my exams and training 24/7), then didn't go back cos they didn't spar and thaught it was not practical to goto aschool that doesn't spar. now i regret it as it *was* a good school, i just think how good id'a been now, but i'm moving 200 miles away in like 3 weeks :( I'd be at a much more confident level. Man i regret leaving so much :( I just thought i'd find somewhere else that was better and never did and only now do i realise that it was good (for seeing the other rubbish about). I've been training solo in my garage which i turned into a mini kwoon/gym, but lack of partner work sucks. At least i have some kind of foundation for when i move.

Hmm, that was a bit of a rant wasn't it? More pics in that link above.

Thanks

"Spectacular immaculate raps massacre cats like dracula bats, I'm snappin yer back cos I'm attackin the wack, duckin yer rapid attack, **** packin a gat, the mechanic of rap'll give you panic attacks with his Satanical raps." - Guess who.

Sharky
09-06-2001, 09:54 PM
http://www.kamonwingchun.com/images/Milling_2.jpg

Apparently :- "Senior students and Instructors also practise their ground fighting skills, in realistic scenarios wearing protective equipment. Using Wing Chun principles becomes even more important should a fight go to the ground."

So you get to spar, after like 3 years or so.

Nat from UK
09-09-2001, 02:57 PM
Is this the guy who keeps winning the BJJ open events in the UK, I think his name is Kevin Chan.

He fights submission fighters in non striking competitions and wins !

What would he do if could strike - ERRRR stupid question he would still win wouldn't he!?!

A Wing Chun guy who Walks the Walk -

Nat from UK

Sharky
09-09-2001, 07:34 PM
yeah. not just in teh uk though. he won the european brasilian jj titles in the Lightweight category, Light Heavyweight category & Absolute Masters category. He's won world stuff too.

However, it is NOT incorporated into the classes at all, and it's purely a personal thing that he does, afaik.

Nat from UK
09-10-2001, 09:54 AM
Does he X train BJJ, I assume he must do?

Nat from UK

Sharky
09-10-2001, 11:08 AM
yeah man *HE* does. But the wing chun is just wing chun. I don't know where in london you can do bjj :confused: :confused:

Actually it's by anachonda bjj i think, they sponsered his event i think - i was reading the page www.kamonwingchun.com (http://www.kamonwingchun.com) there is some info of him there, with "******STOP PRESS*******" bjj thingies. Go there :)