PDA

View Full Version : How seriously do you take this forum?...(A test)

old jong
11-26-2004, 11:01 AM
-Does it causes you to be tense and agressive with your relarives?...
-Does it prevent you from having a good night sleep?...
-Do you often think about how you will respond to some forum individual during making love?...
-Do you constantly edit or re-edit your posts before and after submitting to be sure about shutting up whoever is bugging you at the moment?...
-Do you really think your posts will make the slightest change in anybody's diverging opinions?...
-Do you have thoughts about being useless outside of the forum?...
-Do you really care about what others think of your interpretation of Wing Chun to the extent of being agressive or impolite?...
-Do you hate some fellow forum members?...
-Do you really think that badass talking is impressive?...
-Do you consider some fellow forum members as inferior?...
-Do you think that the world was waiting for your intervention?...
-Do you complaint about lack of training times?...
-Do you think this is about you?...

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions,You are taking this place too seriously and should take a nice break away from it.

;) :p :D

Ultimatewingchun
11-26-2004, 11:09 AM
"If you answered "yes" to any of these questions,You are taking this place too seriously and should take a nice break away from it." (Michel)

So when are you leaving?

Vajramusti
11-26-2004, 11:14 AM
My answer- No.

But I come and go as I please.

SAAMAG
11-26-2004, 11:19 AM
-Does it causes you to be tense and agressive with your relarives?...no..
-Does it prevent you from having a good night sleep?...no
-Do you often think about how you will respond to some forum individual during making love?...definitely not
-Do you constantly edit or re-edit your posts before and after submitting to be sure about shutting up whoever is bugging you at the moment?...yes, but not for the reason you stated...mainly because Im anal retentive
-Do you really think your posts will make the slightest change in anybody's diverging opinions?...if it's useful I would hope so, I think about everything I read from credible people on here as far as advice on training goes...
-Do you have thoughts about being useless outside of the forum?...no...
-Do you really care about what others think of your interpretation of Wing Chun to the extent of being agressive or impolite?...I don't think I've ever been impolite in that context, only in slight retaliation to someone else's impolite comment.
-Do you hate some fellow forum members?...no
-Do you really think that badass talking is impressive?...no
-Do you consider some fellow forum members as inferior?...Until they say something to make me think otherwise yessir!!! (I'm going to edit this out later of course because it's going to make someone mad probably.)
-Do you think that the world was waiting for your intervention?...only on tuesdays...
-Do you complaint about lack of training times?...huh?!
-Do you think this is about you?...could it be more of a philosophical insight to all of us?

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions,You are taking this place too seriously and should take a nice break away from it.
awww crap......I answered wrong.

BTW...I edited this after I submitted. :D

old jong
11-26-2004, 11:21 AM
So when are you leaving?

...And leave all my Wing Chun forum friends?...Never!...;)
Beside,I answered "no" to all the questions. :)
How about you?...;)

Vajramusti
11-26-2004, 11:41 AM
OOps- I should have answered differently-- I take it all
very very seriously.
Sure....
It's Colin Farrels (sp)Macademian nuts running wild all over the landscape.

Like knife fighter -I dont mind peeking into a trainwreck- atleast to see if help is on the way.

But knifefighter is wrong- wing chun is in good enough shape
in some places here and there. The wreckage is in internet list discourse. You can't take it seriously as kung fu but as comedy central if it is not on....a sometime alternative.

Ultimatewingchun
11-26-2004, 11:42 AM
"...And leave all my Wing Chun forum friends?...Never!...
Beside,I answered "no" to all the questions.
How about you?..."

I answered YES to all the questions...Which is why I'm now in the bathroom shaving my face with a Butterfly Sword.

And my wife just telephoned to say that she left the Sword on the sink in the hopes that I might slit my throat with it while she's out shopping!

CAN'T GET NO RESPECT...

old jong
11-26-2004, 11:49 AM
CAN'T GET NO RESPECT...
I bet she went out with your credit card as well?...:eek:
Good answer anyway Victor!...;)

This leaves us with another scary question: Can we really trust a ventriloquist not to move his lips on the radio?...(It kind of relate to forum chest thumping !) ;)

old jong
11-26-2004, 02:59 PM
I forgot to put that crosstraining question in the test initialy:

Do you think the Miyagi nose pinching technique should be included in Wing Chun?...

Waxwood rod
11-26-2004, 03:09 PM
You mean it isn't?

old jong
11-26-2004, 03:42 PM
What do you think?

Waxwood rod
11-26-2004, 03:47 PM
Isn't Karate Kid about wing chun training?

old jong
11-26-2004, 03:57 PM
Kind of but in a bizarre way,the "kid" was the dummy! ;)

Matrix
11-26-2004, 07:54 PM
How seriously do I take this forum?..........

It depends on who's posting. ;)