PDA

View Full Version : disappearing RW dummy thread?

saifa5k
11-27-2004, 08:24 AM
What happened to the thread on the RW dummy video review? I was curious as to which dummy form he does on the video.
Dave

old jong
11-27-2004, 01:56 PM
I deleted it!

I thought it could start an endless war by some of his "fans",even if my review was positive for the most.

He does the Augustine Fong dummy form BTW.

Matrix
11-27-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by saifa5k
What happened to the thread on the RW dummy video review? Dave,
The moderator must have deleted it for some reason.
Old Jong is just trying to yank your chain.

old jong
11-27-2004, 02:32 PM
No Bill! I really did it myself!...

Matrix
11-27-2004, 02:35 PM
Michel,
You don't have the power. :p

old jong
11-27-2004, 02:41 PM
My power is immense!...
No,serioulsy the author of a thread can always delete it himself!
Just go to the "edit" fontion" (after the post is made),the delete button is right there!
Salut Bill! ;)

Matrix
11-27-2004, 02:51 PM
Salut 'ti cul. :p

saifa5k
11-27-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by old jong
My power is immense!...
No,serioulsy the author of a thread can always delete it himself!
Just go to the "edit" fontion" (after the post is made),the delete button is right there!
Salut Bill! ;)

I didnt realize that a person could "recall" a thread. Probably not a bad idea sometimes. However in this case I thought you did a very fair review and I am looking for a good "dummy" tape. Most of the dummy tapes I have seen dont look anything like the dummy form that we do which is similar to the one in the book by Yip Mans son.
Dave

Matrix
11-27-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by saifa5k
However in this case I thought you did a very fair review and I am looking for a good "dummy" tape. Dave,
Knowing Old Jong, I'm sure he was more than fair in his review. Unfortunately that does not immunize him from criticism. Especially in this politically heated climate we're seeing here these days. Many people are hyper-sensitive. I'm sure they have their good reasons for being so.......

Peace,

edward
11-27-2004, 03:32 PM
good thing you deleted it, the endless lisp jokes people would make are just plain terrible...

old jong
11-27-2004, 04:13 PM
Ed.
I felt it was better to do so,even if I found the video had many good things in it. As Bill Said:"Many people are hypersensitive" and it's particulary right when we talk about Randy. ;)

Most of the dummy tapes I have seen dont look anything like the dummy form that we do which is similar to the one in the book by Yip Mans son.

Dave-The Sunny Tang dummy tape has a version almost identical to the Yip Chun book version.
Just google your way to Sunny Tang website for infos.Bill (Matrix)could also give you more infos about this.;)

old jong
11-27-2004, 04:15 PM
Looks like the thread is back!...;)

old jong
11-27-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Matrix
Salut 'ti cul. :p
Ah ben mon simonac!...:D

saifa5k
11-28-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by old jong

Dave-The Sunny Tang dummy tape has a version almost identical to the Yip Chun book version.
Just google your way to Sunny Tang website for infos.Bill (Matrix)could also give you more infos about this.;) [/B]

Thats very interesting, thanks, I will ck it out.
Dave