PDA

View Full Version : I was at Augustine Fong's seminar.(In Ottawa)

old jong
09-08-2001, 11:42 PM
It took place at Sifu Patrick Gordon's school.What could I say?...Lots of great teaching,lots of humor,no nonsense,Master fong is an absolute gentleman and cares about each and every participants,time went a lot to fast!...
Thanks Sifu Patrick for organising that seminar. ;) Hope you do it again! :cool:

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

Ras-Tanu
09-12-2001, 03:44 AM
yeah,
Si-Gung Fong is the man.

Patrick Gordon
09-13-2001, 12:36 AM
Howdy Michelle,

Thanks for the kind words, I am happy you could attend and that you enjoyed yourself. I hope you learned some new things. I love attending Fong Si-fu's seminar, I always come away with so many new things. I am hoping on having him return next year at the same time. Fong Si-fu also had a really good time and enjoyed meeting all my students, we showing him how friendly us Canadians are.

Patrick Gordon.

Roy D. Anthony
09-13-2001, 07:52 PM
Who was there Patrick? any famous Wing Chun Practitioners? anyone from the forum?

Patrick Gordon
09-14-2001, 12:34 AM
Hey Roy,

Aside from my students, there were people from Montreal, New Jersey, Manchester and some other people from Ottawa. No one famous, except for "Old Jong" from this list.

Patrick Gordon.

old jong
09-14-2001, 04:04 PM
He! He! He!...The famous Old Jong!...Sounds nice! ;) :D
My respects Sifu Patrick. :cool:

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

tiger_1
09-14-2001, 04:20 PM
im hope in soon future famous sify old jong - just friendly tiger_1

/

old jong
09-14-2001, 04:43 PM
How are you Tiger old buddy?... ;) I hope things are getting a little better in your neighborhood?...Looks like trouble has moved to an other place! It is terrible don't you think?...
Hey, wing chun and everything seems so futile these days! :(

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...