PDA

View Full Version : Free at last...free at last.....

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-01-2004, 01:06 PM
Hi all. Did you miss me?;) :D :D

Hope everyone had a nice Turkey Day!

norther practitioner
12-01-2004, 04:12 PM
ya know....

not so much.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-01-2004, 04:56 PM
Aah...come on....where's the love?

IronFist
12-01-2004, 06:34 PM
Who are you?

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-01-2004, 07:49 PM
The infinite void of oneness

norther practitioner
12-02-2004, 09:35 AM
He's the lik that pizzed off Ross.

red5angel
12-02-2004, 09:40 AM
he's the retard that started threatening to sue KFM because he couldn't handle Ross' teasing.

David Jamieson
12-02-2004, 10:52 AM
well, Ross was claiming the guy was a child molester. Which is pretty libelous, but then who said ross had an ounce of restraint with his yap? lol

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-02-2004, 10:52 AM
Now...now....gentleman....if Ross and I can be banned....so can you. ;) "Flick of the switch" as Gene likes to say.

Ross and I have resolved are differences so in the spirit of the season why don't you also live and let live.

BTW, if anyone wants to know who I really am or who my Sifu is.....as this was brought into question before the banning....I direct you to the article that I wrote for KFM and was published here........

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/article.php?article=531

And as others of you have guessed I have posted under the name Fu-Pow, LiLoong, IronKim (just to mess with you) and most recently.....Tigrentera (Fu-Pow in Spanish...haha.)

But all those aliases come down to one person and that's me and this is the handle that I'm using now...exclusively. So any animosity that you have to any of those aliases bring it here now to Ai Lek Ou Seun.

The unbanning of Sifu Ross and myself was historic. In other words, according to Gene, its never been done before.
(Edit:Statement retracted I had not read an email from Gene very closely....sorry Gene.)

I have a feeling it is because we have both not only been consistent contributors to this forum but also to the magazine.

So before you dismiss me as some newbie troll think about the fact that I've probably been posting here for years longer than some of you.

Red5Angel-

Also, just for the record. The reason that Ross and I were BOTH banned from the forum is because we BOTH threatened legal action toward the forum.

If you doubt the veracity of this then I suggest you PM Gene directly and get the facts from him.

In the words of Forest Gump "Thats all I've got to say about that."

Peace and Happy Holiday Season.
;) :D :D :D

David Jamieson
12-02-2004, 10:58 AM
so you and ross are all touchy feely now?

lol in re: getting banned.

I like this place, I post here but I don't go off on insane tangents and ergo don't puit myself into a position to be banned.... unlike yourself, or ross for that matter.

Besides, If you don't wanna to face the subject then why post some lame ass "i'm back" thread?

David Jamieson
12-02-2004, 11:09 AM
yes, I know. lol

that was lame buddy! hahahahaha.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-02-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Kung Lek
[B]so you and ross are all touchy feely now?

Not touchy feely. But we have agreed that if we butt up against each other again then we take it to PM's or emails instead of on a public forum.

lol in re: getting banned.

I like this place, I post here but I don't go off on insane tangents and ergo don't puit myself into a position to be banned.... unlike yourself, or ross for that matter.

Well, I guess that makes you inherently better than us. You win.

Besides, If you don't wanna to face the subject then why post some lame ass "i'm back" thread? [B]

Keep at it then. I don't think Gene is gonna be to happy that people are stirring this stuff up......

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-02-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Kung Lek
yes, I know. lol

that was lame buddy! hahahahaha.

Was editing right as you posted.

David Jamieson
12-02-2004, 11:23 AM
so, you remove the post i respond to, re edit it and send me a private message. This says to may "thou doth protest too much"

then you say:

Keep at it then. I don't think Gene is gonna be to happy that people are stirring this stuff up......

what are you 5? is gene your mommy? dude, my point was that it is you who are exacerbating things with the original post.

why not just naturally try to slide into a conversation about maybe...i don't know, perhaps kungfu would be a good subject. you ever post about kungfu?

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-02-2004, 11:29 AM
Please see my 2nd PM.....:rolleyes:

FatherDog
12-02-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Ai Lek Ou Seun

The unbanning of Sifu Ross and myself was historic. In other words, according to Gene, its never been done before.

False. GDA's been banned and then unbanned. As a matter of fact, I think he's been banned and unbanned twice.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-02-2004, 11:32 AM
Oh well...my bad.

David Jamieson
12-02-2004, 11:34 AM
well, technically GDA never went away. He wanted to keep the GDA avatar and registration because of his post count.

Ok, some people appreciate the simple things in life. lol :p

But otherwise it is true he was unbanned. Pron freak that he is and all. He had some other buddy with him too. I never found out if he was unbanned too.

CaptinPickAxe
12-02-2004, 11:36 AM
The unbanning of Sifu Ross and myself was historic. In other words, according to Gene, its never been done before

*cough*GDA*cough*

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-02-2004, 12:47 PM
Is there an echo in here?

Anyways, I ammended my original post with a retraction...if that makes you guys feel better. :rolleyes:

Golden Arms
12-02-2004, 01:33 PM
Yay! Fu-Pow is back, the forum was so boring without you :rolleyes:

FatherDog
12-02-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
*cough*GDA*cough*

Too slow, old man!

red5angel
12-02-2004, 02:32 PM
well who ever the hell you are you sure seem to carry a lot of bad mojo around here....

MasterKiller
12-02-2004, 02:36 PM
Around here? Try around the net. He almost got @ss-raped by the Lacy clan for his online hijinx.

Shaolinlueb
12-02-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by MasterKiller
Around here? Try around the net. He almost got @ss-raped by the Lacy clan for his online hijinx.

oooh jesus!

red5angel
12-02-2004, 02:50 PM
who are the Lacy clan?

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-02-2004, 03:11 PM

MY hijinx? Ass-raped? Lacy clan? That's all very rich.

Your so flamboyant with your words MK you really should write poetry....or maybe work for the national enquirer. :rolleyes:

Anyways, the issue was with Dave Lacey specifically...not with the other Lacey's. FYI, I understand that Dave Lacey has issues with lots of people, not just myself.

Some people just can't lose an argument they have to resort to trying to character assasination to win.

As I learned with Ross, in a public arena, a slander contest is a losing bet for both parties.

Whatever. Both of those are dead horses that don't need more beatings.

I just keep training my kung fu, learning as much as I can and try to speak the Truth as I understand it.

Ciao

norther practitioner
12-02-2004, 03:25 PM
lol at having your alias you used whilst banned in your sig.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-02-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by norther practitioner
lol at having your alias you used whilst banned in your sig.

That's cause I got balls....big brass ones.

norther practitioner
12-02-2004, 04:33 PM
:rolleyes:

welcome back

MasterKiller
12-02-2004, 09:10 PM
http://www.pantherfist.com/111602pg5.html

FatherDog
12-02-2004, 10:38 PM

We're all very impressed with your e-courage.

David Jamieson
12-03-2004, 07:11 AM
That Lacy page is the weirdest piece of vitriol I've read in a while. I mean, can it be more meaningless to the general population? lol

Pork Chop
12-03-2004, 08:45 AM
Kung

There are a large number of "avatars" you "know" online that are students of his. The guy's legit, as are his direct instructors; the collection of whom comprise one of the most highly respected circles in the martial arts and specifically the HK scene.

Yah, the wording's not how you or I would do it; but there's a certain protocol which has been violated and a certain respect due. Then again, I notice a lot of the bigger names that come on these forums have a hard time of handling this "internet situation" of selective anonymity, refusal to grant due respect, and no physical recourse against those who slander one's name - which all contradict long established customs.

Tossing barbs at this guy hardly seems a smart thing to do, regardless of what he posts on his website; for the sheer fact that this guy's a HUGE well of knowledge. Heck, this guy went to high school with Bruce Lee! The opportunity alone to hear about those days alone should be enough for this board (and those that run it) to want to embrace him and not slag him for his internet-fu.

Just in case you needed a refresher course; sites related to Dave Lacy & his compatriots:

http://www.chinesekungfu.com.au/heritage/infopages/kongon.html
http://www.htai.com/kungfu/laihung.html
http://www.buksing.com/history/lai_hung/l_h_1.html
http://www.chinesekungfu.com.au/heritage/index.html
http://members-central.optushome.com.au/meanstreets/clf/
http://members-central.optushome.com.au/meanstreets/clf/clfmovie.htm

I'm a little lazy today or I'd find more.

MK- cool beans on yah for callin it like it waz.

norther practitioner
12-03-2004, 09:13 AM
next thing you know MK is going to be hanging out at the cafe` wearing pachooli oil.

lol, good poem man.

red5angel
12-03-2004, 09:16 AM

or you just crossed that fine line between bravery and stupidity.:rolleyes:

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-03-2004, 11:17 AM
Well MK you got some rhyme and some verse
But you bring up things that are quite frankly perverse

For that very act Mr. Ross was recently banned
And only when he recanted was he given a hand

To get back on the forum and makes things alright
Everything was fine, the future looking quite bright

Then MK came along thinking himself so quick and so clever
But he couldn't possibly think he could last forever

So when Ai Lek reported his post to the mods
They looked in surprise and their heads surely did nod

They thought MK is troll, yes this we all know
But we never imagined we'd have to write his ass off the show

Sucka ass MC!:rolleyes:

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-03-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by red5angel
or you just crossed that fine line between bravery and stupidity.:rolleyes:

Well, before anymore of you internet warriors calls me a pu$$y again why don't you put out YOUR real name, YOUR Sifu's name and ANY articles that you've had published recently.

Stupid, maybe. Or maybe you guys just don't have the cahones.

red5angel
12-03-2004, 11:27 AM

or maybe if we had put ourselves in the postion of ridiculing people out of hand on the internet for verifiable backgrounds, we'd just be smart enough to stay low and not keep wearing our ignorance like a flag on our shirt sleeve ;)

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-03-2004, 11:28 AM
or maybe if we had put ourselves in the postion of ridiculing people out of hand on the internet for verifiable backgrounds, we'd just be smart enough to stay low and not keep wearing our ignorance like a flag on our shirt sleeve ;)

Nope. It's that you guys don't have cahones.

red5angel
12-03-2004, 11:30 AM
you don't even know how to spell cahones let alone have them ;)

cajones is not badgering, arguing and threatening people on the internet. It takes a hell of a lot more then that weak @ss internet tough guy act to convince anyone around here you have cajones.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-03-2004, 11:32 AM
you don't even know how to spell cahones let alone have them ;)

cajones is not badgering, arguing and threatening people on the internet. It takes a hell of a lot more then that weak @ss internet tough guy act to convince anyone around here you have cajones.

Well, we know you definitely don't. What was your name again?

The silence is deafening. :rolleyes:

red5angel
12-03-2004, 11:34 AM
lol! Actually my name has been posted a few times throughout the years on this forum. Everyone knows I live in minneapolis, hell I've even provided a map. Oh, and it's not real hard to find a Capoeira school in minnesota, there's 1. ;) Nice try though tough guy.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-03-2004, 11:35 AM
lol! Actually my name has been posted a few times throughout the years on this forum. Everyone knows I live in minneapolis, hell I've even provided a map. Oh, and it's not real hard to find a Capoeira school in minnesota, there's 1. ;) Nice try though tough guy.

Then you wouldn't mind posting it again would you.

First and last please.

And name of your school and teacher too.

red5angel
12-03-2004, 11:42 AM
Jason - Twin Cities Martial Arts - Matthew Gangi. The schools in Cottage Grove, about 10 minutes south of St. Paul and about 40 minutes from my house.

MasterKiller
12-03-2004, 11:46 AM
Well MK you got some rhyme and some verse
But you bring up things that are quite frankly perverse

For that very act Mr. Ross was recently banned
And only when he recanted was he given a hand

To get back on the forum and makes things alright
Everything was fine, the future looking quite bright

Then MK came along thinking himself so quick and so clever
But he couldn't possibly think he could last forever

So when Ai Lek reported his post to the mods
They looked in surprise and their heads surely did nod

They thought MK is troll, yes this we all know
But we never imagined we'd have to write his ass off the show

Sucka ass MC!:rolleyes:

Write me off? Never.
You think you're that clever?
What's wrong, little boy?
Can't hide behind that keyboard forever.

Report me? So what?
What more do you got?
Better run and tell mommy
you can't handle my onslaught.

Think you're tough? PM me.
Think you're ready? Try me.
I'll pick you up at the airport
and drop you back at the infirmary.

MasterKiller
12-03-2004, 11:56 AM
Nope. It's that you guys don't have cahones. Man. What a stupid little bittch statement. You hid from Lacey and Ross by saying you didn't think your name and lineage was pertinent to your posts ridiculing them. What happened? You finally figure out no one is going to fly to Seattle to take out a wanna-be insignificant chump who think he knows everything?

BTW, mommy deleted my first post about you. Can't fight your battles? How come when the heat gets turned on you, you turn to the mods and lawyers? Tough guy. :rolleyes:

red5angel
12-03-2004, 11:59 AM
not too mention that regardless of Ross' behaviour, Ai Luk threatened legal action over what a guy was saying on an internet forum.....

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-03-2004, 12:00 PM
Man. What a stupid little bittch statement. You hid from Lacey and Ross by saying you didn't think your name and lineage was pertinent to your posts ridiculing them. What happened? You finally figure out no one is going to fly to Seattle to take out a wanna-be insignicant chump who think he knows everything?

BTW, mommy deleted my first post about you. Your whining worked, tough guy.

Is that the police outside your door?

What I did in the past doesn't matter now. A hypocrit is one who conflicts what they say with what they do. I'm doing what I say.

BTW, what was your name again tough guy?

That's what I though....just another sucka ass chump!

MasterKiller
12-03-2004, 12:03 PM
He's a two-bit chump. Ooooh, he got an article accepted in KFM so now he thinks throwing his name around means something. You see him trying to compare himself to Ross, who has done REAL reaserch in the arena of CMA history and content. But Lick here translates a few of his Sifus lectures about form applications into an article and all the sudden he's somebody.:rolleyes:

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-03-2004, 12:03 PM
not too mention that regardless of Ross' behaviour, Ai Luk threatened legal action over what a guy was saying on an internet forum.....

I think you guys would be better off just to let it go.

red5angel
12-03-2004, 12:04 PM
yep, even his mouth-fu sucks.

I think you guys would be better off just to let it go.

why? You couldn't, not until your mommy had to spank you and send you off to the corner for a time out.

MasterKiller
12-03-2004, 12:05 PM
What I did in the past doesn't matter now. Once a chump, always a chump.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-03-2004, 12:09 PM
He's a two-bit chump. Ooooh, he got an article accepted in KFM so now he thinks throwing his name around means something. You see him trying to compare himself to Ross, who has done REAL reaserch in the arena of CMA history and content. But Lick here translates a few of his Sifus lectures about form applications into an article and all the sudden he's somebody.:rolleyes:

So if it's so easy. Where are your articles?

Getting an article published is not an easy feat. I feel very lucky that Gene gave us the opportunity but someone had to do the work...and that someone was me.

And what was YOUR name again? And who was your teacher?

Your such an internet warrior....it's really sad.

Go back to your video games little boy.

Leave the real world to real men with real names.... not movie titles for names....Master Killer....I mean really. :rolleyes:

Enough of this though...got to get back to work....I can't live in the spring break video game fantasy world of MK all day.

Peace all and expect to hear A LOT out of me in the near future.

MasterKiller
12-03-2004, 12:13 PM

Getting an article published is not an easy feat. I feel very lucky that Gene gave us the opportunity but someone had to do the work...and that spmone was me.

And what was YOUR name again? And who was your teacher? You wrote an article for free. I got paid to write a book. You see a difference there?

Leave the real world to real men with real names Real names have a tendency to show up on police lists, huh?

red5angel
12-03-2004, 12:14 PM

sometimes it's not a matter of can but want.

And what was YOUR name again? And who was your teacher?

I don't get it, giving his name proves what? Are you going to come looking for us and show us what a real tough guy is? I doubt it, although I bet you could show us some of your l33t internet trolling skeewz.

Peace all and expect to hear A LOT out of me in the near future.

great, plenty of fertilizer for the crops of wannabe kungfu warriors.

FatherDog
12-03-2004, 12:14 PM
Well, before anymore of you internet warriors calls me a pu$$y again why don't you put out YOUR real name, YOUR Sifu's name and ANY articles that you've had published recently.

My name is David T. Moraski II. I train at Team Endgame Combat Sports in Lodi, NJ, with Eddy Rolon. My competition record is easily searchable online.

And even if I hadn't said all that, you'd still be a *****, *****.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-03-2004, 12:16 PM
And as for Ross. He is my senior in many ways and has been doing kung fu much longer than me. So I don't really try to compare myself to him in that way.

But even if I don't agree with him all the time he does have balls. I mean he puts his name out there and defends his position.

If anything I'm aspiring to be more like that and less like the little no-name internet peons like MK and red5.

norther practitioner
12-03-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by FatherDog
My name is David T. Moraski II. I train at Team Endgame Combat Sports in Lodi, NJ, with Eddy Rolon. My competition record is easily searchable online.

Best step up or shut up of the year.

MasterKiller
12-03-2004, 12:17 PM
I don't get it, giving his name proves what? Are you going to come looking for us and show us what a real tough guy is? I doubt it, although I bet you could show us some of your l33t internet trolling skeewz. He just want the names and addresses for his legal complaints. Saves him the time and trouble of getting a court order.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-03-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by FatherDog

Good for you! You've got balls but still got no class.

MasterKiller
12-03-2004, 12:18 PM
If anything I'm aspiring to be more like that and less like the little no-name internet peons like MK and red5. Did you send Lacey your name and address?

red5angel
12-03-2004, 12:19 PM
so some internet loser is trying to tell us he's better then us because he wrote an article and has a habit of accusing other people of not having the credentials they claim to have.

And as for Ross. He is my senior in many ways and has been doing kung fu much longer than me. So I don't really try to compare myself to him in that way.

bwahahahahaa, let me guess, the guy took you to school in about 12 different ways and you figured out he'd be on you faster then a pack of dogs on a three legged cat and so now your backpedalling.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-03-2004, 12:20 PM
Did you send Lacey your name and address?

Why don't you do it for me? You seem to be so into what I'm doing. I mean, it seems like you know my whole internet history.

Anyways, you guys have fun picking over the bones of my verbal onslaught. I gotta get back to paying the bills.

Maybe I'll check back in later this afternoon and see if you've recovered. ;)

red5angel
12-03-2004, 12:23 PM

holy sheeeeit. A guy who threatened to sue on the internet talking about class?! :eek:

verbal onslaught

I guess "verbal" and "onslaught" have different meanings for us then you fu pow.

MasterKiller
12-03-2004, 12:25 PM
Fu-Pow's definition of verbal onslaught is the slobber knobbing he gives out for free in the bathrooms at the bowling alley every Friday night.

FatherDog
12-03-2004, 12:45 PM

You challenged someone on the internet and then refused to show up. Apparently you lack balls and class, so I'm still one up on you.

MasterKiller
12-03-2004, 01:08 PM

I have a feeling it is because we have both not only been consistent contributors to this forum but also to the magazine. Obvious attempt to ride LKFMDC's nuts on that statement. Yeah, you were allowed back because you are such a great contributor. :rolleyes: Get over yourself.

red5angel
12-03-2004, 01:15 PM
yeah, or he was allowed back because he was told it would only be temporary.
for such a great contributor, he managed to make the banned list quick enough

Golden Arms
12-03-2004, 01:20 PM
Guys, dont get worked up over that punk. I have seen him move in real life, and if any of you know halfway anything regarding actual live fighting, you would have nothing to fear stepping to him. He is a bigger guy, but if his attitude doesnt tell you he is more talk than walk, seeing him move would clarify it for you. Oh and Fu-Pow, what happened to you and your buddies coming out to that tournament and sweeping the floor with all the guys there? Another time he didnt step up after issuing the challenge, and that time it was even in his home town.

red5angel
12-03-2004, 01:22 PM
Another time he didnt step up after issuing the challenge, and that time it was even in his home town

sounds like his MO all around.

Buddy
12-03-2004, 01:25 PM
So... I Lick Old Son is Fu-Pow? And Choy Lee Fut must be internal as well. But he is an expert in internal hahahahaha. BTW I think MK is backbreaker.
Buddy Tripp
Plymouth MA (just in case someone was wondering)

MasterKiller
12-03-2004, 01:35 PM
Naw, I'm not backbreaker. I've been here for 3 years. I just changed my handle last April.

I've met NP. He knows where I come from.

Buddy
12-03-2004, 01:40 PM
Fair enough, it was the nut riding comment. bb always uses that one. Who's NP?