PDA

View Full Version : Austin WT/Recommendations?

lemurini
09-09-2001, 11:10 PM
I am trying to find a great martial art in Austin, Texas. I previously trained in Hapkido and TKD for four years, but have been unable to find a Hapkido school in Austin that fits me. I am very interested in taking WT (or WC or however you wanna spell it), and I was wondering if anyone can give me their opinion of Sifu Jeff Webb and his staff. I am planning to go watch a class tonight, so I can see for myself, but I was hoping someone here could give me some advice or reccommendations about kung fu in Austin.

Thanks in advance,
Brian

cobra
09-10-2001, 04:04 AM
You are going to an excellent school, with an even more exceptional instructor staff. I've been going there for two years and it's great, and plenty of training partners too!

Just my 4 cents!!

hunt1
09-10-2001, 05:12 AM
Dont know jeff webb but Micheal Peters is a gentleman and has excellent knowledge of the LT style of WC

Scott
09-10-2001, 07:12 AM
I may be going up to Austin in a year and a half and want to continue training. Could I get some more details about these schools? Like the training regimen?

"I'm just an actor, just like Robert f***ing Redford when I say those stupid words that they expect me to say."--Art Alexakis