PDA

View Full Version : page 82 jan feb

Shaolinlueb
12-04-2004, 06:05 PM
did you guys do that on purpose?
a beautiful women with a shirt that says "****" in big letters? :o and who si the fine chick on the enxt page in teh sparring gear. :)

SimonM
12-05-2004, 11:33 AM
So is Jan/Feb out on newsstands now?

Shaolinlueb
12-05-2004, 11:45 AM
yes

norther practitioner
12-06-2004, 08:43 AM
lol, I was going to say something about that

GeneChing
12-06-2004, 10:10 AM
I'm expecting forum members to buy up all the year of the **** (http://www.martialartsmart.net/8838.html) shirts. It just works for this year. We couldn't resist. 2005 is the year of the ****, so what better than a big **** shirt to celebrate?

Both Charlene Wang (p. 82) and Jayneen Lee (p. 83) are credited.

Come on, you guys. You know you want ****. :p

Shaolinlueb
12-06-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by GeneChing
I'm expecting forum members to buy up all the year of the **** (http://www.martialartsmart.net/8838.html) shirts. It just works for this year. We couldn't resist. 2005 is the year of the ****, so what better than a big **** shirt to celebrate?

Both Charlene Wang (p. 82) and Jayneen Lee (p. 83) are credited.

Come on, you guys. You know you want ****. :p

nah i dont want ****, maybe some of the other guys do. :o im gonna keep my mouth shut on the rest.

norther practitioner
12-06-2004, 11:09 AM
My friend just called, he was going to order his girl that shirt.. (I showed him the ad last night)...lol

Thats funny.

GeneChing
12-06-2004, 12:34 PM
It's a pretty daring design, but me and Design Sifu just couldn't resist. If it sells faster than people complain about it, then it'll stay. If not, well, DS and me will probably be reprimanded again... oh well. No guts, no glory, no ****s.

Come on Shaolinlueb, if you walked around with your big **** shirt on, you'd have to beat the 'got qi' girls off with a stick...

Shaolinlueb
12-06-2004, 12:48 PM
It's a pretty daring design, but me and Design Sifu just couldn't resist. If it sells faster than people complain about it, then it'll stay. If not, well, DS and me will probably be reprimanded again... oh well. No guts, no glory, no ****s.

Come on Shaolinlueb, if you walked around with your big **** shirt on, you'd have to beat the 'got qi' girls off with a stick...

im not complaining about it Gene. I love the picture. plus i still wear my 2002 mabu hoody and got qi tshirts too much. i dont have any room for a **** shirt yet.

norther practitioner
12-06-2004, 12:58 PM
Wow, this is just all the rage of the forum now..

Shaolinlueb
12-06-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by norther practitioner
Wow, this is just all the rage of the forum now..

look what i started :D :D :p

sean_stonehart
12-06-2004, 01:36 PM
Hey how about a freebie for those of us who represent Year Of the **** 24/7??

Year of the Earth Rooster (a/k/a 1969) Represent!!!

Shaolinlueb
12-06-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by sean_stonehart
Hey how about a freebie for those of us who represent Year Of the **** 24/7??

Year of the Earth Rooster (a/k/a 1969) Represent!!!

:werd: same here im 1981. year of the cock

Starchaser107
12-06-2004, 02:22 PM
what's better innuendo Cock or Snake..probably Cock...but I still gotta represent!

Dang you Cocks

norther practitioner
12-06-2004, 02:34 PM
Horse kicks coc.ks ass

It's true, I saw it written somewhere.

GeneChing
12-06-2004, 03:06 PM
Actually, our first commemorative shirt was Year of the snake. That one didn't do very well at all and we were going to can the idea, but the horse/mabu thing was just too funny so we went for it again. That one did alright. The snake, horse and **** were my ideas. The monkey was sort of a mix between Gigi and me, but we should have experimented with the silver screens more since a lot of the detail of the design was lost unfortunately. Design Sifu designed both the horse and ****. We've been chuckling about it for a while now. I hope some of you actually have the balls to wear it. I'm thinking I'm gonna to bust my **** out at the next tournament I go to... :eek:

heh, heh, you wanna get in the mag? Show us your **** (http://www.martialartsmart.net/8838.html)...

mortal
12-06-2004, 03:07 PM
Anything is better then that nerdy "got chi" shirt. lolo

Just think years from now people who bought that shirt will be able to look back and say "I was gay"(not that there is anything wrong with that)

Starchaser107
12-06-2004, 03:11 PM
I may very well have the b@lls to have c0ck all over my chest

but it looks better when a girl rocks it. I'd get it for my girl but I don't wanna send out the wrong signal :p

GeneChing
12-07-2004, 10:47 AM
...when was the last time you got to wear a really rude Kung Fu shirt? :cool:

norther practitioner
12-07-2004, 11:14 AM
Ya know, I should have printed the shirts I was thinking of last year.

Front:

Women love our staff forms.

Back

Pic. of someone doing a staff form and either kung fu or wushu characters.

Shirt two:

Front:

It can take us all day.

Back:

Someone in taiji pose (I was thinking single whip) with taiji characters.

Shirt three was a play off of got qi.

Qi: It's whats for dinner.

Shirt four:

Front:
I thought this was a form of meditation

Back:
Pic of someone getting tossed or getting punched, and it says taiji chuan.

MasterKiller
12-07-2004, 11:50 AM
I have a .GIF of a T-Shirt that says

"If Kung fu were easy.....it would be called Karate."

:D

tug
12-07-2004, 12:56 PM
Classics!!

Especially NP's #4 shirt - awesome!!

tug
12-07-2004, 01:37 PM
:eek: :confused: :rolleyes: ;) :) :D :cool:

norther practitioner
12-07-2004, 02:38 PM
Just don't go steal my ideas.:D :cool:

Starchaser107
12-07-2004, 02:40 PM
yeah your number 4 (np)
and mks concept are good ideas

GeneChing
12-07-2004, 06:03 PM
The trick with NP's shirt #4 is to make a taiji fall look like taiji, at least in the classical sense of what pop culture would expect from taiji. It would rely on a good graphic, and it might not work for anyone outside taiji sparring circles. Still, it's a funny idea...

Shaolinlueb
12-08-2004, 07:14 PM
are there any xl year of snake shirts buried somewhere gene? i would love to get my hands on one. i liked em.

GeneChing
12-09-2004, 11:22 AM
...when this whole subject of shirts came up, I did a quick check on MartialArtsMart (http://www.martialartsmart.com) and noticed that the snake shirts were still available. That was just on the web, though, not in the real world. It's a problem with web stores - it's hard to tally what's on the shelves sometimes. To the best of my knowledge, there are any more screened, and although we store the screens, it would be a hassle to dig one up. Besides, they're limited editions. I will ask. It's very unlikely. How much is it worth to you? ;)

Shaolinlueb
12-09-2004, 12:12 PM
...when this whole subject of shirts came up, I did a quick check on MartialArtsMart (http://www.martialartsmart.com) and noticed that the snake shirts were still available. That was just on the web, though, not in the real world. It's a problem with web stores - it's hard to tally what's on the shelves sometimes. To the best of my knowledge, there are any more screened, and although we store the screens, it would be a hassle to dig one up. Besides, they're limited editions. I will ask. It's very unlikely. How much is it worth to you? ;)

i wont post anymore pics of my head superimposed over a hot chicks body? :D ;)

norther practitioner
12-09-2004, 08:18 PM
'Either way.... I was going to beat you up if you did that again...:p