PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver Tai Chi & Internal Arts event in 2005

firepalm
12-05-2004, 01:47 PM
Hello All,

Just a quick note to everyone a little advance notice about the upcoming Vancouver event on Feb 19 of 2005, the Pacific 'Elite' Tai Chi & Internal Arts Friendship Meet. This event is the first part of the Pacific 'Elite' Tai Chi & Kung Fu Festival Series, which is a series of Chinese martial arts only events occuring in the first half of 2005.

The Pacific 'Elite' Tai Chi & Internal Arts Friendship Meet will include a competition, seminars & lectures (on the 18 & 20 of Feb 2005). Competitive events will include various Tai Chi divisions, Xing Yi & Ba Gua, Push Hands & Internal Weapons.

Several prominent Vancouver Internal Artists have lent their support to this event including Sifu Sam Masich, Sifu Zhang Zhi Bin, Sifu Wang Zhen Hua, Sifu Victor Fu Sheng Long, Sifu Jan Parker, Sifu Kelly Maclean and many others.

A website will be up shortly but some basic info can be found at www.wccma.com/pacificelite.htm

I will post more info as it become available. This should be a very interesting event for the Internal Arts community.

:D

firepalm
12-17-2004, 04:44 AM
A PDF registration form is now available at this link
http://www.canadiantaijiquanfederation.ca/ctfevents.html

firepalm
12-27-2004, 02:07 PM
www.wushufestival.com

PHILBERT
01-02-2005, 07:25 PM
froggy, watch it. You keep it up Im gonna have Geme take a look.

froggy
01-02-2005, 07:51 PM
Ok sowwyy. I was hoping you would step in and delete.

PHILBERT
01-02-2005, 09:27 PM
Well I did. You shouldn't have been immature enough to sit there call people names and stupid crap. Saying "I was hoping you would step in and delete." just shows you know how immature you were to begin with.

firepalm
01-03-2005, 02:05 AM
Thank you Philbert, I must say you have acted wisely and must apologize for that letting this one get the better of me, I was merely trying to post about a legitimite event when this one got the better of me with his ridiculous comments.

Next time I will just hunt him down (we live in the same city!).

:D