PDA

View Full Version : Bush gets Black Belt to defend America

BM2
12-05-2004, 09:40 PM
http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/1206/p01s02-usgn.html

Kristoffer
12-06-2004, 03:14 AM
a fat, bald Hitler? Somethimes I think the White House sets itself up for redicule.

Mr Punch
12-06-2004, 04:06 AM
A cop and ex-security guard in charge of the remains of 22 different agencies thrashing around for funding with 180,000 employees under him for the security of a huge nation with relatively open borders, a plethora of languages, lax gun laws, militias, a huge drug problem with dubious state intervention, and some of the most notorious terrorists in the world determined to take pot shots.

Should be entertaining to watch.

Say goodbye to more civil liberties and rights you've taken for granted.

Repeat after me: we all have freedom of speech, we all have freedom of speech...

David Jamieson
12-06-2004, 07:33 AM
Bush had a look on his face that said "one wrong word and I'm removing his battery pack with a quick yank" lol

But then, Bush has a few robots working for him doesn't he? How many of his admin are thinkers and how many are puppet fronts?

MasterKiller
12-06-2004, 07:36 AM
Gee, another guy with connections to the Saudi Royals in our administration. Who woulda thunk it?

David Jamieson
12-06-2004, 08:15 AM
That is such a weird relationship.

I heard the sauds blew up an american embassy last night in Saudi Arabia.

How long is the US gonna molly coddle the oil barons? (inflammatory question)

seeing as it was saudis who did the wtc, seeing as OBL is a saudi, seeing as Saudi money is behind AQ and seeing as The Sauds are the hotbed of anti amercanism in teh Arab world...I just can't figure out why iraq and why no heavy hand on teh Sauds?

bit of weirdness there if'n ya ask me.

FuXnDajenariht
12-06-2004, 12:12 PM
did anyone see that ****ing moron practically beggin Arabs to poison our food supply? i dont know the guys name.... geezus :rolleyes:

El Tejon
12-06-2004, 08:39 PM
Tommy Thompson. I can't figure out why The Base hasn't used poison against New York City yet, or weaponized pox or ebola.

Go figure.:confused: Maybe just a matter of time. Heck it took 6 years for 9/11 to come together. Maybe 2006 NYC gets it again?

Buddy
12-06-2004, 08:49 PM
sheesh. Dogs sleep with cats and I'm agreeing with Kung Lek. BTW if any of you (KL) have been around awhile and don't think I'm completely wacked, AND reply to my posts, I'd appreciate knowing your real names. Buddy is mine and given my past (70s-80s, and I think you know what that means...what were we talking about?) I'll probably forget them anyways. I just like an even playing field. Feel free to PM. Or not.
Buddy

David Jamieson
12-06-2004, 08:57 PM
Dave... but I thought you knew that.

I'm 5'10"
178 lbs
dark hair
green eyes

...and an unusually large set of genitals.

there ya go, is that playing field any evener? Or has it gotten worse? lol

Mr Punch
12-06-2004, 08:58 PM
My real name is Mary.

Cheers,

Mat.

Mr Punch
12-06-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by El Tejon
Tommy Thompson. I can't figure out why The Base hasn't used poison against New York City yet, or weaponized pox or ebolaMy guess is just because they don't actually have it. Yet.

Vash
12-06-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Kung Lek

LOL @ Kung Lek having genitilia.

Shaolinlueb
12-06-2004, 09:11 PM
oh great a KARATE black belt too. **** thsoe point sparring amtches. **** them!

rogue
12-06-2004, 09:11 PM
a fat, bald Hitler? Somethimes I think the White House sets itself up for redicule.

Coming from a guy who lives in the country that gave us Abba, Ace of Base, A-Teens and Saab, I'd consider that a compliment. Thank goodness your leaders aren't as nonaligned as it's clueless citizens.

diego
12-06-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Mat
My real name is Mary.

Cheers,

Mat.

hi mary i'm james
Taurus;)

Mr Punch
12-06-2004, 11:02 PM
Yeah, thought you were full of bull. I'm not that kind of girl.

Believe me.

Rogue, Saab are sweet. Just because you yank dumb****s don't like cars that last longer than 2 years (your daughters' virginity) so you can keep buying more ugly gas-guzzling crocks o **** to haul your fat arses 200 yds to the nearest hypercholestrolmarket...

[ducks]

Kristoffer
12-07-2004, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by rogue
Coming from a guy who lives in the country that gave us Abba, Ace of Base, A-Teens and Saab, I'd consider that a compliment.

lol
you listen to A-Teens? even fab5 think's they're gay

mortal
12-07-2004, 12:05 PM
I love the way you guys rip apart anybody the administration appoints. That is really fair of you all.

Do any of you know how far left you really are?
I'll answer that NO.

red5angel
12-07-2004, 12:10 PM

apparently there's an outbreak of elephantiasis amongst KFM posters. You and NP should have ti look at KL.

Do any of you know how far left you really are? I'll answer that NO.

I'll second that.

norther practitioner
12-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Leftorium anyone

oh, and that isn't elphantitius red.. just when your girl looked at mine compared to yours, she was dum.bfounded by the excess in length and width. It's not my fault that you're working in milimeters and I decimeters.

red5angel
12-07-2004, 12:18 PM
actually yeah, when your thingy has swollen up to look like an elephants trunk (not pretty) and your balls are the size of bowling balls then that my freind is Elphantiasis and would explain why my girl, our girl and your mom come running to me screaming all the time. IT also explains why you have to use the pump! :p

Kristoffer
12-07-2004, 12:29 PM
A big, fat and red elphantitius. Somethimes I think you guys sets yourself up for redicule

norther practitioner
12-07-2004, 12:35 PM
lol, pump.... thats funny, the only pumping going on over here is me and your girl.

How long is the US gonna molly coddle the oil barons? (inflammatory question

Hopefully not much longer.. as if you guys didn't prosper as well.

red5angel
12-07-2004, 12:41 PM
Hopefully not much longer.. as if you guys didn't prosper as well.

that's right, at the rate we're going, we'll OWN the middle east in about a decade.

sure, if by my "girl" you mean your hand....or I guess in the case of elephantiases it would be hands

MasterKiller
12-07-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by red5angel
that's right, at the rate we're going, we'll OWN the middle east in about a decade. And by conservative estimates, we will have exhausted the majority of the planet's fossil fuel reserves by 2090. So, at least we'll have cheap gas for about 80 years. That's worth killing for!

red5angel
12-07-2004, 12:44 PM
And by conservative estimates, we will have exhausted the majority of the planet's fossil fuel reserves by 2090. So, at least we'll have cheap gas for about 80 years.

do you believe everything you read?

besides, it isn't just about the oil ;)

norther practitioner
12-07-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by MasterKiller
I write articles for the oil industry. I believe those.

Oh, the idustry is who you believe.. lol

geez, go figure, the ones who were in bed with automakers for how many years. Trying to squash ish....lol

:p :D

Shaolinlueb
12-07-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Mat
Yeah, thought you were full of bull. I'm not that kind of girl.

Believe me.

Rogue, Saab are sweet. Just because you yank dumb****s don't like cars that last longer than 2 years (your daughters' virginity) so you can keep buying more ugly gas-guzzling crocks o **** to haul your fat arses 200 yds to the nearest hypercholestrolmarket...

[ducks]

oh shiet that was nice.
but my honda powered car is a 96 and 109,00 miles strong. dont they require in japan to replace the engine every couple years? or buy a new car?

red5angel
12-07-2004, 12:57 PM
I write articles for the oil industry. I believe those.

you aren't seriously tryingt ot tell me that not only do you write articles for THE oil companies, whoever they are, but that they are talking about their balck gold going away openly and with people like you? BWAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

norther practitioner
12-07-2004, 01:00 PM
I was kidding MK

I think that the "industry" is inherintly flawed, but thats niether her nore there.

MasterKiller
12-07-2004, 01:08 PM
I think that the "industry" is inherintly flawed, but thats niether her nore there. I'm no corporate monkey. I have to keep my politics under close wraps around here. But I'm a ***** for the paycheck so I'm not ready just yet to run away and live on a commune. ;)

norther practitioner
12-07-2004, 01:11 PM
You don't live in a comune? Sure smells like it... :eek: :D

understandable....:cool: