PDA

View Full Version : I RULE! Oh yeah

PHILBERT
12-06-2004, 11:00 PM
Now, before anything else, MODERATORS WHO READ THIS, DO NOT CLICK THE IMAGE UNLESS YOU RECIEVED YOUR SURPRISE BECAUSE IF YOU DO, IT WILL SPOIL IT

I recieved this in the mail from Gene and the gang at Kung Fu Magazine for working on the forums. I got it in the mail and bursted out laughing when I opened it. My mom on the other hand failed to see the humor in it so I had to explain it.

I also got the newest issue today, the Jan/Feb issue. Turn to page 67 when you get it to see the sexiness of me, Meat Shake, norther practioner, StarChaser and Sow Choy. Whats funny was in the original photo, Meat Shake and Sow Choy weren't there, they got added later. Look at Sow Choy's feet, he's flying :p

SevenStar
12-07-2004, 12:35 AM
I got my gift today - I tripped out. I sent gene a pm of thanks earlier.

Vash
12-07-2004, 08:05 AM
KFM Roxors all brands of Boxors

IronFist
12-07-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Vash
KFM Roxors all brands of Boxors

lol :D

CaptinPickAxe
12-07-2004, 08:49 AM
LOL @ MeatShake's B-Boy Pose.

Shaolinlueb
12-07-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
LOL @ MeatShake's B-Boy Pose.

yeah its pretty funny.

SevenStar
12-07-2004, 10:05 AM
cool pic too. Shake looks like he could be one of the beastie boys in that stance tho...

David Jamieson
12-07-2004, 10:52 AM
**** it all to hell!

Now I am experiencing regret for leaving the moderating gig here at KFM!

But then...if I didn't I wouldn't have had the opportunity for that really cool flame war a few months back!:p

OK, I've moved on. That is a cool shirt though! geekiness at it's best!

norther practitioner
12-07-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by PHILBERT
Now, before anything else, MODERATORS WHO READ THIS, DO NOT CLICK THE IMAGE UNLESS YOU RECIEVED YOUR SURPRISE BECAUSE IF YOU DO, IT WILL SPOIL IT

I recieved this in the mail from Gene and the gang at Kung Fu Magazine for working on the forums. I got it in the mail and bursted out laughing when I opened it. My mom on the other hand failed to see the humor in it so I had to explain it.

I also got the newest issue today, the Jan/Feb issue. Turn to page 67 when you get it to see the sexiness of me, Meat Shake, norther practioner, StarChaser and Sow Choy. Whats funny was in the original photo, Meat Shake and Sow Choy weren't there, they got added later. Look at Sow Choy's feet, he's flying :p

lol, you still didn't get margie....:eek:

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-07-2004, 12:12 PM
oh the shirt is real? i thought it was photoshopped. thats pretty sweet.

kfm should sell those to all forum members for like 5 bucks. i might even pay 10, but likely no more.