PDA

View Full Version : Who is Roy? Where is Roy?

Sandman2[Wing Chun]
09-13-2001, 10:00 PM
Who is Roy D. Anthony? Why is there no email address, lineage info, or anything other than his vague location in his profile?!?!? ;)

Thanks!
Sandman[Wing Chun]
Wing Chun Forum Moderator.
Student-www.authentickungfu.com

Roy D. Anthony
09-14-2001, 03:08 AM
Shame Shame, seems that 3 people in this Forum are one and the same.
I have been upfront, with my E-Mail address, as you can see under Hello Sifu Roy. Seems to me that the three of you or three as one of you are now losing your integrity in front of the people's eyes. It's such a sad thing.

Sihing73
09-14-2001, 03:44 AM
Hi Roy,

I hope your Wing Chun is superior to your "investigative" skills. LOL

So, you think that three people are one and the same huh? Who are these 3in1? I could guess about who one is ;) but who are the other two? Oh, I forgot you don't like to answer questions do you?

Sorry to burst your bubble, and you were doing so well. But I am only one person, Sandman is another and as to the third well, pretty sure he is different too. Of course, I could have been cloned at birth :rolleyes:

If anything seems fishy, to me at least it is the possibility that you and Whipping Hand seem alot alike. Same manner of posting, perhaps the same school.......

If you want to belive that three are one then that is fine. Kind of gives me a nice laugh to see how easily fooled someone is. Like I said, I hope your Wing Chun is of a higher quality.

Peace,

Dave

BTW: I have posted both of my e-mail addresses several times in the past. Of course, I could have gotten a seperate ISP to have another one too, ROFLOL. Then again, I think some people have met Sandman and I think he is in Texas. Since I live right outside of Philly I got to admit the commute is killing me. Going back and forth is a real drag. Here are both of my e-mail addresses feel free to dig yourself in deeper :p

Sihing73@juno.com
dmcknight@rcn.com

Spark
09-14-2001, 04:19 AM
What is up with the web site as your link!?!?!?! :confused:

Sandman2[Wing Chun]
09-14-2001, 06:25 AM
For the record, this post was just my own personal stab at humor. :D But I have to admit, it's pretty funny that you might think i'm just an alias. Normally I wouldn't give this out, but I've been on this forum for some time now, so what the hell. My name is Rustin Coones, and I live in Ft. Worth, Tx, and i'm a student at Authentic Kung Fu under Sifu Steve Cottrell. Try www.authentickungfu.com (http://www.authentickungfu.com) for contact info. Feel free to contact my sifu, he knows I moderate on here. But to quickly address a few points:

I do still read this board pretty much all the time, but unlike some i've learned that not saying anything is sometimes better than chimeing in just to hear myself speak. My work life and my training time consume so much of my personal resources these days, that I usually don't feel the need to write unless someone else hasn't answered a specific question. With all the knowledgeable people on here these days, that doesn't happen very often.

As for moderation, I still do that. But unlike Dave, I usually only moderate when something needs to be flat out deleted, and I usually don't bother to write a message explaining why. I wish I had a dollar for every post I had to delete by "Matthew, conqueor of Alaska". Besides, as your post earlier shows, Dave usually gets to them first anyway, meaning there isn't any need for me to moderate. I mean, I responded within an hour, but Dave still beat me there. :D

Anyway, my advice to you is try and lead a life with less assumption in it. Oh, and out of curiosity, who's the third person?

Spark: What link are you refering to?

Thanks!
Sandman[Wing Chun]
gr_formica_table@hotmail.com
Wing Chun Forum Moderator.
Student-www.authentickungfu.com

Roy D. Anthony
09-15-2001, 04:24 AM
Thanks Sandman, you just helped me to prove something.You've been most helpful!!!