PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding a video!

Grond
12-08-2004, 05:12 PM
A link was posted here either earlier this year or last year some time. It was an older guy in a gi beating the crap out of two flimsy dummies on springs. Both of the dummies were wearing gi's. At one point the guy(I think he referred to as a grandmaster but not sure) is facing away from one of the dummies and gives it a great butt punch. Please here me find this video, I can't believe I lost track of it!

MasterKiller
12-09-2004, 08:12 AM
It's a Kempo training video put out by curly headed guy and fat old guy. I can't remember their names, though. Fat old guy does the dummy set.

ShaolinTiger00
12-09-2004, 08:47 AM
that thing was hilarious! :D

WanderingMonk
12-09-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Grond
A link was posted here either earlier this year or last year some time. It was an older guy in a gi beating the crap out of two flimsy dummies on springs. Both of the dummies were wearing gi's. At one point the guy(I think he referred to as a grandmaster but not sure) is facing away from one of the dummies and gives it a great butt punch. Please here me find this video, I can't believe I lost track of it!

It was from karate connection and the guy doing the demo was Chuck Sullivan (If I remember it right). do a search for that and you should find what you are looking for.

Grond
12-12-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by WanderingMonk
It was from karate connection and the guy doing the demo was Chuck Sullivan (If I remember it right). do a search for that and you should find what you are looking for.

I tried karate connection, can't find it. Same with using the search engine on here. If anyone remembers the thread, or knows where this clip can be found, please help!

norther practitioner
12-12-2004, 08:48 PM
http://www.karateconnection.com/chuck.html