PDA

View Full Version : A new age of Kung Fu comes

Gongfu
12-08-2004, 09:40 PM
A nonsectarian Gongfu Training Course - Health Preservation Part is now available at www.yiquando.com (http://www.yiquando.com), it offers a easy, safe but effective and profound way of Kung Fu training, now you can learn Kung Fu at home, save a lot of unnecessary expenses, and need not worry about whether you chose a proper style and a proper master anymore. And since it is nonsectarian, it can add on any styles, whatever you are a just beginner of Kung Fu training, or you are a member of any style already, this nondenominational Gongfu training course can offer the utmost help to you and won't be conflicted with any genuine training system. Feel free to take a look, perhaps your life will be changed from reading this post :)

Regards,
Li Jiong

Gongfu
12-09-2004, 12:25 AM
A three months trial version of the course is available at the Gongfu Treasury (http://www.shareit.com/programs.html?productid=300003952&language=English) for Free.

Firehawk4
12-09-2004, 01:35 AM
Is this a new type of McKwoon ?

Gongfu
12-09-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Firehawk4
Is this a new type of McKwoon ?

Excuse me, what does the 'McKwoon' mean?

Ai Lek Ou Seun
12-09-2004, 05:48 PM
This has got to be a troll.

Samurai Jack
12-09-2004, 05:49 PM
So can you really learn good Kungfu over the internet, Gongfu? Do you have alot of home study students? What is your martial background?

Firehawk4
12-10-2004, 01:13 AM
You have a great CyberMckwoon there great prices to
Gongfu Correspondence Course -- Health Preservation Part Gongfu Treasury

Price: USD 99.00
Shipment: Download
Version: English
File Size: Full version: 1.1 MB
Download Time: Full version

56k: ~2 Min.
DSL/Cable: ~1 Min.
T1: ~1 Min.

Gongfu
12-10-2004, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Samurai Jack
So can you really learn good Kungfu over the internet, Gongfu? Do you have alot of home study students? What is your martial background?

I started long-distance teaching from 2000, till this year, in these almost four years, I had offered a Yiquan Course for friends all over the world, hundreds individuals have take the Yiquan Course, perhaps it did not work for everyone, but most feedbacks said that they had learnt a lot from the online course, and their lives were benefited.
Now the new course is based on Yiquan Course, and it has been improved a lot, anyway, I have progressed a lot in these years, these progresses will appear in the new course surely.
On the other hand, to learn Kungfu thousands miles away, you need the ability of self-study and self-control.

Regards,
Li Jiong

Gongfu
12-10-2004, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Firehawk4
You have a great CyberMckwoon there great prices to
Gongfu Correspondence Course -- Health Preservation Part Gongfu Treasury

Price: USD 99.00
Shipment: Download
Version: English
File Size: Full version: 1.1 MB
Download Time: Full version

56k: ~2 Min.
DSL/Cable: ~1 Min.
T1: ~1 Min.

Oh, I understand, the value of a course does not lie on how large the file is, this is a common sense; the most important thing is whether the course can work for the practitioners or not, if it really works, then 99USD for a good health and a good foundation of martial art and spiritual cultivation, it is not expensive at all. Furthermore, it is a correspondence course, if one purchased this program, he will get one year online help from me.

Regards,
Li Jiong

Hau Tien
12-10-2004, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Gongfu
I started long-distance teaching from 2000, till this year, in these almost four years, I had offered a Yiquan Course for friends all over the world, hundreds individuals have take the Yiquan Course, perhaps it did not work for everyone, but most feedbacks said that they had learnt a lot from the online course, and their lives were benefited.
Now the new course is based on Yiquan Course, and it has been improved a lot, anyway, I have progressed a lot in these years, these progresses will appear in the new course surely.
On the other hand, to learn Kungfu thousands miles away, you need the ability of self-study and self-control.

Regards,
Li Jiong

I believe he wanted to know where you learned from.

Firehawk4
12-10-2004, 11:34 PM
That is correct , now tell us about your CyberMcKwoon .

lkfmdc
12-11-2004, 12:15 AM
send me $99 US and at least I'll send you a two hour DVD and a free t-shirt!