PDA

View Full Version : wing chun gathering

travelsbyknight
12-09-2004, 11:58 PM
It's time to set up a wing chun gathering before the weather gets toooooooo cold. It's already pretty cold so I'm thinking we should meet at a school/someone's house/anywhere indoors.

We can exchange ideas, trade hands, make friends and then, my favorite part, go eat afterwards.

We should all meet in the Long Island/NYC area.

Sihing73
12-10-2004, 01:12 AM
Hello,

I would welcome the idea of a gathering in the NYC area. My suggestion would be for sometime in early March or late February. Perhaps we could all meet for lunch and a brief comparison of techniques. Being that I am from the Philly area I will defer to those more local. Long Island may be a bit of a hike for some though so the city would be more attractive.

Peace,

Dave

old jong
12-10-2004, 12:30 PM
Do you accept everybody?...;)

travelsbyknight
12-10-2004, 04:12 PM
I was hoping for an earlier date.

Sihing73
12-10-2004, 06:41 PM
Hello travelsbyknight,

While an earlier date may be nice I am not sure it is realistic. It takes time to organize and arrange things. I think that opting for the later date will allow more people time to plan thier schedules and allow them to actually attend.

Old Jong,

While this was not my idea I would assume that anyone would be welcome.......even <gasp> Canucks :o <gasp>. It would be nice if you could come down and visit as it would be nice to meet.

Peace,

Dave

old jong
12-11-2004, 12:02 PM
Hey Dave!
You must know that Canucks from Quebec are a different breed than the rednecks out there in the west!...:D
Let's keep in touch on that subject.I also think it would be nice to meet. ;)