Firehawk4
12-12-2004, 05:09 AM
http://www.komudokwan.com/qigong.html

David Jamieson
12-12-2004, 09:16 AM
These are the advanced stages of yellow fever in this man it seems. :p

MasterKiller
12-12-2004, 11:37 AM
His son posts here as PaiMei or something like that. He claims to have the only real PaiMei lineage in America or something similar.

LKFMDC ripped into him pretty good one time. His last name is something like Kochino, but he goes by "Ko" to sound more Asian.

Shaolinlueb
12-12-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by MasterKiller
His son posts here as PaiMei or something like that. He claims to have the only real PaiMei lineage in America or something similar.

LKFMDC ripped into him pretty good one time. His last name is something like Kochino, but he goes by "Ko" to sound more Asian.

leave it so sifu ross to rip people :D

Vash
12-12-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Firehawk4
http://www.komudokwan.com/qigong.html

Anything that involves a dirty hippy huggin' a tree suxors.

MasterKiller
12-12-2004, 11:53 AM
Here you go.... (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28575&highlight=Coconis)

His last name is Coconis. He goes by Go Jun Long here.

lkfmdc
12-12-2004, 12:47 PM
a trip down memory lane.......

Anyone want to buy my video on "Dai Yum Ging" method? :D

Premier79
12-12-2004, 04:17 PM
LoL I've met this guy once or twice through my hapkido teacher. He seemed weird to me then and even more so now.

norther practitioner
12-12-2004, 07:16 PM
Yeah, while we're at it, lets dig up some Temple Kung Fu et. al. threads.

Firehawk4
12-12-2004, 07:35 PM
Dr. Ko can suck the lifeforce out of the tree using his chi .

fiercest tiger
12-12-2004, 11:06 PM
lol suck the money right out of your wallet too i guess!

He claims to be the one and only disciple of Futsan Bak Mei Pai in america....so this makes EDDIE CHONG what??

LOL
FT

Firehawk4
12-12-2004, 11:10 PM
Dr. Ko looks like the lead singer from that Rock band in the late 1980 s called Midnight Oil , his song Where do we go when are beds are burning .

Buby
12-13-2004, 08:01 AM
The only chi he can suck is out my trunco! Shiiiiiiiit ain't sweet pana.

Sifu, whats good? Give me a holla if you get the chance, I'll be home from work early today.

Take care,
Buby

MonkeySlap Too
12-13-2004, 12:54 PM
Just one word: "creepy."

Where's KC Elbows when we need him?

MAC
12-13-2004, 04:15 PM
...oh and another example of ignorance just ****ing me off before I take a real look at the author's display's ... and then just laugh.

Any of you have the balls to say any of these remarks to this man's face ?

.. I didn't think so.

And yes, I know him.

Vash
12-13-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by MAC
...oh and another example of ignorance just ****ing me off before I take a real look at the author's display's ... and then just laugh.

.. I didn't think so.

And yes, I know him.

Indeed I do. In fact, I have balls to tell him very plainy, ONE SHOULD NOT HUG TREES, CUZ THAT MAKES YOU A HIPPY, AND HIPPIES SUCK!

Other than that, i don't know who he is. Except that he hugs trees.

lkfmdc
12-13-2004, 04:23 PM
I'd be more than happy to tell him to his face that he is full of crap, but sadly, he's in the middle of nowhere and I have more important things to do with my life

(and apparently you do NOT know me)

LOL :D

MAC
12-13-2004, 04:27 PM
Nah, I don't know you -- any more than an of you know Dr. Ko (or me). You've plenty of time to post on the boards -- if you're ever free enough I'm certain a visit would be welcome. The door's always been open to anyone and still is.

lkfmdc
12-13-2004, 04:37 PM
Well, what's "Dr" KO gonna explain to me?

How Korean and Chinese are the same language? Or maybe how Mandarin and Cantonese are used interchangeably? LMFAO... Dude, buy a clue, really....

Why is he using a FAKE NAME?

Oh, did I mention that my father-in-law, a Korean who taught Hapkido in Korea, has never heard of half of the crap that is on that web page...

But you have an extra special X-Mas!!!!

SiuHung
12-13-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by MAC
Nah, I don't know you -- any more than an of you know Dr. Ko (or me). You've plenty of time to post on the boards -- if you're ever free enough I'm certain a visit would be welcome. The door's always been open to anyone and still is.

YAAAAAY:D ANOTHER INTERNET CHALLENGE!!!;)

Does "Dr KO" know you're inviting people to drop on by? Hope he's brushin up on that Futshan Bak Mei, wouldn't want to get caught hugging a tree unprepared!

David Jamieson
12-14-2004, 07:25 AM
The dude is one more freak on a larger and larger list of freaks in teh martial arts world.

there's always room from one more dalai shing si chalumalama like the simons and Ko's of the world because there's always room for one more idiot kid to shell out his 60$ a month figuring he'll be jet li in 3 months and won't have to put up with the wedgies anymore in his middle school. :p

I think there needs to be a cleansing tournament.
Free to all and run across the entire continent so there can be no excuses about being able to get there.

just a series of events wherein people can show and prove there stuff. It can be forms, it can be fighting, it can even be philosophy.

The defeated will have to hang up their racing car patch ooutfits and their multi striped belts and return their 10th dan certificates. All the hogwash will be burnt in a celbratory bonfire and teh voctirs schools will swell with students, then recede when those students realize that it is actually hard to do this stuff. :p

For every wierd ass mofo like ko, there are actually 10 decent instructors, so, it shouldn't be hard to get this classical mess cleaned up lickity split!

Buby
12-14-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by MAC

.. I didn't think so.

And yes, I know him.

Ohhhh yeaaahhh, I'm a shook one!LOLOL Please let me know if GO is ever in NYC, I will link up with him any time or day. Jus HOLLA!!!!!

Buby

MAC
12-14-2004, 01:16 PM
Ahh, all my gallant internet friends. It's good to see that respect is alive and well.
First off, I'm not speaking "for" anyone, only "of" someone. I know Dr. Ko to be a man of high character and integrity. The list of people I have true respect for is extremely short, but he’s on it. But since you don’t know me, that would mean nothing to you. Regarding the invitation, I suppose that can be interpreted as negative, but it's was simply an "open invitation", that was previously extended, for anyone to visit. The web site also extended the invitation.

Sadly, I used to read many of these posts and think it would be pretty cool to go visit some of you folks and your schools. That intent has significantly dwindled over time - but I'm sure you don't care. I won't profess to have good "web fu" so you folks can have at it. Find yourself another duck. It makes little sense to speak to those who won’t hear or to show those that can’t see. Enjoy playing with yourselves my valiant web friends, while I spend my time at places where there's a true interest in martial arts and the respective exchanges of information are exhibited. Even if you folks are all as good - or even more skilled and knowledgeable than you portray yourselves to be, my interest or desire to assume any of that knowledge is non-existent.

Puff your chests out; be proud of yourselves! Feel free to continue to swing away, for I’m no longer there…

norther practitioner
12-14-2004, 01:44 PM
**** dude, you must be a ninja if you aren't there any more.