PDA

View Full Version : NEW Batman Trailer

Abstract
12-13-2004, 08:49 PM
www.themoviebox.net/movies/2005/0-9ABC/BatmanBegins/trailer.php (http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2005/0-9ABC/BatmanBegins/trailer.php)

i didn't do that right...copy & paste....WMV ONLY, click on the link that says 'NEW'

Shaolinlueb
12-13-2004, 08:50 PM
i saw this at oceans 12. it looks good. hes fighting that immortal asian dude.

Abstract
12-13-2004, 08:55 PM
R'as Al Ghul = The Demon's Head

looks ill.....i'm gassed

they better not ufck this one up like they did the last 4:rolleyes:

Shaolinlueb
12-13-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Abstract
R'as Al Ghul = The Demon's Head

looks ill.....i'm gassed

they better not ufck this one up like they did the last 4:rolleyes:

i liked the mr freeze one :o

thje riddler two face one was bad.

OdderMensch
12-13-2004, 10:50 PM
but this looks more like the batman movie I wanna see.

I think they need a Batman tv show where they don't show batman for the first two seasons.

:)

Kristoffer
12-14-2004, 05:48 AM
looks a hella bettar than the other batman movies but I'm not sure. since when is Batman a Tibetan monk? anyone with a better check on the comics can confirm this?
and this new trailer don't look as dark as they hyped the movie to b. I'm hoping for alotta things for this movie, they better not **** it up

David Jamieson
12-14-2004, 07:19 AM
who's looking after this forum anyway?

we have several bile filled threads about teh war in Iraq of course. I try to say highly inflammatory stuff to get the red staters all riled up and these threads stay anyway...

and now this! a batman movie thread!

this forum is going to ****!

as an aside, I hope to high heaven that this new batman movie isn't the steaming three coiler that the last few attempts at big screen dark knight has been.

Michael Keaton? Val Kilmer? How friggin stoopid is that?

Abstract
12-14-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Kristoffer
looks a hella bettar than the other batman movies but I'm not sure. since when is Batman a Tibetan monk? anyone with a better check on the comics can confirm this?
and this new trailer don't look as dark as they hyped the movie to b. I'm hoping for alotta things for this movie, they better not **** it up

Kris, i've been reading the bats comics for years, i've only stopped within the last 5 or 6 really....

as far as being a monk, no, but he's studied w/every lving master of each fighting discipline he could find in his lifetime,(current comic continuum standards he's 41, but since has been dipped in the 'lazurus pit' ((which will be in this film)), so PHYSICALLY, he's really 28) so, if that would mean living in a monestary to do so, then he's done it. Supposedly, he has no equal among 'normal' humans in the DC universe when it comes to fighting skills.

and KL, i agree, it was doof after doof after bad story & campy bullisht for the movies...terrible, just terrible

FatherDog
12-14-2004, 10:18 AM
Supposedly, he has no equal among 'normal' humans in the DC universe when it comes to fighting skills.

Actually, Richard Dragon, Lady Shiva, the third Batgirl (Cassandra Caine), and arguably one or two others are a bit ahead of Batman in pure martial skill in DCU canon. He's definitely in the top ten of unmodified humans as far as fighting ability goes, though.

red5angel
12-14-2004, 10:39 AM
meh, that's all we need is yet another batman movie.
just saw Blade Trinity this weekend and it was pretty good. Jessica Biels is hot!

@PLUGO
12-14-2004, 11:03 AM
With Chris (memento) Nolan heading this flick I've got hopes...

Kristoffer
12-14-2004, 11:55 AM
Kris, i've been reading the bats comics for years, i've only stopped within the last 5 or 6 really....

as far as being a monk, no, but he's studied w/every lving master of each fighting discipline he could find in his lifetime,(current comic continuum standards he's 41, but since has been dipped in the 'lazurus pit' ((which will be in this film)), so PHYSICALLY, he's really 28) so, if that would mean living in a monestary to do so, then he's done it. Supposedly, he has no equal among 'normal' humans in the DC universe when it comes to fighting skills.

and KL, i agree, it was doof after doof after bad story & campy bullisht for the movies...terrible, just terrible

Oh I had no idea it was in print. Good, I was afraid it was some kind of excuse to have Batman do wire-fu or something. Now that I think of it I've read that he's supposedly a great martial artist.. but the ones I've read u never get to see him do any advanced techs, he just looks like a typical comic brawler. (I guess that's the artists fawlt though).
Now that's cleared out I'm not worry anymore. With all the great talents in this movie they can't f it up

Vash
12-14-2004, 12:02 PM
I was pretty impressed with Dennis O'Neil's Batman: Knightfall, a novelization of the time surrounding Batman v Bane and Azrael. In it, there was at least a hint of differing styles.

I've read the script for this movie. It looks good, though I would like a bit more of a focus on his training aside from R'as Al Ghul.

Vash
12-14-2004, 12:06 PM
As an aside, that book gave me my first workout regimen; I was 10 years old, doing everything I could imagine with a pair of 5lbs dumbbells. Then I came across this book and BAM, thought I could be Batman.

Vash
12-14-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by FatherDog
Actually, Richard Dragon, Lady Shiva, the third Batgirl (Cassandra Caine), and arguably one or two others are a bit ahead of Batman in pure martial skill in DCU canon. He's definitely in the top ten of unmodified humans as far as fighting ability goes, though.

What about that guy, Prometheus? Does he count, since he just downloaded Bats skills?

PHILBERT
12-14-2004, 03:45 PM
oh hell yes.

Abstract
12-14-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by FatherDog

yea that's right man...like i said, i'm a bit out the loop...but i do remember Lady Shiva retraining him the martial arts when Bane broke his back....& the new batgirl...Cain's daughter ya? the assassin? she can't speak right? i am so outta the loop, i keep meaning to pick up a subscription but i've got other things to do with my ca$h

and richard dragon, i mean...bleh...i never took him seriously, didn't they just remake some miniseries w/him? chuck norris clone

Internal Boxer
12-15-2004, 05:29 AM
Christian Bale, Michael Caine and Gary Oldman its a Brit flick!

Chang Style Novice
12-16-2004, 02:23 PM
just saw Blade Trinity this weekend and it was pretty good.Stay off the crack. God, what a steaming commodeful that was.

red5angel
12-16-2004, 04:30 PM
I enjoyed it, not as good as the second one but I enjoyed the characters. Wish they would have worked more with Biels character and Dracula.

GeneChing
08-25-2016, 02:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r6a8bOahFQ

boxerbilly
11-21-2016, 07:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVFi6Pb4Guw

mickey
11-21-2016, 03:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVFi6Pb4Guw

Greetings Billy,

Tom Hardy was so masterful with his dialogue, it made me wonder if he was doing a veiled homage to the late Charles Laughton. If that was his intent, he succeeded big time. I am more than impressed and blown away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CKLVXNbtTk

mickey

boxerbilly
11-21-2016, 06:13 PM
Greetings Billy,

Tom Hardy was so masterful with his dialogue, it made me wonder if he was doing a veiled homage to the late Charles Laughton. If that was his intent, he succeeded big time. I am more than impressed and blown away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CKLVXNbtTk

mickey

Hey Buddy.
Glad you like it.

Don't send your kids to any college that takes down it's STANDARD ! SUE them for your money back because you were under the impression you paid your money to send your kid an American university. US Government needs to demand they fly there colors so we can identify them or consider them hostiles as recent news demonstrates very clearly to anyone not under some spellcraft.

boxerbilly
11-22-2016, 10:03 AM
https://www.houseofnames.com/bane-family-crest