PDA

View Full Version : Leung Kwok Keung Passes Away

reneritchie
12-15-2004, 08:40 AM
Received this via email:

"It is with great sadness that i must inform you of the passing away of Leung Kwok Keung of 'Hei Ban Wing Chun' aged 78. He died of cancer on 7th December 2004 of cancer."

Condolences to family and friends. The past generation grows thinner.

yellowpikachu
12-15-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by reneritchie
Received this via email:

"It is with great sadness that i must inform you of the passing away of Leung Kwok Keung of 'Hei Ban Wing Chun' aged 78. He died of cancer on 7th December 2004 of cancer."

Condolences to family and friends. The past generation grows thinner.

Amitaba Buddha

Vajramusti
12-15-2004, 08:59 AM
Om nomo amitabha buddha

reneritchie
12-17-2004, 11:37 AM
http://www.wingchunkuen.com/what/systems/heiban.html

Firehawk4
12-19-2004, 06:19 PM
Sorry to here that Leung Kwok Kung passed away , I hope that his Hung Suen Wing Chun was passed on to his students so that they can be reminded of him and that his Wing Chun gets passed on to future generations . Maybe his Wing Chun will be brought out to the public Wing Chun community to see his Wing Chun .

Wu Wei Wu
12-25-2004, 07:06 PM
I had meant to post a message on this forum and thank Rene for having pre-empted me by announcing the passing of Leung.

16th Dec 2004 - "We said goodbye to Sifu this morning . We paid our respects to him at his home, bowing 3 times before his picture with 3 incense sticks, before walking around the hearse in a circle and putting them out. Then we drove up to the crematorium and held the service. Finally, his coffin was carried off and the curtains closed on our Opera House Father"

Thank you to the individuals who offered condolences.