PDA

View Full Version : Big Feet and Non-Sticky Shoes

unixfudotnet
12-16-2004, 02:01 PM
anyone recommend shoes for someone with big feet? I have regular sneakers, and it gets difficult to slide my feet or turn on one foot. It is easy at home in socks. many people have "kungfu" shoes, and they do not look comfortable or even allow your feet to breath much, not appealing to me at all.

anyone got recommendations on any shoes that may be good for me? i have size 14 feet, and after comfortable breathable shoes that i can not stick to the floor with.

a happy medium of stick and slide, that is comfortable and allows my feet to breath... i don't care what kind of shoe it is.

Chief Fox
12-16-2004, 02:43 PM
SIZE 14! D@mn dude, those are some big stompers.

How about wrestling shoes.

fa_jing
12-16-2004, 03:38 PM
You should be able to pick up Kung Fu slippers with that shoe size. They stretch out anyway so buy them small. You know, the Bruce Lee kind.

Oso
12-16-2004, 08:04 PM
wow, how many times has this topic come up?

anyway...skate shoes is usually my pick. Vans, Es, Sketchers, Airwalk. By nature of their intended use they are designed to stick when you want them to and slip when you want them to.

I will usually stick an aftermarket insole w/ good arch support inside them.

QuaiJohnCain
12-17-2004, 04:42 PM
Vans slip ons are the best. As your balance and root improves, you'll be able to pivot and slide more easily. Just practice more.

unixfudotnet
12-18-2004, 11:30 AM
Thanks everyone! :)