PDA

View Full Version : Seasons Greetings to All Forum Members

David Peterson
12-17-2004, 06:05 PM
May all of my esteemed colleagues on this most civilised and constructive of forums enjoy a safe, happy and prosperous holiday season over the coming weeks, and may you all look forward to a better, brighter New Year in 2005 :)
DMP

Ernie
12-17-2004, 06:07 PM
David ,

right back atcha :D

i owe you phone call :D

kj
12-17-2004, 06:35 PM
Sincerest best wishes to you and yours too David!

Moreover, wishing happy holidays and peace to all of you here on the forum. Thank you for your many and varied thought provoking posts, your ideas, insights and inspiration, for challenging our beliefs and complacency, and for sharing a hearty laugh now and again. But most of all, thank you for sharing something of yourselves throughout the past year. :)

Regards,
- Kathy Jo

reneritchie
12-18-2004, 07:24 AM
Merry seasonal rituals in whatever form you choose to celebrate them!

OdderMensch
12-18-2004, 09:17 AM
a quick winter break story :)

a local conservative talk show host was ranting about "winter break" and how the schools and work places all celebrate a "winter break" now and not X-mas.

His statement "look NO one has ever celebrated winter!"

so Happy Solstace fest!!!!!

WCis4me
12-18-2004, 03:28 PM
To David and Everyone,

Wishing the best Holiday season and an even better year in 2005.

Take care, drive safely, enjoy your family,

Vicky

YongChun
12-18-2004, 03:45 PM
Merry Christmas everyone,

No more verbal fighting until after New Year and then we can start up again. Some is just playing games with each other anyway. Most of us train in a similar way anyway.

Ray

PaulH
12-18-2004, 03:50 PM
And a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you the same. Wish all our "feisty" members a great time with your family and friends. I believe the forum will still be here for more productive verbal joustling when we recuperate from this much needed vacation! =)

Ultimatewingchun
12-18-2004, 08:47 PM
Merry Christmas and happy New Year to everyone.

sihing
12-18-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by YongChun
Merry Christmas everyone,

No more verbal fighting until after New Year and then we can start up again. Some is just playing games with each other anyway. Most of us train in a similar way anyway.

Ray

lol, start up again ah! You sound like your looking forward to that Ray, lol, just kidding. Merry Christmas to everyone on here and great success to all in the new year, it's been a blast and very educational experience since my introduction to this place...

James

old jong
12-18-2004, 09:21 PM
Happy Christmas and merry new year to everybody! ;) :D

Sihing73
12-18-2004, 09:52 PM
Hello,

I would like to wish each and everyone a Joyous and SAFE Holiday Season. Consider how each of us, in his or her own way, is truly blessed and give thanks as you see fit.

Peace,

Dave

sihing
12-18-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Sihing73
Hello,

I would like to wish each and everyone a Joyous and SAFE Holiday Season. Consider how each of us, in his or her own way, is truly blessed and give thanks as you see fit.

Peace,

Dave

Nice greeting, and it's true living in the countries we do that we are all truly blessed...

James

captain
12-19-2004, 06:04 AM
hmm.mixed feelings about ma in 2005.my xrays werent good.ive hurt my back.dont think throwing and ground work will be on the menu.any way,more wing chun then!all the very best to ya'll.[even lawyers!!]

Russell.

azwingchun
12-19-2004, 08:30 AM
Thank you all, and I hope you all have wonderful holidays. And with all the celebrations and parties going on out there....be careful and keep them safe my friends! ;)

Happy holidays everyone!!!!!

RedJunkRebel
12-20-2004, 06:29 PM
Happy Holidays to all in our great Wing Chun Family and many Chi Saos to come!

Matrix
12-24-2004, 01:14 PM
Twas the night before Christmas
And all through the Forum
Not a poster was stirring,............

I hope you're all enjoying a very Merry Christmas.
Looking forward to an excellent New Year for 2005.

Peace on Earth,
Goodwill towards all......