PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu In Action Message Board

wiz cool c
12-18-2004, 09:00 AM
Please come and join our message board. We need members badly. www.kungfuinaction.com

tug
12-18-2004, 09:49 AM
I tried to register but I can't seem to get my username right, and there's no explanation anywhere to tell me what the parameters are. Can you help?

wiz cool c
12-19-2004, 09:18 AM
I'll get right back to you on this. Thanks.

youngesteagle
12-21-2004, 08:15 PM
Hi,

I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. There should not be any restrictions to the name and password you choose when you register for our forum. Follow the steps below, and if it still does not work, send me a message at: nicole@kungfuinaction.com and let me know what the error message says. I will try and find an answer for you.

1. go to www.kungfuinaction.com and click the forum button on the far left side of the screen.

2. at the top of the forum page on the right side of the screen click register.

3. at the top of the register page fill in a user name of your choice and your e-mail address. these are required.

4. click I Agree at the bottom of the register page and click register. this is required

I hope this helps.  Take care, Nicole Schiro-- www.kungfuinaction.com

Originally posted by tug
I tried to register but I can't seem to get my username right, and there's no explanation anywhere to tell me what the parameters are. Can you help?

wiz cool c
12-22-2004, 10:11 AM
Hey Tug hope this helps.

tug
12-22-2004, 12:34 PM
Thanks much, will let you know how it goes.

tug
12-22-2004, 02:07 PM
Thanks for your help. Sorry to be a pain, I guess I could've figured all that out on my own. I've registered and am checking it out, haven't posted anything yet.

GeneChing
12-22-2004, 03:47 PM
You are returning the favor by linking to OUR website since you're gathering members from here, aren't you? That would be the honorable thing to do.

wiz cool c
12-22-2004, 06:22 PM
Absolutely I will let youngesteagle know to put it up.

HearWa
12-23-2004, 11:11 AM
That site is a great idea, and Kung Fu needs it badly. Props to you and whoever else created it.

I'll be joining... sometime... I'm sure. ;)

tug
12-23-2004, 11:34 AM
I've been there a couple times so far and I've witnessed the linking to this site. Good work.

wiz cool c
12-23-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by HearWa
That site is a great idea, and Kung Fu needs it badly. Props to you and whoever else created it.

I'll be joining... sometime... I'm sure. ;)

Thanks HearWa. The video will be out mid january. Nice looking school on your website. And Tug thanks also for joining.

scotty1
12-23-2004, 12:45 PM
I just joined up cos I admire your enthusiasm.:)

wiz cool c
12-25-2004, 09:55 AM
Scotty1 thanks and GeneChing the link is up.

David Jamieson
12-25-2004, 10:52 AM
i joined because everyone else did!

baaaaaahhhhh baaaaahhhhh :p

HearWa
12-25-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by wiz cool c
Thanks HearWa. The video will be out mid january. Nice looking school on your website. And Tug thanks also for joining. Thanks, I created it lol.

Edit: I created the website! I guess you meant the school; that wouldn't have gone over very well! :o Sifu Rino Cote has done alot of work to it. He has a great passion for the Chinese Martial Arts and passes it on to his students with ease.

I don't get to train there, though. That's the main, full-time Kwoon in Grand Falls. Chinese wrestling and everything is taught there... but I only get to train there during seminars. :(

Fen
12-25-2004, 05:57 PM
Fu-Ragz.com (http://www.fu-ragz.com/forum) Where all the Masters and Sifu's of TCMA go!!! :D

~Jason