PDA

View Full Version : Training again

Toby
12-19-2004, 06:15 AM
I've failed to get really sick and my wife tells me I've been a pain in the ass since I stopped training. It's been two weeks and I've been bored, so I started training again. Last night I did stomach, forearms. As I went through the session my stomach let me know about it and got pretty tender. It hasn't felt like that since I first got sick - in fact I've been feeling pretty good all last week. Maybe I should've dropped the weights a bit coming back :p.

This morning I started up HIIT again. I'm using the opportunity to start the whole cycle again, since I was just cycling between 8*20/10 and 10*20/10 every fortnight. 4*90/90 was harder than I thought - probably easier than the 20/10's, but not much.

All in all no problems. Weights tomorrow. I'm gunna drop the peak of the first few cycles and see how I go. But I need to do something - I've been getting a lot of work done, but I've been staying up to midnight each night doing it when usually I'd hit bed early to get up early. I'm better as a morning person. I might still stay away from MA training until the new year just in case.

Glands still rock hard, but apart from that it's been a week or so of nothing. My wife's ****ed off since she still feels like crap and has for months.

IronFist
12-19-2004, 11:48 AM
So do you have mono or what?

Vash
12-19-2004, 12:37 PM
It's chlamydia. Of the mouth.

Toby
12-19-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by IronFist
So do you have mono or what? Well, I never got tested 'cause I'm pretty sure that's what it is seeing as my wife has it and all the symptoms point to it. Maybe not, though, which'd make me happy. The bad symptoms went and increasingly over the last week everything's faded. Now I just have rock hard glands all in my neck and the tender stomach thing but no fatigue, pain, weakness, etc. After exercise (as usual) I felt way better than when I don't exercise. I mean, it's been almost two whole weeks without exercise! That's the most for many years for me.

Lifted this morning. In the end I thought I'd just take up where I left off so I'm going for the usual weight. My stomach was a bit tender from bench and dead, but nothing bad. Pullups were fine. Did some floor/ceiling (double end) bag work too and I'll do some speedball work later.

Vash, *fingers in ears* LALALALA I can't hear you.