PDA

View Full Version : Shang wu seminars & festival

shang wu
12-21-2004, 05:33 AM
White monkey steals the peach seminar held at Shang wu farms January 29th & 30th location Plant city fl. Seminar will explore shun fa and applications of this form
Shang wu farm is located on 11 acres of picturesque land with ponds majestic oaks and grazing horses, located just east of Tampa in plant city. Our goal is to provide a place of natural beauty to immerse your self in the practice of Taiji, kung fu & Zen meditation.
Shang wu farm offers group & private training workshops, live in intensive training, and retreat facilities, all dedicated to the love of the arts.

18elders
12-21-2004, 07:52 AM
what will the cost be to attend?

yu shan
12-21-2004, 04:24 PM
About the spring festival... Is there going to be a Tai Chi Mei Wa hand form taught? Can you tell us about the two handed sword? Thank you.

shang wu
12-22-2004, 08:00 PM
Taiji maihua is nice but I’m not sure of what mantis will be done, still need to confirm that. Any requests? pm me . Two-handed straight sword is from yu cheng hui, shao lin temple bad guy. This is awesome IMO great movement a real gem.

$250 we will have camping accommodations and there are hotels not far for those that don't want to ruff it . It won't be bad indoor/ out door bathrooms & showers. I will have vegi food daily. .