PDA

View Full Version : I Kicked Again Last Night.

Judge Pen
12-21-2004, 08:18 AM
Sure it was weak, and I felt sloppy, but my knee can now bend and extend with a reasonable amount of force. I'm very happy with my progress so far. 7 weeks post surgery.

SevenStar
12-21-2004, 12:00 PM
you'll be training again before you know it.

sean_stonehart
12-21-2004, 12:04 PM
You take it easy there JP...

I've told you my "Oh it feels go so let's go to class" stories from when I had mine done. Mine wasn't nearly as severe as your either!!!

humble-one
12-21-2004, 12:05 PM
Be carefull if you have recently had an operation. Glad to hear you recovering though.

Judge Pen
12-21-2004, 12:12 PM
It really feels fine today too. No swelling or anything. I'm taking it easy there. Just doing what I know I can.

yu shan
12-21-2004, 12:56 PM
Good to see you back in the saddle, take it easy bro.

Meat Shake
12-21-2004, 01:39 PM
You know what you need?
Rice papers.
Some good greens.
A lay-z-boy.

Glad to hear things are going well for you, but take it easy for a bit or youll wind up back in surgery.

fa_jing
12-21-2004, 02:50 PM
ahhh, that would probably hurt his recovery time. That's what I'd do though.

ShaolinTiger00
12-21-2004, 03:27 PM
Are you doing rehabilitation therapy? If not, you'll regret it and your progress will be much slower.

Trust me. I've done it, Merry Prankster has done it. Lots of teamates of ours also have injuries like these and go thru this..

Rehab is the best way to get better!

norther practitioner
12-21-2004, 03:40 PM
Good luck with the recoop bro..

Don't push it yet.

BentMonk
12-21-2004, 06:34 PM
JP - Glad to hear you're not gimpy any more. Although I did notice you got a new girl while you were gimpin' around. I told you chicks would dig it. :D

Judge Pen
12-22-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by ShaolinTiger00
Are you doing rehabilitation therapy? If not, you'll regret it and your progress will be much slower.

Trust me. I've done it, Merry Prankster has done it. Lots of teamates of ours also have injuries like these and go thru this..

Rehab is the best way to get better!

Yep. 3 times a week. Then I go to my normal kf class for conditioning. I aslo walk through my forms and drills to keep them in my mind. I have a while to go, but so far so good.

BentMonk: I had multiple girls knocking on my door. I went with the best one. Chicks dig injuries. :cool:

Vash
12-22-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Judge Pen
Chicks dig injuries. :cool:

Just like a lawyer, you lie! :eek:

When I was gimped up, I ended up losing my job (I quit cuz I was gonna get fired) and breaking up with my gf (she was psychotic and under the thumb of her family). Tell me, which of those brings the chicks to my door?

The answer: neither!!!

Dayum lawyers. :eek: :D

Judge Pen
12-22-2004, 11:12 AM
That's the problem. You had a gf at the time you were injured. If you are going to have a catastrophic injury wait until you're single first. Oh, and get a dog. Chicks dig dogs. :cool:

Vash
12-22-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Judge Pen
That's the problem. You had a gf at the time you were injured. If you are going to have a catastrophic injury wait until you're single first. Oh, and get a dog. Chicks dig dogs. :cool:

Ah, I stand corrected. We have dogs, strays. Chicks don't dig them.

And I just got a call from my ex-gfs boss, offering me a job.

BOOM!

Judge Pen
12-22-2004, 11:26 AM
Let me rephrase then: Chicks dig Labrador Retrievers, not strays. They dig them unless they have been bitten by a big dog in the past, then they are afraid of all dogs. But really do you want to go out with a girl that's afraid of dogs?

Two words: Damaged goods.

Vash
12-22-2004, 11:29 AM
Truly, you are sage-like in your wisdom.

MasterKiller
12-22-2004, 11:30 AM
Actually, I wouldn't mind a chick that didn't like pets. Then I wouldn't have to vaccuum up so **** much dog and cat hair every day.

But, be advised, a girl that doesn't like taking care of animals probably won't like taking care of you, either.

Judge Pen
12-22-2004, 11:33 AM
I'm working on a way to turn dog hair into gold. I'll let you know when I've perfected the method.

sean_stonehart
12-22-2004, 12:12 PM
Yes ... please share... Sifu & I both could use it!!!