PDA

View Full Version : Kinda wierd, recurring email

Oso
12-28-2004, 06:56 PM
anyone else get something like this from this guy?

I was getting one about once every couple of months then I hadn't in a while but now I've gotten two in as many weeks.

Web surfing, I learned that you might be into the Filipino stickfighting
arts. May I ask some questions of you?

Thanks,

Bob Kopley

I responded to him after the first one like it, over two years ago, never got a response back from that one...just the same email over and over again.

????

Judge Pen
12-28-2004, 07:21 PM
Only you Oso. Only you.

MoreMisfortune
12-28-2004, 07:24 PM
i noticed i stopped recieving ***** growth pill emails
i wonder whats happening :confused: this dont feel right

Oso
12-28-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Judge Pen
Only you Oso. Only you.

thanks heaps buddy...

btw, we are doing an open house at the school for the Chinese New Years on Feb 5th. Please come over if you are free...and bring your hot chick so we can all ogle her.

cerebus
12-29-2004, 02:15 AM
LOL! Beware when Oso offers her a free "Grappling" lesson.... after class. :D :D

Judge Pen
12-29-2004, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Oso
thanks heaps buddy...

btw, we are doing an open house at the school for the Chinese New Years on Feb 5th. Please come over if you are free...and bring your hot chick so we can all ogle her.

That's a possibility. I have a jury trial on the 7th, but I may be able to take some time to swing by on the 5th for a couple of hours.

tanglang69
12-29-2004, 07:25 AM
I that guy from the midwest? I got an email from that guy last year. He was asking if I knew of any arnis schools near him. Did some research and refered him to some people close to him.

Never did hear from him again.

Later,

Oved
tanglang69

Oso
12-29-2004, 08:08 AM
I don't know where he's from. He's never replied to my email where I said that I did know some arnis and would be happy to answer any questions I could.