is it your b-day or some?
if it is, happy b-day
if not, ill kick your ass

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-29-2004, 12:09 AM
happy birthday dude.

BM2
12-29-2004, 05:55 AM
Another year older and another day closer to death. Carpe Diem.

Ming Yue
12-29-2004, 06:48 AM
HBD MK.
:)

have a good one!

Judge Pen
12-29-2004, 06:58 AM
Happy Birthday. How many Christmas/Birthday present gifts were given together in one package?

MasterKiller
12-29-2004, 07:42 AM
Actually, I didn't get any X-mas presents. :mad: Well, except my Sifu gave me a seal with my name in Chinese. But that's it.

Thanks guys. I guess I'm about halfway to dead.

red5angel
12-29-2004, 08:42 AM
halfway to death?! I thought you were about my age! No wonder it would take you 5 minutes to kick my ass!:p

I had a dream last night that you and starchaser showed up at my old shaolin school to fight. Starchaser turned out to be a girl, not a very good looking one either, and you turned out to be this tall, lanky black dude who kept insisting on using this wierd kick where you fell back on your hands like you were crab walking.

MasterKiller
12-29-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by red5angel
halfway to death?! I thought you were about my age! I'm 32. The average American male lives to 72. So, I'm about 1/2 the way there, give or take.

Ming Yue
12-29-2004, 09:07 AM
It may be a lot to infer from typing, but you seem a little depressed there, MK.

Call your friends, let them buy you beers, rent yourself one of these, (http://www.littleman.com/movies/categories/movies-by-category-Scantily-Clad-Women-1-204566.html) or perhaps one of these, (http://www.littleman.com/movies/categories/movies-by-category-Martial-Arts-1-200106.html) and have yasself a good birthday.

MasterKiller
12-29-2004, 09:12 AM
MasterKiller does not imbibe alcohol. It upsets his tummy.

Judge Pen
12-29-2004, 09:21 AM
You're an author right? Maybe if you drank a little you would be more like Hemingway. :o

Ming Yue
12-29-2004, 09:23 AM
oh I forgot you're delicate.

cake?

MasterKiller
12-29-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Judge Pen
You're an author right? Maybe if you drank a little you would be more like Hemingway. :o Divorced multiple times and a manic depressive that shot himself in the head? You're probably right!

oh I forgot you're delicate.

cake? Maybe. But no ice cream. It upsets his tummy, too.

SevenStar
12-29-2004, 09:29 AM
lactose intolerant? that bites. HBD DUD3.

SevenStar
12-29-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Ming Yue
It may be a lot to infer from typing, but you seem a little depressed there, MK.

I wonder if he's like me - aging gets to him. I really have no problem with death per se. My biggest fear is getting old. I can't imagine being so old that I can't lift weights or compete anymore. It freaks me the he11 out. One of my judo coaches is pushing 80 and he still coaches, grapples with the best of em and can throw us, but naturally, he's not sturdy enough for us to throw him. He's a prime example of how I want to be when I do reach that age, but sometimes I think I'd just much rather just never see that age...

MasterKiller
12-29-2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by SevenStar
lactose intolerant? that bites. HBD DUD3. Yeah, I developed an intolerance at about 27. Up until then, I had no problems with either alcohol or dairy.

I wonder if he's like me - aging gets to him. I'm kind of funny about birthdays. I never wanted a party when I was kid, and as an adult, I really don't like too much of a fuss. It's enough for me to have my wife tell me happy b-day and maybe give me a b-day bj tonight. I'm pretty anti-social, anyway, so I don't like to be around a lot of people, especially during a b-day because everyone wants to make a big deal about it and hang all over you. It puts a dent in my comfort zone.

red5angel
12-29-2004, 09:39 AM
maybe give me a b-day bj tonight

she gives em good too, I can't wait for my next birthday....

Ming Yue
12-29-2004, 09:43 AM
I wonder if he's like me - aging gets to him. I really have no problem with death per se. My biggest fear is getting old. I can't imagine being so old that I can't lift weights or compete anymore. It freaks me the he11 out. One of my judo coaches is pushing 80 and he still coaches, grapples with the best of em and can throw us, but naturally, he's not sturdy enough for us to throw him. He's a prime example of how I want to be when I do reach that age, but sometimes I think I'd just much rather just never see that age...

i'm like that too... I see my mom, who is in her 70s (she had me late) and is vibrant and the happiest she's ever been, yet at the same time she's frustrated because her knees don't work well anymore and so on. We'll just keep doing what we love, and I think you just adjust - you adapt. One positive thing about aging is that you just will be that much more knowledgeable. You may have to slow down physically, but you will keep learning.

MoreMisfortune
12-29-2004, 09:48 AM
i agree brithdays do sukx

but new years eve is the worst
really sux

Judge Pen
12-29-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by MasterKiller

I'm kind of funny about birthdays. I never wanted a party when I was kid, and as an adult, I really don't like too much of a fuss. It's enough for me to have my wife tell me happy b-day and maybe give me a b-day bj tonight. I'm pretty anti-social, anyway, so I don't like to be around a lot of people, especially during a b-day because everyone wants to make a big deal about it and hang all over you. It puts a dent in my comfort zone.

Unlike me who, for my last birthday, was on a schoolbus full of drunk people while bar hopping in Knoxville and getting lots of happy birthday kisses from women I didn't even know. Man it must stink to be anti-social.

MoreMisfortune
12-29-2004, 10:00 AM
Unlike me who, for my last birthday, was on a schoolbus full of drunk people while bar hopping in Knoxville and getting lots of happy birthday kisses from women I didn't even know. Man it must stink to be anti-social.

hey have some respect over here :mad:
you show boat :mad:

MasterKiller
12-29-2004, 10:01 AM
Man it must stink to be anti-social. If I wanted to be a party boy it would probably stink, but seeing as how I prefer to be at home with my wife, it suits me just fine most of the time. Your focus determines your reality, young Padawan.

rubthebuddha
12-29-2004, 10:44 AM
hbd mk. here's to the average of 72 going up.

Judge Pen
12-29-2004, 11:24 AM
If I wanted to be a party boy it would probably stink. . . . Your focus determines your reality, young Padawan.

Nah, I'm not a party boy. I was just on the rebound. My 30th b-day will be a lot more low key.

norther practitioner
12-29-2004, 11:29 AM
HBD bud...

may your wife be nice!

SevenStar
12-29-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by MoreMisfortune
i agree brithdays do sukx

but new years eve is the worst
really sux

if you'd go get some wimmin, new year's eve wouldn't suck, they would.

SevenStar
12-29-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Ming Yue
i'm like that too...

We seem to have ALOT in common...

We'll just keep doing what we love, and I think you just adjust - you adapt. One positive thing about aging is that you just will be that much more knowledgeable. You may have to slow down physically, but you will keep learning.

I don't know if that's a tradeoff I could be happy with making though, especially since I'm being FORCED to make it. learning and doing is fine, but having to only learn would kill me. I can impart the knowledge onto others, but still...

MasterKiller
12-29-2004, 12:44 PM
We seem to have ALOT in common...

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

SevenStar
12-29-2004, 12:56 PM
LOL!!

MasterKiller
12-29-2004, 12:59 PM
Moderator abuse!:mad:

SevenStar
12-29-2004, 01:07 PM
I was wondering how long it would take you to catch that. you're a quick one. :D

MasterKiller
12-29-2004, 01:09 PM
It's all the horse stance training that keeps me so sharp.

SevenStar
12-29-2004, 01:39 PM
That must be it. Perhaps I should restart with my stance training...

Kristoffer
12-29-2004, 02:56 PM
Have a good one

Ming Yue
12-29-2004, 04:26 PM
smooth, y'all. smooooooth.

:)

Mr Punch
12-29-2004, 04:29 PM
happy birthday!

ShaolinJOJO
01-27-2005, 11:17 AM
Hey does anyone know of any tornaments coming up on the east coast in the next few monts if so email them to me or just post them as a reply please.

FatherDog
01-27-2005, 11:23 AM
http://cheston.com/pbf/PBF048BCTodayismyBirthday.jpg

MasterKiller
01-27-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by FatherDog
http://cheston.com/pbf/PBF048BCTodayismyBirthday.jpg Actually, Dec. 29 was my birthday. I have no idea why JOJO resurrected this thread. :confused:

FatherDog
01-27-2005, 02:47 PM
Actually, Dec. 29 was my birthday. I have no idea why JOJO resurrected this thread. :confused:

That'll teach me to pay more attention, I guess.

Meat Shake
01-27-2005, 09:51 PM
Happy birthday, HAHAH! yes.
You are old now.

FatherDog
01-27-2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Meat Shake
Happy birthday, HAHAH! yes.
You are old now.

Now?