PDA

View Full Version : 1st thread of 2005

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-31-2004, 10:32 PM
lets make it interesting.

ill start by saying that my balls smell like old ranch dressing.

Mr Punch
01-01-2005, 02:40 AM
What the hell is ranch dressing?

Oh never mind, given the first post on this thread I doubt I'm ever gonna eat it anyway. Mind you, if ranch dressing smells like a ranch why does anyone eat it?

Shaolinlueb
01-01-2005, 03:48 AM
i saw kung fu hustle and you havent yet :p :D

Becca
01-01-2005, 06:42 AM
10 craziest athletes (http://msn.foxsports.com/id/3207094?GT1=5949). This is not worth it's own thread. But I figured it would fit in to this one just fine, even if it don't mention Ranch style salad dressing.;)

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-03-2005, 07:12 PM
according to wtf people the gayest thing you will see all year. yes of 2005:

http://www.donandmurph.com/

Mr Punch
01-03-2005, 07:55 PM
Cheers Becca. Unfortunately it doesn't actually say what any of them did that was crazy apart from the first geezer who stuck a fork in his eye (does crazy = stupid!?). Of course Mike Tyson , Dennis Rodman and a couple of others don't need any intro, but most of the others may as well be ranch dressing to me! :D

And Jhapa, what did they do? Eh?...

oh never mind! :D:D

CaptinPickAxe
01-03-2005, 07:59 PM
GDA always comes with gold...

er...ranch dressing...

MoreMisfortune
01-03-2005, 09:24 PM
dude

last night i dreamed and on the dream tehre were 2 grils
and at some point one was like totally acting like interested in me and sitting next to me and smile and we go blah blah blah laugh laugh blah blah, then she left for a bit
the other gril came in and was all nice and sitting next to me and nice then sometime i kissed her and she tasted good
and then i saw the previous gril was looking at us, and i dont think that she liked seeing this
i cant remember the rest of the dream, that is, if it didnt end there
its not a make-sex dream btw before you peeps go thinking nasty stuff, it was all nice and shyt

i actually had 2 or 3 dreams that night, and can only remember a piece of one
wich is not normal, usually i cant remember anything at all

Becca
01-04-2005, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Mat
Cheers Becca. Unfortunately it doesn't actually say what any of them did that was crazy apart from the first geezer who stuck a fork in his eye (does crazy = stupid!?). Of course Mike Tyson , Dennis Rodman and a couple of others don't need any intro, but most of the others may as well be ranch dressing to me! :D

And Jhapa, what did they do? Eh?...

oh never mind! :D:D Tonya Harding put a hit on fellow figureskater, Nacy Carrigan right befor the Olimpics a few years latter, then tryed to become a lady boxer, bommed that, too, then went back to figure skating. When it became clear that she still su[I]]/I]cked she burst out in tears alla-two-year-old and blamed he lousy performance on her skate not staying tied. The others are some very eccentric characters in American football, basket ball, and baseball. Do't tell me you couldn't nfigure out Dennis
Rodman's issues- The dude looks like a nightmare!!!:D

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-04-2005, 07:03 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/internet/01/03/online.underground.ap/index.html

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-04-2005, 07:58 PM
hey we could post our resolutions along with stupid links here ... what do you guys think?

anyone make any this year? break them yet?

FngSaiYuk
01-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by MoreMisfortune

... i cant remember the rest of the dream, that is, if it didnt end there ...
If you woke up sticky, the rest of the dream went well, otherwise it's best you not remember just how badly you screwed up potential 3some type action

David Jamieson
01-04-2005, 08:38 PM
If you woke up sticky, the rest of the dream went well...

unless that "sticky" is ranch dressing in which case you should hunt down GDA for rubbing his balls in your face while you were sleeping. :p

ZIM
01-04-2005, 09:53 PM
How about some Excel refresher videos (http://www.milyang.com/hdb/bigbell/2003excel/guide.htm) -in Korean? :p

FatherDog
01-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
hey we could post our resolutions

1280x1024

ZIM
01-04-2005, 10:22 PM
I could make this thread viewable on handhelds... (http://www.skweezer.net/skweeze.aspx?m=2&q=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.kungfumagazine.com%2Fforum%2F showthread.php%3Fs%3D3e124c722bd4507dadbf75b70616c 7c3%26postid%3D567086%23post567086)

note: D'oh! didn't work, sort of...the forum still shows up right, tho.

ZIM
01-04-2005, 10:26 PM
...or just look at floozies of the forties... (http://swapatorium.blogspot.com/2004/12/girls-gone-wild.html)

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-05-2005, 03:58 AM
****it father dog ... not only do you beat me to that every single year, this year you did it on my own thread.

im bumping up to 16*12 out of spite.

MoreMisfortune
01-09-2005, 07:09 AM
dream sequence number two

I am in my bedroom, its dark and next to me bed there is this 2 level bed where a dude sleeps on the lower level.
This chick is in my bed, i think and refer to her as a chick from a famous rock band here - but funny enough her hair is completely different, her face is less round and she is a little slimmer and a different voice accent.
We talk and give little kiss and touch each other nicely, i also play with her hair a little.
I dont remember what we talked but some time she said didnt like guys attacking her, sorta she liked it taking easy
we were there quite a while and stuff and it was good
then some time she got outa bed to talk with someone outside and left me bedroom
As i waited for her to come back (i didnt realise this while dreaming) my room had changed. There was this extra 2 level bed to my left, also another one in front of me bed.
Now on this beds there were animals sleeping on them... standing sleeping... cows and horses... though they were small, there were usually 4 or more of them on each bed
In the one right in front of me there was this poodle dog, nice guy. He was in pain though i was "Whats happening my lil dude?"
At some point he jumped to my bed and pet him.
I see i am not in a room.. but in facing open air. I can see the sky.
To my right now there is this man (middle age i think). He tells me the dog is in pain cos he got 100% of the body burnned, dont remember if an accident or attack.
The dog has only this wound on his right sign, but his hair is perfect so he didnt get 100% burned.
The dog is in my bed and then he digs a hole on my bed... Now my bed is made of sand!! Thats how he digs a little hole. I think he made it so he can lie down there to rest near me.
He hasnt layed on the hole and now the hole is filled with water. Where did the water come from?
The middle age man says "I wonder if its going to rain now"
I look above, there is part of a roof, from wich water falls from. I wonder if it could be urine from the animals. I realised its not at tell the middle age man: "Man, we should be glad this water doesnt look yellow". He agrees.
Now i look ahead and there is a column in front of me dividing my vision. To my left i look at the sky and its a bit dark and so are the clouds. But to my right its even darker, signing rain is coming.
My memory ends there, i think i woke up and went to pee.

I also had another dream as i got back to sleep, write later.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2005, 09:45 AM
man i thought i had weird dreams, but i can't hang with the likes of that. not very often anyway.

keep em coming dude.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2005, 09:46 AM
you have a nice chocobo by the way.

FuXnDajenariht
01-09-2005, 06:44 PM
i like the dreams where you can control whats happening. you know, moving **** with you mind and all that. when i listen to alot of death metal and a general lack of sleep, im almost guaranteed to have a violent dream involving serial killers and me ending up covered in blood sumhow. and i seem to float in alot of my dreams. i think it usually depends on what im focusing on that day.

maybe i should start a dream log for a year and post it. sumtimes its **** hard to remember. you forget almost as soon as you wake up. there are ways to remember that i try tho. its gotten easier to remember and control them. its really enjoyable after a while. like your own personal movie. :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2005, 11:39 PM
what are these ways?

my dreams are usually pretty friggen dull and it would be neat to have some control over that.

like today i took a nap and dreamed that me, adora, suzi and some friends were up on this bridge and i got a bad feeling. so i grabbed adora and tore off to the end of the bridge with suzi running behind me. and that was it. no falling bridge or nothing. i mean im glad we didnt fall in, but it would have been cool if the bridge would have collapsed right behind us or something.

MoreMisfortune
01-10-2005, 08:02 AM
oh crap i cant remember the second dream i had that night

i actually rarely can remember any dream
i believe i interact on the dreams but dont exaclty control them

GDA maybe you should waited a little bit more after crossing the bridge then it would fall, maybe your dream was lagging