PDA

View Full Version : What can we find out ?

yellowpikachu
01-04-2005, 01:46 PM
What can we find out from the 1650 ---> 1700's--->

If we look at the contents of White Crane Weng Chun's Fan Chie-Niang's martial art classic closely.

----------------------------

Here is a sample of the content of the Fang Chie-Niang's martial art source book.

Chapter 1: the methodology of breathing in combat
Chapter 2: A summary of Kuen Fatt
Chapter 3: The kuit of destroy momentum
Chapter 4: Discussion of the process of transfering the core of the art
Chapter 5: The source and lineage of the White Crane spiritual ancestor style
Chapter 6: The methodology of passing the art
Chapter 7 : the discussion of power transport within the body
Chapter 8: the discussion of foot work and the two feet
chapter 9: the discussion of using momentum to generate arm power
chapter 10:the discussion of using momentum to generate fingers power
chapter 11: the discussion of the momentum of proper body power generation
Chapter 12: the discussion of a balance center line
Chapter 13: the discussion of static and dynamic momentum of body
chapter 14: the discussion of holistics body momentum
chapter 15..........

--------------------------------------------

the record emphasis on Momentum. power generation, Center line, Destroy of Momentum, breathing, foot work....

major core of the art in special Kiu Sau or hand technics...? Not very likely.

So, what is the teaching at that time, hundreds of years ago, telling us?
Is it about Chasing Hands or it is about momentum, center, destroy of Momentum..... something about PohChoong, Destroy of Center as we learn from WCK?

So, if there is a paradigm shift those are the paradigm shift. The momentum, the generation, the destruction, the balancing.

Not philosophy about this and that. but pragmatic way of deep mastering in momentum in dynamic and statics of human....

Where are we today ? how far are we from it? how much do we know? how deep do we know?

So, as in technology, what White Crane weng Chun had here is a way of doing things or a patent.
Thus, until there is prior art find in 1600. everything is subject to patent violation of White Crane Weng Chun.
if there is other believe or idea about other paradigm shift then it will be great if a prior art to be presented.

Finally,
All ideas are respected and embrace however only when a solid prior art is found that any claim can be a fact, be it from hawaii, Wudang, Shao Lin, or New guine. Upto now what we know for sure is , 1650, Fujian, Weng Chun county, Fang Chie-Niang, White Crane art.

perhaps, the next thing we can look and examine into is the "Inch Jing Join power" characteristics, generation, and process and its conditioning/training. And how the
Emei 12 Zhuang's "snake slide worm move" play a role in the conditioning/training. which then effect the SLT....

with that may be we can explaim why SLT/SNT is the way SLT/SNT is. and we can find the key to turn on the enginee.

And the turn on of the Enginee, guess, start from the k1 the top of the head? or other points related to the spine? there we check the integrity of the holistic of the body-- namely body under YJKYM.

we ougth to be able to turn on the enginee in a second if the key is right, isnt it? We might or we not have the technology but if it is the right key, the enginee has to turn on. nothing magical.

I must be dreaming out loud. and you might be the one who fullfill my dream in the future.

just some thoughts.

taltos
01-04-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by yellowpikachu
Here is a sample of the content of the Fang Chie-Niang's martial art source book.

Where can I find this book to purchase?

-Levi

yellowpikachu
01-04-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by taltos
Where can I find this book to purchase?

-Levi

Contact the White Crane Weng Chun people in Fujian politely and with respect. It is thier ancestors property.

taltos
01-04-2005, 11:15 PM
You said it was a book. Books have ISBN numbers. Could you let me know what the ISBN number is so I order this book you referred to (the one you quoted the table of contents from)?

Thanks!

-Levi

yellowpikachu
01-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by taltos
You said it was a book. Books have ISBN numbers. Could you let me know what the ISBN number is so I order this book you referred to (the one you quoted the table of contents from)?

Thanks!

-Levi

It is a book but written when the ISBN is not exist yet.
So those Chinese in Fujian doesnt have the ISBN numbers you request. :D (joking)

You certainly missed this discussion

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Fang Chih Niang Chuan Tzu translation?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by planetwc
And what does the writing translate to?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it is translated to Fang Chie-Niang's martial art source book.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------