PDA

View Full Version : wheretf is serpent?

rubthebuddha
01-05-2005, 12:36 AM
anyone know what happened to serpent(or)?

cerebus
01-05-2005, 01:21 AM
I heard he "took a walk on the wild side" with Blooming Loonie. The marriage ceremony will be held at the local Dim Mak school. The priest will be Father Backbreaker chanting the Atlantean Chi marriage rites.

Toby
01-05-2005, 02:16 AM
Beat me to it :( :D.

cerebus
01-05-2005, 02:34 AM
Couldn't resist. :D

David Jamieson
01-05-2005, 06:56 AM
he was beaten to death by a three year old in the tiny tots ufc after nappies spectacular down at the kidstown care-a-lot daycare facility.

BM2
01-05-2005, 06:59 AM
He has taken up SD, turned on, tuned in and droped out of KFO.

MasterKiller
01-05-2005, 07:58 AM
Fu-Pow molested him and he's under his bed crying.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
01-05-2005, 02:40 PM
Tsk...tsk...trying to insult me in threads where I wouldn't expect.

Is this what you've come to Master Debater?:rolleyes:

joedoe
01-05-2005, 03:08 PM
He's in China I think

rubthebuddha
01-05-2005, 11:20 PM
says the ****ed-off joedoe. :rolleyes:

:p

joedoe
01-05-2005, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by rubthebuddha
says the ****ed-off joedoe. :rolleyes:

:p

I am not. I am just a little annoyed :D

Mr Punch
01-06-2005, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Ai Lek Ou Seun
Tsk...tsk...trying to insult me in threads where I wouldn't expect.

Is this what you've come to Master Debater?:rolleyes: **** for brains! :D

I'd rather be a Master Debater, or even a mass debater for that matter, than a snide dweeb ***** who takes a typo for a sig line.

red5angel
01-06-2005, 09:24 AM
maybe he got the high post count he is looking for and is now off trolling other boards for higher post counts.

norther practitioner
01-06-2005, 10:26 AM
Yeah, where is that dude, I ordered a drink from him like a week ago....

phantom
01-06-2005, 10:54 AM
I don't know, but I hope he is okay.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
01-06-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Mat
**** for brains! :D

I'd rather be a Master Debater, or even a mass debater for that matter, than a snide dweeb ***** who takes a typo for a sig line.

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Doormat......you really need to get out more:rolleyes:

Bwahahahahahahaha!

MasterKiller
01-06-2005, 12:13 PM
Calm down, monkey! (http://www.engrish.com/image/engrish/calm-down-monkey.jpg)

Ai Lek Ou Seun
01-06-2005, 12:40 PM
Ooh! Aa..Aa..Aah!! Ooh! Ooh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! (http://www.sharyn.info/images/chimp-agg.jpg)

;)

Ming Yue
01-07-2005, 10:02 AM
Ever since BL left him, Serpent has lost his reason for living. Somewhere in Australia, he wanders the aisles of local grocery stores hoping against hope that he will find the elusive egg with 15g of protein. He picks fights with people over thier spoken use of the apostrophe. He yearns to use an ab-doer. He does pushups to get his triceps all cut.

He pines...

cerebus
01-07-2005, 06:30 PM
Sorry MY, but according to my copy of the "Clinical Handbook of Human Physiology, revised 6th edition" by doctorette B. Lotus, pushups do absolutely nothing for the triceps muscles. It does state, however, that they are excellent for developing the biceps. :D

rubthebuddha
01-07-2005, 11:21 PM
cerebus -- you got the muscle right (bl said pushups worked her biceps), but the fact that you actually quote a source spoils your impression completely. don't quit your day job. :D

cerebus
01-07-2005, 11:33 PM
Aaaah, but note the source I am quoting young Glasshoppah! :cool:

CaptinPickAxe
01-08-2005, 12:01 AM
While externing for a small business in the far reaches of the south pacific, Serpent accidently stumbled into the wrong bar, at the wrong time, in the wrong town.

All he was looking for was kicks...he got more than he barganed for. Little did he relize that he walked in on a scene straight from The Deer Hunter. He walked in on a guy losing a game of Russian Reullette. They saw that he was weak and could be easily overcame, so they cohorted him into playing a game...where there could be no victor!

The pistol was in front of him. The sweat beaded up on his forhead as the ceiling fan spun slowly and dramatically. The small Asian man in a fine Gucci suit became irrate at his hesitation. "DI DI MO!" shouted the man. "DI DI MO!"

Serpent knew what he had to do... He picked up the pistol and pulled the trigger. Click....the tension was over. His opponent wasn't so lucky. He hollowed out his cranium like a pumpkin for holloween.

Serepent spent the rest of his days playing surrogate father to a pack of Asian Gangsters...

Sadly he was shanked in a barfight in Thailand.

Rest now, young prince. You've earned it...

Toby
01-08-2005, 08:34 AM
That's actually pretty funny. Remind me - who are you again?

Ming Yue
01-08-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by cerebus
Sorry MY, but according to my copy of the "Clinical Handbook of Human Physiology, revised 6th edition" by doctorette B. Lotus, pushups do absolutely nothing for the triceps muscles. It does state, however, that they are excellent for developing the biceps. :D

thanks cerebus. I mistakenly misquoted that misinformation.

cerebus
01-08-2005, 12:22 PM
:D

MoreMisfortune
01-08-2005, 03:04 PM
serpent is cool

but i miss eulerfan, she is a female

Ben Gash
01-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Serpent has enrolled in my two month residential intensive Wan King Fist instructors programme. He is currently too short sighted to use a computer, and his hands won't unclench enough to allow him to type. You should see the smile on his face though.

lkfmdc
01-08-2005, 10:08 PM
sources say that upon hearing I was back on the board, he attempted to commit suicide...

He went to the tallest building he could find, walked right in front of it and tried to jump up it.....

MoreMisfortune
01-08-2005, 10:24 PM
suicide isnt funny
its not funny at all
i think you should be banned for this

no seriously, suicide joke is okay, in fun, you know

what really we shouldnt laugh about is rape
"Rape is no laughting matter"
"Unless you're raping a clown"
LOL :D

"When rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy"

Mr Punch
01-09-2005, 05:45 AM
Wait wait wait... is this the same Wolfen who tried to tell me I didn't know anything about a martial art I'd practised for 14 years, including making 7 years of it my everyday life, because I disagreed with something he said (despite not even answering how he'd got his insight and experience in said martial art and despite my having trained under one of the direct students of the founder of said martial art) on a thread completely unrelated to said martial art, and then refused to answer my response...? I think it is!

And now you are telling people they are trolls? Rich.

You're gonna be very lonely.

BTW, if you're interested the ORA has an intelligent discussion about aikido right now. Did I say interested? I meant capable.

Or the other thread you've forgotten about is called 'Elbows anyone?'.

Mr Punch
01-09-2005, 06:52 AM
You're really funny.

I was trying to discuss something sincerely with you, which is why I didn't want to be drawn into an aikido discussion on a thread about elbow strikes, thus hijacking the thread, which is something I don't do (on account of generally being sincere...! ;) ).

I know you'll look at this, so just for the record, since you obviously don't come here for sincere discussion (ignoring everybody who doesn't agree with you, and accusing them of being insincere because they have different opinions - do you know how many people I've ignored...? 0 ), why don't you just stop coming? It'll save you from all of us arsey kids!

And btw, I drink about once a month, and not to excess then either... so that rather feeble childish accusation is about as valid as the rest.

Thank you for ignoring me, at least it means you won't address me anymore!

Yours, very sincerely, Mat.:D

Mr Punch
01-09-2005, 07:17 AM
Somebody do me a favour and quote my last post! :D

If you don't mind being put on ignore by him of course! :rolleyes: :eek: :D

MoreMisfortune
01-09-2005, 07:53 AM
Hey wolfie, Mat told me to show you this :D

Originally posted by Mat
You're really funny.

I was trying to discuss something sincerely with you, which is why I didn't want to be drawn into an aikido discussion on a thread about elbow strikes, thus hijacking the thread, which is something I don't do (on account of generally being sincere...! ;) ).

I know you'll look at this, so just for the record, since you obviously don't come here for sincere discussion (ignoring everybody who doesn't agree with you, and accusing them of being insincere because they have different opinions - do you know how many people I've ignored...? 0 ), why don't you just stop coming? It'll save you from all of us arsey kids!

And btw, I drink about once a month, and not to excess then either... so that rather feeble childish accusation is about as valid as the rest.

Thank you for ignoring me, at least it means you won't address me anymore!

Yours, very sincerely, Mat.:D

abobo
01-09-2005, 09:44 AM
Why brag about blocking people? Sounds like you think you are better than everyone else. Mostly only kids do that, and it's not good for discussion.

I think I might have just bitten on a troll post. Maybe you can prove me wrong.

SPJ
01-09-2005, 09:56 AM
I think Mr. S is hibernating just like Brown Bears.

He will be back in the spring I think--

:confused:

Mr Punch
01-09-2005, 10:03 AM
Cheers Xebby!:D

I don't know abobo, I just don't know.

He also deleted all his posts in a 'discussion' with me a few minutes ago where he accused me of being an alcoholic, whilst telling me I had no interest in martial arts or sincerity. He said he called that trick 'adieu'. I call it 'not having the balls to stand by the inane insane drivel that you write'... and again, very sincerely, I wish he'd do us all a favour and delete his remaining posts...! :D

He won't prove you wrong abobo, and you're probably on ignore by now. This one's a real classic piece of work!

(edited for typo.)

Mr Punch
01-09-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by wolfen
No abobo just a little glee in escaping the blue meanies. Those guys were actively pursuing me elsewhere like vultures looking for a meal.
And this is over now. I now see they've seen it and i delete everything about it.
I just believe in being kind to communicate that they were blocked.
People should be told ,then they can think about the meaning of life or something.
Now i watch you aboho!!!
Were you trolling me? :) (My red for emphasis) Quite deranged. Paranoid. 'pursuing'... had one 'discussion' with him on the Elbows Anyone? thread in which he made a point of insulting me, followed by this little exchange, of which as he is even boasting about now, he has deleted half. What a very strange little man!

Toby
01-09-2005, 05:39 PM
Roflmao! I thought this was the same wacko that did that (conducted a dialogue then deleted all his posts). I vaguely recalled being in one with him a long while back. He's certainly an interesting piece of work - argue with him at your peril lest you be ignored too :mad: :p.

Mr Punch
01-09-2005, 07:21 PM
Jeez, I mean people usually ignore me anyway... :o

Hey, what's this 'buddy' button for? Do you think if I put him on 'buddy' he'll be my fwend? :confused: What if I do it twice? :(

cerebus
01-09-2005, 07:45 PM
LOL! I was thinking it'd be hilarious if whenever someone hits the "Buddy" button for someone who's being a jerk, that whatever the jerk writes comes out sounding nice, polite & friendly! Wouldn't that just pizz 'em off! :D :D :D

Mr Punch
01-09-2005, 08:06 PM

If you work on that function you could probably sell it to forum admins! :D

Mr Punch
01-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Great thread!!
I really cleaned house! ;) He's still deleting!!! Gambatte! Go for it mate! Only another 92 and your user account to go! :D

cerebus
01-09-2005, 08:28 PM
This is cool! Since I'm on "woofin's" ignore list I can make as much fun of him as I want & he can't even read it! :D

cerebus
01-09-2005, 09:59 PM
Heh, heh! :p Who else is on this lengthy "ignore" list? We should get together and start a thread all about him that he won't be able to read! :D :D :D

CaptinPickAxe
01-09-2005, 11:17 PM
I'm not on his ignore list...allow me to take the time to insert some good old fashion bashing. I'd like to borrow a few gems from my new Idol Ron Burgundy.

"I'm gonna punch you right in the ovarie"

"If you were a man, I'd punch you in the mouth...right in it."

"You have a *****ish mouth and I'm going to slap you in public."

"I'm gonna shoot you with a B.B. gun when your not looking...right in the back of the head."

Allow me to show him some of the chat going around the KFO water cooler:

Mat:
"He's still deleting!!! Gambatte! Go for it mate! Only another 92 and your user account to go! "

Toby:
"Roflmao! I thought this was the same wacko that did that (conducted a dialogue then deleted all his posts). I vaguely recalled being in one with him a long while back. He's certainly an interesting piece of work - argue with him at your peril lest you be ignored too"

Call me the voice of the masses....

CaptinPickAxe
01-09-2005, 11:20 PM
It seems Wolfen is the Ashlee Simpson of KFO...

A talentless hack who tries to make it off of the looks he doesn't have.

cerebus
01-09-2005, 11:22 PM
Actually, I caught him peeking at my posts. He responded to one, then remembered I was supposed to be on his "ignore" list and deleted it. What a loser!! :p :p :p

cerebus
01-09-2005, 11:54 PM
LOL! Go woofin, go woofin! Go, go! Maybe we can get him to ban ALL of us! This is fun! :D

CaptinPickAxe
01-10-2005, 12:19 AM
oooooooooooooo................

Should I feel honored? I mean...is this bad? I guess you can't read this, but that's okay. I'll just have to settle for badmouthing you behind your back. I bet the only guy that isn't on Ignore is the saintly Gene Ching (god bless his sweet soul). I bet it's a lonely forum for this loon...

I'll take your mother out for a fine seafood diner then never call her again...

CaptinPickAxe
01-10-2005, 12:21 AM
I see a patern emerging here...talk crap, erase it, try to act like it never happend.

THE G-MEN ARE WATCHING YOU! PUT ON YOUR TIN HAT!prank caller!prank caller!

cerebus
01-10-2005, 12:37 AM
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! He deleted AGAIN??!!!! I told you he's reading our posts. You're weak woofie! Weak! :D :D :D

Toby
01-10-2005, 01:35 AM
Yo! pistoleros! How's de Barrio?
:)
Yo gangbangers boys! Ye all be serpent's homies!
Ye all look the same to me homies, This be the thread for drowned rats i suppose!!
GDA's post was moderated..nasty nasty boyys! tut-tut.
Keep it clean!
Life is boring round the old streetcorner, nuthin to do, gangbangers always getting into trouble.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Wow, wish I was cool enough to talk in that cool language :rolleyes:.

cerebus
01-05-2005 12:21 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
Toby
01-05-2005 01:16 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
Kung Lek
01-05-2005 05:56 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
cerebus
01-07-2005 10:33 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
CaptinPickAxe
01-07-2005 11:01 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
Toby
01-08-2005 07:34 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
Mat
01-09-2005 04:45 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
Mat
01-09-2005 05:52 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
Mat
01-09-2005 06:17 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
MoreMisfortune
01-09-2005 06:53 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
Mat
01-09-2005 09:03 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
Toby
01-09-2005 04:39 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
Mat
01-09-2005 06:21 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
cerebus
01-09-2005 06:45 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
Mat
01-09-2005 07:06 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
Mat
01-09-2005 07:26 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
cerebus
01-09-2005 07:28 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
CaptinPickAxe
01-09-2005 10:17 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
CaptinPickAxe
01-09-2005 10:20 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
cerebus
01-09-2005 10:22 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
cerebus
01-09-2005 10:54 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
CaptinPickAxe
01-09-2005 11:19 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
CaptinPickAxe
01-09-2005 11:21 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
cerebus
01-09-2005 11:37 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here] Roflmao! I can't imagine how all the threads must look to this joker! Why bother reading threads if they look like that? :p

Toby
01-10-2005, 01:49 AM
Wonder how long that post will last? I noticed you deleted the last one probably 10s after I quoted it :rolleyes:. Funny guy.

Toby
01-10-2005, 01:59 AM
MoreMisfortune
01-09-2005 06:53 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]Even poor Xebs is ignored. How could anyone ignore the great sage of kfo?

Mr Punch
01-10-2005, 06:37 AM
Yo Homies
Yo! pistoleros! How's de Barrio?

Yo gangbangers boys! Ye all be serpent's homies!
Ye all look the same to me homies, This be the thread for drowned rats I suppose!!
GDA's post was moderated..nasty nasty boyys! tut-tut.
Keep it clean!
Life is boring round the old streetcorner, nuthin to do, Gangbangers always getting into trouble.
Did you get your fix today?

I'm glad i could help bring some meaning to your troubled lives.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Toby
01-05-2005 01:16 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
Kung Lek
01-05-2005 05:56 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
cerebus
01-07-2005 10:33 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
Mat
01-09-2005 06:17 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
MoreMisfortune
01-09-2005 06:53 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
CaptinPickAxe
01-09-2005 10:20 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
Toby
01-10-2005 12:59 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here] Same post again. Nuts. OK, I'm all for helping the mentally disturbed, but not on KFM.

CaptinPickAxe
01-10-2005, 11:47 AM
I can't help but notice the aroma of the twisted and infamous Looming Blotus....

call it a hunch, but there is a similar method to thier insanity.

and, wolfnuts...

Your slang is as older than cathrine hepburns punany...

Maybe you need to get out sometime...mingle...learn some new words.

Ming Yue
01-10-2005, 01:22 PM
nah, it's not BL.

BL was a freak, but she let her posts stand - she was too sure she was right to delete em. :)

This is a new breed of troll we gots here...

SPJ
01-10-2005, 01:44 PM
You cannot or would not ignore everyone on the forum.

You may present your views. If someone disagrees, so be it.

You may state again why you think what you think.

You may not expect that everyone all agrees with you.

To be fair, Wolfen did some good researches and posted some good posts.

I tend to ignore the posts that are bickerings or exchanges of lip fights or words of acromony or bitterness.

He tried to start a philosophical debate in the Tsunami thread.

I tried to clear that. I posted some personal experiences of natural disasters myself, such as quakes, flood and landslide.

I even started the Bowl thread to discuss whatever philosophies there are and stay away from the Tsunami thread.

It is very difficult to gain a friend. Then why ignore someone just because he or she thinks differently.

SPJ
01-10-2005, 01:49 PM
I was told to think about the rainbow.

There are 7 colors and not just one.

Or there are at least 7 different views of things.

Would it be boring just to have a single color?

Would it be more beautiful to have more colors?

norther practitioner
01-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by SPJ
I think Mr. S is hibernating just like Brown Bears.

He will be back in the spring I think--

:confused:

It is summer down there Mr. SPJ

SPJ
01-10-2005, 02:01 PM
OOPS.

Then definately not in the supersleep or hibernating mode.

Ming Yue
01-10-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by SPJ
I was told to think about the rainbow.

There are 7 colors and not just one.

Or there are at least 7 different views of things.

Would it be boring just to have a single color?

Would it be more beautiful to have more colors?

SPJ, I dug this up because I knew you would appreciate it. No_Know posted it last year, and convinced me of his genius. :)

"Grappling is a great example, why does one always have to study BJJ to understand grappling?"

Not everybody, a lot perhaps. People can be direct thinkers. its on the ground. They struggle. If blue is the only color I am told a thing is, there are No colors than blue. The differentiation word colors (suggesting more than one) does not exist. Only Blue.

Shades of blue would be a lot for me please let me go at my pace. Do other than challenge my reality with the truth. Do other than force Red upon me. If it's there for me , I'll get to it.

If you know more than me ot The Truth. Please, smile at me, and be happy that I am at least Aware of Blue.

Enjoy as much of the electromagnetic specrtrum as you care. Some of us will settle for the rainbows.

SPJ
01-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Cool.

Excellent post.

:cool:

cerebus
01-10-2005, 04:28 PM
This guy has a serious paranoid persecution complex going on. He's actually very much like backbreaker with his whining about everyone being out to get him and his constant changing/ deleting of his posts. I haven't seen any links from him for Falun Gong or Atlantis Chi Gung though, so I don't think it's bb. Just another escapee from the loonie bin who somehow ended up here. :rolleyes:

norther practitioner
01-10-2005, 04:29 PM
I'm still waiting for my drink ******:mad:

Serpent
01-10-2005, 04:44 PM
Jeez, here - have a glass of water while you wait! ;)

I was tempted not to post, just to see where the speculation would lead to, but I thought I'd better say hello before this madness got any further out of control. I've been overseas in China and elsewhere for several weeks and just got back. Much as I'd like to be a limbless bar fighter, roaming the ailses of grocery stores pining for a gibbering lunatic, it just ain't the case.

I'll be in and out for a while as it'll take me a while to get my sh!t together again, but I'm sure the pull of KFO will keep me coming back. I'm kinda touched that my absence earned it's own thread! :)

cerebus
01-10-2005, 05:30 PM
Heh, heh. Now that you're back, you have to join the "cool kids club" and get the lunatic Wolfen (a.k.a. "woofin" or "woofie") to put you on his ignore list.:D Unfortunately, this club is becoming less exclusive as more people say things he disagrees with, and is unable to handle psychologically and soon the whole forum will be on it. :p :p

Mr Punch
01-11-2005, 02:55 AM
See he ****es me off tho. He's spouting **** about me again up there... and what can I do? I apologised to the rude **** the first thread I spoke to him when I thought he may have misunderstood what my post had said... it's there in black and white! I even asked the rude **** for clarification on a number of points he'd made, and he took it as me attacking him! Rude ****! ****ing kids! And it's even worse when they're even older than you and they're still ****ing kids!

Accusing me of **** left right and ****ing centre, ****! Called me a ****ing alcoholic, and I don't even ****ing drink, ****! Deleted that one though, ****ing freak ****!

Ganging up with Toby and Serpent my arse! How often do you Toby or you Serpent actually 'speak' with me on the board or in any other capacity?!

Vultures?! What a ****ing knobhead. My posts speak for themselves. Generally info, discussion and respect, except for the odd tussle with people who even then I generally agree with (like Ai Lek).

Prowling?! ****ing *****.

Look at my last ****ing posts! Even at the heights of flaming nonsense with Ai Lek I was still discussing more MA than this ****ing ***** will ever even ****ing know! I'd **** him a new ****ing *******, ****!

Yeah, he's right though, you should ignore provocative posts... and I can't reach the rude ****'s throat.

Oh well, in the words of BL, back to the Zen.
:rolleyes:

Mr Punch
01-11-2005, 02:57 AM
Hi Serpent.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-11-2005, 05:16 AM
holy crap. let us know how china went man.

holy crap. i dont think i have ever seen mat so ****ing ****ed before.

phantom
01-11-2005, 08:13 AM
Welcome back. Did you have any opportunity to see or study any new styles of kung fu while you were in China? If so, please tell us about it.

Ming Yue
01-11-2005, 08:23 AM
I think that's the first time I've ever seen Mat rant. :D

Hey Serp!

Nice to have ya back. In your absence you scored pretty highly in the "KFMer I'd most like to beat up" thread. You should be proud, I only got three votes.

wolfen
01-11-2005, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Mat
See he ****es me off tho. He's spouting **** about me again up there... and what can I do? I apologised to the rude **** the first thread I spoke to him when I thought he may have misunderstood what my post had said... it's there in black and white! I even asked the rude **** for clarification on a number of points he'd made, and he took it as me attacking him!

Vultures?! What a ****ing knobhead. My posts speak for themselves. Generally info, discussion and respect, except for the odd tussle with people who even then I generally agree with (like Ai Lek).

Prowling?! ****ing *****.

Look at my last ****ing posts! Even at the heights of flaming nonsense with Ai Lek I was still discussing more MA than this ****ing ***** will ever even ****ing know! I'd **** him a new ****ing *******, ****!

Yeah, he's right though, you should ignore provocative posts... and I can't reach the rude ****'s throat.

:

Oh well, i peeked. that's what happens, thats why i use the ignore function. If I can't see it i can't get drawn back in.
Just take it easy Mat. I'm worried about your health there.
Yeah, you apologized at the same time as calling me nutso or something like that. (rolleyes). , and then you made two more posts denying what you apologized for.
Like get it together!
I said you acted like a tipsy drunk in a bar. I didn't say you WERE a drunk.
Clarifications! Like 10 zillion cut and paste, each one to start a new argument.
Oh, and lets not forget the Aikido Spider!
Where would a good sensible argument be if we didn't denounce Mother nature and her ridiculous spiders! :rolleyes

That's a dangerous door to open,
Next thing you know you might be making fun of a mantis!
Look, the reason for deleting my posts is so that you guys can go your way and i go mine.
I admit i made mistakes to allow myself to be provoked.
But once i know it, I don't have 10 lifetimes to waste arguing with you guys. Go find someone else.
So it's over. Let us agree to disagree.
Try to resolve issues.
Get things over with.
Get on with things:

Mr Punch
01-11-2005, 10:09 AM
Read that thread again without altering any of your posts if you can, rude ****.

I didn't insult you once.

And I apologised for my lack of communication because you thought I'd somehow insulted you.

I said that Yo****sune studied spiders' anatomy (true - I've read the Japanese) to derive jujutsu techs, which is not very scientific.

I said that one tech you mentioned was low percentage against a bent elbow attack, as opposed to a straight elbow attack. Is that flaming? Is that trolling? Is that insulting? Is that insulting your teacher? Prowling to cause trouble? Being a vulture? Ganging up?

No.

I call it discussion. I was even asking you questions about your opinion. And as I said on that thread, don't read between the lines, read the lines.

And don't think that because my post is covered in stars that I have anything to get over. I'd calmed down before I finished that post but I had a point to make.

Which is that you're a rude ****.

(edited to waste time making another point that this rude **** will twist and misuderstand, if he even looks.)

Mr Punch
01-11-2005, 04:20 PM
Oh well, i peeked. that's what happens, thats why i use the ignore function. If I can't see it i can't get drawn back in.
Just take it easy Mat. I'm worried about your health there.
Yeah, you apologized at the same time as calling me nutso or something like that. (rolleyes).I called you nutso on this thread, I was polite all through the elbows thread.
and then you made two more posts denying what you apologized for.
Like get it together!
I said you acted like a tipsy drunk in a bar. I didn't say you WERE a drunk.No you said I was drunk. Now you can say what you like, because you deleted.

Clarifications! Like 10 zillion cut and paste, each one to start a new argument.So first you're complaining about people not discussing and then you're complaining about people discussing too much? Just because it's a specific point doesn't mean it's starting a new argument... it means it's asking for clarification. I always work on trying to reach compromise first, before dismissing someone as a nutso. By putting people on ignore (did I mention that makes you a rude ****? :D - now THAT'S trying to start an argument!) you are taking away any search for compromise, and thus avoiding discussion yourself.

Oh, and lets not forget the Aikido Spider!
Where would a good sensible argument be if we didn't denounce Mother nature and her ridiculous spiders! :rolleyes

That's a dangerous door to open,
Next thing you know you might be making fun of a mantis!Yeah, I've always been scared of small green bugs. :rolleyes: (See, again, there's an example of someone being a troll for you... you getting it yet?)

Look, the reason for deleting my posts is so that you guys can go your way and i go mine.
I admit i made mistakes to allow myself to be provoked.
But once i know it, I don't have 10 lifetimes to waste arguing with you guys. Go find someone else.
So it's over. Let us agree to disagree.
Try to resolve issues.
Get things over with.
Get on with things: Please do go your own way!

wolfen
01-11-2005, 07:23 PM
Mat
"esp when some teacher who works by day as a car mechanic or something tells you... nothing against car mechanics, but I don't want them telling me about my body..."
-
My teacher did't work as a "car mechanic or something"
"I suggest you chill out or **** off and stop judging people by your own abusive bs"
- Mat's apology
================================================== ==========================================
Thanks for that heart-warming apology...but both those quotes are a lesson to me to learn the key points when to terminate an interaction.
You went on and on ... all these techniques and styles dont work etc etc ... ho ho ho.
It was my mistake to respond to those provocations, those things are what juniors say when they learn those styles except that they ask their teacher how to make them work they don't give up and proclaim they don't work.
We were done long before you posted your last post to me there. We don't agree.
What do you want from me?

You say the aiki people you know in Tokyo are new age, the people i know are hard-hitting and hard-headed. Good! lets start an argument about that! :rolleyes
no thanks!
I told you several times before I do not want to be the torch-bearer to argue the legitimacy of major styles and the core techniqes of many other styles. That's an endless argument and i'd rather be learning something.
Go to those clubs and argue or discuss with the teachers. You can do that in legitimate ways. It's not my job....
We don't agree, we don't need any "clarifications".

So you draw me out in a waste of energy which i didn't want, and resolve nothing and learn nothing.
Happy now?
Your last posts were read. I got your full point of view.
Are we done yet?.

SPJ
01-11-2005, 09:04 PM
Wolfen;

Check out Time mag this week.

There are a lot of articles on Happiness.

Count your blessings.

Savor good moments.

--

A friend is also a blessing.

--

Cheers and be happy.

:)

SPJ
01-11-2005, 09:12 PM
Oh;

A friend may disagree with you sometimes.

But nobody is wrong.

They just disagree.

Not everybody looks alike. Then how can we expect everyone think or view alike.

When people disagree, not necessarily become enemy right away.

Heck, I disagree with myself sometimes.

Growing up with debate clubs, I learned to argue for arguement sake and nothing more.

My best friends are actually debators from the other side.

Why? We know one another more so as to win in the debates.

We studied one another.

Peace.

Mr Punch
01-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Mat
"esp when some teacher who works by day as a car mechanic or something tells you... nothing against car mechanics, but I don't want them telling me about my body..."
-
My teacher did't work as a "car mechanic or something"Read it again. I didn't say he did, and I didn't mean to imply it.

"I suggest you chill out or **** off and stop judging people by your own abusive bs"
- Mat's apology
================================================== ==========================================
Thanks for that heart-warming apology...but both those quotes are a lesson to me to learn the key points when to terminate an interaction.That wasn't my apology as well you know.

This was it:

Sorry mate, I read my posts again and can't find one. As for my gag about the number of Chinese sayings, I don't think SPJ found it offensive, and if he did I'd apologize, so otherwise if it's not your humour and I've offended you, sorry.
You went on and on ... all these techniques and styles dont work etc etc ... ho ho ho. No like I said originally, I said no such thing. There are no quotes of me in over 2500 posts saying that a style doesn't work. And I mentioned one tech against one attack.

In the thread you said I'd said grappling doesn't work on me, another thing I NEVER SAID. This means you are lying.

We don't agree.I then agreed with several of your points.
You say the aiki people you know in Tokyo are new age, I don't think I said that either.
Your last posts were read. I got your full point of view.
Are we done yet?. Thank you for reading my last post to you. Yeah, we're done.

wolfen
01-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by SPJ
Oh;

A friend may disagree with you sometimes.

But nobody is wrong.

They just disagree.

Not everybody looks alike. Then how can we expect everyone think or view alike.

When people disagree, not necessarily become enemy right away.

Heck, I disagree with myself sometimes.

Growing up with debate clubs, I learned to argue for arguement sake and nothing more.

My best friends are actually debators from the other side.

Why? We know one another more so as to win in the debates.

We studied one another.

Peace.

Yeah but we're not friends
And i don't want to be your dance partner.
Debate is mutal agreement.
Endlessly pestering someone is trolling.
Take a hike.
Oh, and your mama wears army boots.
How many 1000 more useless posts do you people want before you call it a day?

MoreMisfortune
01-11-2005, 09:34 PM
wolfie deserves a hug from us all, peeps :)
* tear in the eye *

Vash
01-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Yeah but we're not friends
And i don't want to be your dance partner.
Debate is mutal agreement.
Endlessly pestering someone is trolling.
Take a hike.
Oh, and your mama wears army boots.
How many 1000 more useless posts do you people want before you call it a day?

Noticed the bold part. Seems he doesn't catch on to his own asshattery.

The *****.

wolfen
01-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Vash
SPJ is one of the more intelligent, qualified, and cool people in the online martial community.

You are officially dubbed ASSHAT.

And, since we're on the subject of you being an utter ***** . . . well, let's leave it at that.

I'll send you your proof of PWNER5#1P later on, when I am less bothered by your level of *****itude.

Yes i agree with you about SPJ.

He is also a smug sanctimonious fatuous son of a *****. and i'm entitled to my opinion.
Are you done too?
finished?
good! Go hang with your homies.

That's written in stone then. i don't have to look at your posts anymore.

Vash
01-11-2005, 09:42 PM
Yes i agree with you about SPJ.

He is also a smug sanctimonious fatuous son of a *****. and i'm entitled to my opinion.
Are you done too?
finished?
good! Go hang with your homies.

That's written in stone then. i don't have to look at your posts anymore.

To summarize:

I, Wolfen, am indeed a *****. I deserve not but contempt and the occasional anal rape by the devil himself.

joedoe
01-11-2005, 09:45 PM
You guys are funny. If wolfen is annoying you so much, why don't you fight fire with fire? :)

Vash
01-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Dude's a *****, and I do so enjoy smacking my *****es.

Serpent
01-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Why am I not surprised that a thread initially about me turns into a flame war. I'm kinda proud! ;)

Thanks for the welcomes, all. I didn't study any new styles in China. I was training many hours a day in my own style. It was mightily cool though. Where's this KFMer I'd most like to beat up thread? I can't be bothered to search.

Vash
01-11-2005, 10:18 PM
They don't want to stop the harrassment.

No, I don't. You are obviously a horrible person. You suxors. You deserve no good to come your way. And this I wish for you, to get what you deserve.