PDA

View Full Version : 18 shadow kicks

ironfenix
01-06-2005, 08:13 PM
I heard MC did 18 shadow kicks to become a shaolin disciple. What kind of kicks are these? Does anyone other than MC know it?

18elders
01-06-2005, 09:00 PM
heard it was because of a lineage line but probably because of a monetary dontation.

how do you become a disciple but don't have any shaolin stuff?

yu shan
01-07-2005, 12:59 AM
Chan Pui can kick, even at his age! Can only imagine what he was like in his early years. 18 Elders, I often wondered about this disciple stuff with Shaolin. I never saw Chan Pui do Shaolin forms? Maybe Hua Lin can enlighten us? The monetary donation part sounds about right.

shang wu
01-07-2005, 05:15 AM
I was there no one knows what went on. 18 shadow kicks seems to be one of those secrets saved for Mimi. Ask her what it’s like and she can tell you but then she will have to kill you lol. As for being a disciple the donations go a long way. I must say that at that time it must have really helped the temple out. It was early on in china opening up and that monetary help shows both compassion and business savvy. To MC defense he never said he was a monk or a shao lin practitioner. It was that Wal lum temple that had an affiliation with shao lin. and that being a disciple of li kwan shan was the connection.

yu shan
01-07-2005, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the info SW, have a good day.