PDA

View Full Version : Martial Art related injuries

MonkeyBoy
01-14-2005, 10:14 PM
Should the Traditional Chinese Medicine forum be expanded upon to include all martial art related injury as well?

David Jamieson
01-16-2005, 07:30 PM
i believe it covers it here and in the training forum.

MonkeyBoy
01-17-2005, 10:44 AM
I didn't imply that was inadequate.

I am interested only in the TCM view on treatments for injury. Not exclusive to training, all injury.

I am not interested in hearing any Western medical opinions, horror stories about injuries or opinions about TCM. Which is what you get over there.

So this is the more logical choice, should you ever choose to embrace logic KL.

herb ox
01-17-2005, 03:43 PM
monkey boy...

post your question and find out if this is the right forum for the answers you seek...

good luck,

herb ox

MonkeyBoy
01-18-2005, 11:52 AM
No worries, lack of interest says it all already.

herb ox
01-18-2005, 01:26 PM
good luck in your search, brother... I hope you find what ever it is you are looking for. Don't be so quick to judge the TCM forum - answers may take a little longer - the TCM forum, like taijiquan, moves a bit more slowly, but usually that is because we dig deeper for the answers - If its TCM perspective only that you seek, with no anectdotal evidence or Western allopathic correlations, perhaps an open discussion forum is not the right place for you. Visit your local TCM practicioner - but, my bet is they too, may incorporate Western medicine as well... so, once again, good luck!

peace

herb ox