PDA

View Full Version : Updated News

Three Harmonies
01-16-2005, 07:42 AM
To Everyone,
Just to let everyone know a little ahead of time, Hu Xi Lin Laoshi will be coming in to Albuquerque, NM. in March to teach some Meihua Tanglang. We will tighten up the dates no later than next week, as well as the exact curriculum. Hu Laoshi will teach at least one weekend seminar (possibly two), and it will include fighting techniques and strategy from both Meihua and Liuhe tanglang, and very possibly a form from Meihua (looks like it may be either Bazhou or Zhaiyao).
I will make a formal announcement as soon as we finalize all plans, just wanted to give those of you out of towners a heads up!
I have also been in contact with Mike Martello Laoshi of Belgium, and most likely he will be visiting here later this year and will be offering teachings as well. These are open to all, so if you like Mantis and want to learn from some of the best, please join us!

Sincerely
Jake Burroughs
www.threeharmonies.com
three_harmonies@hotmail.com

yu shan
01-16-2005, 05:03 PM
Hi Jake,

This visit by your Shifu is not to be missed. Keep me posted on the date(s). Please give Master Hu and his son Tony my regards. I look forward to training with Master Hu again, he gives so much of himself. What a treasure!