PDA

View Full Version : Hi My Friends

tiger_1
01-17-2005, 12:41 PM
MY DEAR FRIENDS IM SEE MANY THEADS AND DEBATS,FOR THE TRUE STORY ABOUT HISTORY,SYSTEM AND FUNCTIONALITY, ON WING CHUN SYSTEM, IM LIKE TO SAY WE NEED TO SEE BASIC"S IDEA AND PRINCIPALS IN W.C. SYSTEM ( ,ATAC TO CENTER LINE ,USING ON BEIMO TROUGH.USING ON TZE DZ. ALL THAT FROM ONLY TREE POSITIONS FROM ANIMAL STYLES (SNAKE- KR.)IN ALL THAT TREE POSITIONS HAVE HIDEN BONG SAO LIKE MOST DANGEROUST ELEMENT , AND LIKE ELEMENT WHO CAN GIVE TO US OPPORTUNITY FOR CREATION AND SPEEDUP IN FIGHT) , IM LIKE TO SAY ALLSO WE NEED STRONG AND HARD WING CHUN TRANINGS,AND WORK ON USING ON WING CHUN SYSTEM , (we cant traning like people who traning derivates but we must tru to see creation and hiden system and elements in system who give us opportunity for conections and bleming of enemy in fight,allso must tru us to go in hight levels ,wingchunger cant learn kung fu , but must be parth of him). - friendly tiger_1

old jong
01-17-2005, 01:27 PM
How are you friend?...It's been a long time! Are you still living in Macedonia?...I hope you are well and making a good living.
Still practicing Wing Chun?...Last time we talked you were in touch with a TWC guy in Skpoje if I remember well.Do you teach now?...
BTW,I see that your ideals in Wing Chun have not changed! Good thing!
Good to have you back!
;) :)

tiger_1
01-18-2005, 12:46 PM
my friend im good and im here in macedonia im tru some trips im tru some options but for now im dnt have luck for west , im traning hard , but my stydents for now .... comsi comsa... - im write to you some topic in your guest boock in your web page , im hope for you and for wingchunger in this forum for nice time and great progresion in wing chun live style - friendly emil .

old jong
01-18-2005, 01:38 PM
I'm glad that you are still training even if you are caught with "Comme çi comme çà" students! (so so students) I know the feeling but it is getting much better for me now.We all have to go through that phase and sacrifice some practice for teaching.

Take care and keep up with the good moral.

BTW,thanks for your kind words!