PDA

View Full Version : Help, Woman probelms again!

Royal Dragon
01-18-2005, 07:31 PM
Married friend cralwed in bed with me yesterday (NO, it was not Debbie).

I stopped by her house for a visit, her husband was at work. We were in the living room watching TV and conversing. I was laying on her couch, she was in the recliner. The phone rang, she got up and answered it. It was her husband. They chatted a bit, she told him I was there, he said "Hi", I returned the greeting. When she hung up with him, instead of returning to the recliner, she sat on the couch, grabbed the blanket sitting on top of the back and snuggled up with me.

I was a bit shocked, didn't know what to do. She asked me, "Do you mind?" Not knowing what to say, I said "no, it's your couch".

We layed there for what seemed like forever, and I finnaly asked when her husband was commming home. She said not till late, he had called to tell her that. I told her that I felt weird lying with his wife in thier home, and asked if it was ok too get up. She looked dissapointed but did. She stayed on the couch however, we just each took different ends.

I stayed a bit longer, and then left. I gave her my usualy hug good bye. She returned it with far more warmth than useual, and made a point of saying "See you this weekend" even though we had no specific plans.

Any comments, or advice here?

God I wish I was still married. This wacko stuff never happened to me then.

Vash
01-18-2005, 07:37 PM
Heyzeus fukcing krist.

Hit it, be done wit it.

joedoe
01-18-2005, 07:39 PM
Go away with your woman problems. This is getting silly.

You have 2 options. Shag her. Or don't shag her. End of story

joedoe
01-18-2005, 07:50 PM
This might help you RD:

http://www.pamf.org/teen/life/relationships/relationshiphelp.html

Serpent
01-18-2005, 08:13 PM
Man, why do you keep posting this sh!t here?

Royal Dragon
01-18-2005, 08:14 PM
Why would I do that when I have you guys?

joedoe
01-18-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Royal Dragon
Why would I do that when I have you guys?

Because this is a Kung Fu forum, not Dr Phil's

Vash
01-18-2005, 08:18 PM
1. Stay off the computer
2. Find that married chick, hit it like it stole something
3. Repeat #1
4. Repeat #2
5. Finally, stop being such a rampant bicth and grow a pair. Or one, at least.

Seriously dude, you sound like Cartman trying to romance Michael Jackson with this stuff. Real or imagined, these events suck the life from me, and ******, I want it back.

norther practitioner
01-18-2005, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Vash
1. Stay off the computer
2. Find that married chick, hit it like it stole something
3. Repeat #1
4. Repeat #2
5. Finally, stop being such a rampant bicth and grow a pair. Or one, at least.

Seriously dude, you sound like Cartman trying to romance Michael Jackson with this stuff. Real or imagined, these events suck the life from me, and ******, I want it back.

Thanks Vash.. I was getting around to saying this, just didn't have a chance....

Dude, GET OVER IT...

Stop analysing every fuc.king little detail....

FuXnDajenariht
01-18-2005, 08:54 PM
lol dude just leave the guys wife alone. end of it. no visits no hugs. nothing.

Shaolinlueb
01-18-2005, 09:07 PM
i agree with FuXnDajenariht. leave the guys wife alone. although she may totally want to get plowed, seriously though, when you were in love with your wife and you fouind out her doing that ****, what would you do?

Vash
01-18-2005, 09:11 PM
ThoughI agree completely with Shaolin Lueb (dayum, that's close to Lube) I have been ina rather disjointed mood, so I'm gonna hafta say "hit it" though there is absolutely no moral or intellectual reason to do so.

So, ignore that and do the right thing.

Which includes taking your lack-a-punani problems off-forum.

MonkeySlap Too
01-18-2005, 09:13 PM
Don't bang a married chick, thats a ****ty thing to do. Just because she is a piece of sh!t doesn't mean you have to be.

MoreMisfortune
01-18-2005, 09:19 PM
hey man im glad im not the only one with wimmin problems in here
so now they get to pick 50% on you and 50% percent on me
its a relief to me

thanks man

ah and oh yeah i know a few stories of chicks that have dudes doing stuff like that, maybe ill post later

5thBrother
01-18-2005, 09:39 PM
martial art is supposed to be trying to

loyalty
honour
respect
etc

:confused: :confused: :confused:

sif ur gunna bang ur friends wife! geesh

* But more importantly!!! - whats happening with Debbie! Debbie update!!

ok enough procrastination on sifu phil forum :P ... back to assignment :-/

Toby
01-18-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by MonkeySlap Too
Don't bang a married chick, thats a ****ty thing to do. Just because she is a piece of sh!t doesn't mean you have to be. Word. I'd kill anyone who did that to my wife. Then I'd kill her.

FuXnDajenariht
01-18-2005, 10:12 PM
when you get your kneecaps blown off you'll only have yourself to blame... :o

Soul Punisher
01-19-2005, 12:57 AM
Royal Dragon I believe that you are truly stupid. The only thing that seems to outstrip your ineptitude is your ego. Please stop posting this crap.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-19-2005, 01:52 AM
you should befriend a homeless man only to kill him several months later when he's finally kicked the booze and is ready to make a new life for himself.

Mr Punch
01-19-2005, 04:40 AM
LOL GDA. :D

RD, don't **** married women. And get a grip.

This Soul Punisher character's got promise! Hi KKM!;)

Ming Yue
01-19-2005, 05:30 AM
Don't sleep with a married woman. Have a little honor and self discipline.

cerebus
01-19-2005, 05:41 AM
Yeah, what MY said. (Also, the hubby might lose his sh!t and kill your azz :eek: ).

Royal Dragon
01-19-2005, 05:47 AM
Someone wanted a debbie update? There is none really, we sorted our issues out, and things are fine now. She still E-mails me everyday, and we talk alot too. Haven't been able to see her in a week or two though, but other than that nothing is going on with her.

As for Married, I'm not gonna do her. But I haven't talked to her about the incedent yet either. I've never been in a position like this before, I'm not sure what to say to her, or how to approach this. Should I find some way to tell her I'm not interested? or just ignore it all like it never happened??

Any advice? (And I don't mean advice on how to get away with nail'n her either!!)

cerebus
01-19-2005, 06:02 AM
Just flirt with her and tease her and string her along. But don't have sex with her. This is what women have been doing to men since the dawn of mankind. :D

Royal Dragon
01-19-2005, 06:05 AM
LOL!!!

FuXnDajenariht
01-19-2005, 06:28 AM
so the guy didn't sound weirded out that you was home alone with his wife?

maybe they want you for some bizarre satanic sex ritual. lol

i mean you run the risk of getting sacrificed but anyway you look at it...

3some!!!

Becca
01-19-2005, 06:29 AM
Don't be around her without her husband there. As in, in the same room. Period. Anything else will signal to her that you might be open to her advances. Twisted, I know, but some people, Men and women, have no problem messing around with thier spouse in the next room.:(

Ming Yue
01-19-2005, 06:55 AM
Just be honest. Tell her you respect her AND the vows she chose to take (even if she doesn't) and that you want to be sure that any affection stays on a friendly level so there's no confusion. Then give her a little hug and flop down in a CHAIR and watch a movie or something.

cerebus
01-19-2005, 07:04 AM
Naw! Don't listen to 'em RD! Here's what ya' do. Next time you see her, let her know you're looking forward to spending some time alone with her. When you're alone together, give her a long lingering hug and just a small but sensual kiss on the neck. Every once in awhile come up behind her & wrap your arms gently around her. Sit in a chair, but when she walks up to you, let her sit on your lap. Run your fingertips lightly through her hair. Finally, give her a long, deep kiss, then just as she's getting into it, pull away and say "I had a really nice time tonight. I better get home & get some rest. Talk to ya later."

Water Dragon
01-19-2005, 07:04 AM

Any advice? (And I don't mean advice on how to get away with nail'n her either!!)

Yeah, stay the fuk away from her. You're asking for a mess you want no part of, and you don't even realize it.

Royal Dragon
01-19-2005, 07:12 AM
so the guy didn't sound weirded out that you was home alone with his wife?

Reply]
I've known her for a long time, he's the newbie by comparison.

>>Don't be around her without her husband there. As in, in the same room. Period. Anything else will signal to her that you might be open to her advances.

Reply]
Yeah, I think this is a good idea. Th problem is this though, if i am there with both of them, and he has to leave for somewhere, he thinks nothing of taking off and leaving me behind because he trusts me.

I thnk maybe I should just leave when he does from now on.

Water Dragon
01-19-2005, 07:14 AM

I thnk maybe I should just leave when he does from now on.

Out of the 3714 posts you have made here, that is the most intelligent thing I have ever heard you say!

Royal Dragon
01-19-2005, 07:28 AM
Thanks, what else could I do? If I stay, she's gonna just like, come out of the bed room in a nighty I fear.

I think I should go back to spending more time with Debbie. at least the boundaries are well defined with her.

Royal Dragon
01-19-2005, 07:38 AM
Why are women so wacky anyway??

Ming Yue
01-19-2005, 07:39 AM
he thinks nothing of taking off and leaving me behind because he trusts me.
[/B]

I don't want to sound too harsh, but if you're so weak you can't say no, don't be alone with her.

Royal Dragon
01-19-2005, 07:59 AM
It's not that I can't say no, it's was more like her behaivior supprised me. It was out of the blue with no warning. I was sitting there, and all of a sudden I had a snuggle buddy.

In this case, even if she was single, I'd decline. We've been freinds too long, are not comptable that way, and it would just end up being a major disaster born out of some good sex (she is pretty hot, and rumured to be rather skilled according to a few of her ex's I know). It's not worth it. I can go to a club and bring home several ****ties with not much effort and get the same thing with out the hassles.

I believe freindships require a certain amount of "distance". Relationships require "closeness".

When you start having "Closeness" with a freind, things get messed up and you end up losing that freind.

At least that has been my life experiance. Of course I'm an a$$hole, so it might just be that.

Ming Yue
01-19-2005, 08:21 AM
Of course I'm an a$$hole, so it might just be that.

Well then... there ya go. :D

MasterKiller
01-19-2005, 08:54 AM
Maybe you just unconsciously surround yourself with weak women who will make advances on you to quell those nagging latent ****sexual urges that keep popping up...

Royal Dragon
01-19-2005, 09:05 AM
Could be that too.

Royal Dragon
01-19-2005, 09:06 AM
I prefer to think they find me irresistble. :p

Shaolinlueb
01-19-2005, 09:20 AM
RD dont even bring up the couch incident, jsut leave it in the past.

Ray Pina
01-19-2005, 09:25 AM
God ******, me and my 25 year-old girlfriend, who I love, just broke up and you want me to care about this? Unsoliceted pu$$y throwing itself at you and you don't know what to do?

Are you friends with the guy? If not, take Vash's advice and hit it like it stole something (I liked that). If not, somebody else will.

If he is your friend, maybe abuse that chick and then tell him what type of wife he's got.

Or, stop spending alone time with married women in the home of their man.

Up to you depending on your spiritual development and present situation.

Royal Dragon
01-19-2005, 09:26 AM
Yeah, might not be a bad idea. Although part of me wants to ask her why she did that. I don't believe I have ever given off any signals to her or anything never really looked at her like that. I'd like to know why all of a sudden, out of the blue she though it would be a good idea. Especially when her advice to me last spring was to NOT date Debbie becasue she was not through with her divorce yet.

MasterKiller
01-19-2005, 09:34 AM
It was probably a moment of weakness. Maybe hubby hasn't been attentive lately or something. Apparently he works a lot.

Just leave it alone, man. Married couples have enough to deal with on a daily basis without people like you wondering if they should take advantage of the situation...

If they have kids together and you do this, I'll drive to Chicago and give you a wedgie.

Royal Dragon
01-19-2005, 09:47 AM
I'm not going to do it, but I'm still curious as to why? And why me of all people?

I wonder if it's because of the massage I gave her sister a few weeks ago.

SevenStar
01-19-2005, 11:04 AM
you have too many female probs. Just follow the rainbow - be gay...

MasterKiller
01-19-2005, 11:06 AM
You ever had a gay friend? Their whole life is one big soap opera.

If RD finally relents to his ****sexual urges, I fear we will be inundated with threads about his love life.

Oh wait, too late...

Vash
01-19-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by EvolutionFist
take Vash's advice

That's probably the scariest thing I've read in some time.

SevenStar
01-19-2005, 11:13 AM
I'm not going to do it, but I'm still curious as to why? And why me of all people?

I wonder if it's because of the massage I gave her sister a few weeks ago.

if it makes you feel better, you're not the only one. last year I was approached by a married woman. I was also approached by a white chick who "had a thing" for black guys. a few years ago, I was approached by a black chick who had only dated white guys and wanted to know what it was like to be with a black guy - stuff happens. deal with it.

SevenStar
01-19-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by MasterKiller
You ever had a gay friend? Their whole life is one big soap opera.

If RD finally relents to his ****sexual urges, I fear we will be inundated with threads about his love life.

Oh wait, too late...

I know all about it. My bi sister in law is freeloading in my house right now...

Royal Dragon
01-19-2005, 11:39 AM
I know all about it. My bi sister in law is freeloading in my house right now...

Reply]
LOL!! And i thought "I" had problems?? At least I'm not feeding a sponge!

Sorry Seven, couldn't resist. ;)

Are you gett'n any? A Bi sister in law sounds promising (He he he) :eek:

MonkeySlap Too
01-19-2005, 11:43 AM
Seven, I think they make up those rules just to make you feel special.

Face it, you are the 'most likely to be jumped by any sexy female thing' on this board. You've got the cool, silent guy thing, your ripped, you actually have a personality once you realize the wierd white guys who pick you up at the airport AREN'T driving you out to some field...

Sh!t, if I didn't have such a good life I'd be jealous.

Royal Dragon
01-19-2005, 11:56 AM
LOL!!!!

Royal Dragon
01-19-2005, 11:59 AM
stuff happens. deal with it.

Reply]
I've never had this kind of wacky stuff happen before. (Well, maybe once or twice). but it seems every time I turn around, there is some wackyness with a girl I know.

I miss my quiet married life. At least then all the dramma was happening to my freinds, and not me.

SevenStar
01-19-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by MonkeySlap Too
you actually have a personality once you realize the wierd white guys who pick you up at the airport AREN'T driving you out to some field...

:D And let's not forget the big ass korean guy!

Water Dragon
01-19-2005, 12:24 PM
lol