PDA

View Full Version : JP's Current Training Schedule

Judge Pen
01-20-2005, 12:27 PM
It's simple:

Monday: 1 hour of calisthenics: Lots of sit-ups, push-ups, stretching, body weight exercises and stance work. .5 hour of drills. 1 hour of form work. .5 hour of sparring.

Tuesday: Physical therapy for 2 hours. 1 hour of forms.

Wednesday: 1 hour of forms.

Thursday: Physical therapy for 2 hours. 1 hour of calisthenics/forms (basically 1 form and then 20 push-ups and 20 sit-ups; repeat for one hour); half hour of sparring/sticky hands with my teacher.

Friday: 12 oz curls after work.

Saturday: 2 hours of forms work.

Sunday: .5 calisthenics, .5 drills, .5 forms, .5 sparring.

That's about all my schedule will allow.

rubthebuddha
01-20-2005, 12:54 PM
what about sunday 12-oz curls? it's playoff time, you dufus! :mad:

yu shan
01-20-2005, 01:28 PM
Great to see you sort of back into the swing of things! I especially like your Friday :D JP, what is your take on the playoffs this Sunday?

Judge Pen
01-20-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by yu shan
Great to see you sort of back into the swing of things! I especially like your Friday :D JP, what is your take on the playoffs this Sunday?

I'm thinking it's finally the Eagles year to go to the Superbowl, but they will lose to NE there. What about you?

yu shan
01-21-2005, 09:21 PM
So how does the knee feel? Student of mine had same surgery, came back bionic. Take it slow my man.

As for the playoffs... Philadelphia has major pressure, it is all on them. If they foul this up, it will be four straight... call in the national guard. Weather will suck, I think A-town will pull an upset. Pittsburgh looked bad week before, they pull this sh*t off against the Pats, they are headin for the sofa. NE is WELL COACHED, and seasoned. I look forward to Sunday and the ill weather playoffs... it is how it should be played. No F`N dome.

Judge Pen
01-22-2005, 01:24 PM
I'm still taking it slow. No kicking on the sparring. Careful on pivots, etc. Don't have the strength and range of motion on all my stances yet. It's a work in progress.

manofkent
01-22-2005, 05:52 PM
Do you work/school or anything. Wish i could fit in 10hrs sparring a week!!!

anyone else do anysort of training 10+ hrs a week
???

WinterPalm
01-23-2005, 07:08 PM
I think he meant point five, as in half an hour =.5

Judge Pen
01-24-2005, 04:06 PM
I did mean 1/2 hour. Man, I wish I could get 10 hours of sparring in a week.