PDA

View Full Version : One more football Sunday ...

Li Kao
01-24-2005, 07:46 PM
So does anyone think the Eagles have a prayer? I'll be honest, I really don't like the Pats -- I would have loved to see Indy in there or even a Steelers-Eagles matchup would have been nice. The Pats have won their share for sure in the last few years -- and it kind of irks me that Brady is still undefeated in the postseason.

But I don't see Philly giving them a challenge -- even if TO plays. The Pats just seem to have the gift for figuring out a team and exploiting their weaknesses -- they're so consistently in control right now that I just can't see it being an exciting game ...

MasterKiller
01-25-2005, 06:58 AM
I think the Pats will run away with it, personally. Last game was Philly's Superbowl. I mean, they HAD to win that game or else be chased out of town. So, I think they will lose some intensity in the next 2 weeks.

I like the Pats and Brady. I hope he gets 5 rings before he retires and runs for President.

But, once football is over, at least I can start training again on Sundays. I'm an addict, and NFL Sunday Ticket is my drug.

Judge Pen
01-25-2005, 07:10 AM
I think the Pats will win too, but I'd love to see the Eagles upset them. Then they get fat and complacent and give the Redskins a chance in the NFC East.

And MK, you can always work out before the games start. That's what I did this Sunday.

ShaolinJOJO
01-27-2005, 11:09 AM
Man the patriots are the best team ever and im just not a bandwagon fan because I live in the state, and ive been afan since i was like 7

jun_erh
01-28-2005, 01:43 PM
I did a delivery to Bob Krafts house yesterday. It was ****ing huge. I love the Patriots. I didn't think they culd beat either the Colts or the Steelers. Brady apparently had a 103 temperature the night before the game from the flu. World series, superbowl, white house would have been nice.

norther practitioner
01-28-2005, 04:08 PM
Then they get fat and complacent and give the Redskins a chance in the NFC East.
2009 is your year man

Donovan was the qb at SU when I was there... So, he's my fav. player in the league... a nice guy too from the few times I had encountered him in school... either way,

LETS GO EAGLES

I think they have to do like a bazillion things right to win though...