PDA

View Full Version : The Cap's Grand Return!!!

CaptinPickAxe
01-25-2005, 12:49 AM
I'm looking for a reputable school here in the Twin Cities. Peferably Muay Thai or MMA.

Here's the catch...Me being a broke ass college kid prohibits me having a car. Anything will have to be in the Downtown Minneapolis area or along the light rail. I don't mind walking a mile from the rail, but anything over two is excessive and will zap me of strength for class.

Now...GET TO IT!!!

thanks in advance

red5angel
01-25-2005, 10:05 AM
http://www.mmaacombatzone.com/

check those guys out Cappie, they're supposed to be the best in the area. They take the stuff pretty seriously if you do.

now that you're in town bud we gotta hook up, atleast of a beer or two. You should come out and check the Capoeira class one of these days. you can ride with me out to the Cottage Grove school or just bus over to the U of M school, I can get you the schedules.

Serpent
01-25-2005, 02:38 PM
Then you can help him pick his next school. He may even train with you for six months.

red5angel
01-25-2005, 04:31 PM
I see your back to keep your post count up serpent.....

Serpent
01-25-2005, 07:29 PM
And even then my posts are more informative than yours.

CaptinPickAxe
01-25-2005, 08:43 PM
Both you bickering pixies should shut the **** up and take this make out session into PM...

Now take your hand out of each others pants and be on your way.

red5angel
01-26-2005, 09:03 AM
And even then my posts are more informative than yours.

feel free to shut your trap anytime. No, really.

Cappie, did you get that link? I'm pretty sure catching a bus down there would be easy. You could catch a bus down to Brookdale Mall and walk over from there, then just do it in reverse when you go home.