PDA

View Full Version : fighting against scorpio style

Hitman
01-25-2005, 01:12 AM
Hi everyone,
What would you do if you have to fight a scorpio stylist?
Please watch the film "King of the scorpio" (operation scorpio?) produced in Hong Kong and you will know what I mean. The kicker is Wan Jin from Korea.
My solution is not to fight him or her if you got a choice.

Thank you
Hitman

Serpent
01-25-2005, 03:54 AM
Doesn't Aquarius beat Scorpio? Or was it Gemini....?

mickey
01-25-2005, 05:26 AM
Greetings Hitman,

I suggest roach spray, fly paper, and a swatter. It that fails use a gun.

The striking arts target one thing, that aspect of the opponents body that is accessible and not moving; even if that moment of stillness is for a split second. The key is to take those points away or provide false points. In attacking as defense you are forcing the opponent to protect his own points instead of focusing on yours.

That was not a complete answer and that was intentional. You can think of something now.

mickey

brothernumber9
01-25-2005, 06:19 AM
wrong, the answers are no shadow kick and wok and roll style.

sucka please

mickey
01-25-2005, 06:32 AM
brothernumber9 has graced us with his wisdom!

Is sucka a good thing? I was jumping up and down gleefully after being called such by you (I thought it was a blessing) when I realized it could be something negative.

mickey

brothernumber9
01-25-2005, 06:39 AM
yes

sucka please is the highest praise of praisestivity. Although the phrase was directed to the thread in general, go forth and tell it to your friends, they shall tell their friends until we will all rejoice and become enlightened as we watch the worldwide simulcast of Barry Gordie's "The Last Dragon".

Presidents, and leaders of nations shall become moved. The world's first ubiquitous holiday shall be born and called "sucka please day".

mickey
01-25-2005, 06:51 AM
"sucka please day"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Great stuff!!!

Happy sucka please day to you,

mickey